Racism at Taco Bell

I started my day as I start most every Friday, with a trip to Taco Bell Breakfast. I ordered a steak breakfast burrito and a Hashbrown with a diet Sierra Mist. Prior to payment, I decided to use the restroom and I was experiencing semi-urgent bowel issues.

I returned seven minutes later with the staff having my food ready, paid in exact change and proceeded to the table area to enjoy a mild breakfast and last months people magazine (it was delivered to my townhome by mistake).

Shortly thereafter, I heard snickering from some of the African American staff. They were casually glancing in my direction and then turning their backs to have a quick chuckle. Now I'm a man with a sharp sense of humor-so I asked them what the joke was. They said "oh nothing, just someone back here clowning"

I don't think it's appropriate for staff to treat white guests like this. Part of dining out is the entire restaurant experience, including laughter. They should have shared with me their funny story to further enhance my meal.

Do you think I was treated awkwardly because I am white?

8/10

No jokes but this is actually becoming an issue.

One of the worst things that ever happened to humanity was BLM. It has got to a stage now where even the staff are uppity and full of shit. Not everyone fucking wants to deal with diet burgers and the fact they put them on the menus is where it all went to shit in my experience. Every fast food place you go to now, it's the endless Burgers Light Menu that kicks off all the problems and it's not just customers, it's the staff as well. They're just laughing at anyone they think is with the BLM paradigm (or 'movement' if you want) because it's full of fucking faggot and wannabes who can't handle that a light burger is just not as meaty and manly as traditional burgers; really, the epitome in manifestation of western reason and ability. Who the fuck wants BLM staring you in the face when all you're trying to do is get on with your day and have a fucking burger without endless tweets and hashtags and takeout drama because they don't like the ingredients a god damn GOAT tier Western civilisation burger is made from? Cunts.

Anyway, OP, I'd say go complain but the manager's probably a BLMer himself. Sorry this happened to you. Next time maybe go somewhere where it's actual white people food and not nappy head central.

Complain to their head office. Blatant racism such as this should not be tolerated.

ever since the niggers started working at my taco bell the wait times are insane. it now takes atleast 20-30 minutes just to get through the drive thru, they started giving out free taco coupons because they take so fucking long, im just going to start ordering on the app instead of sitting in a line and waiting all fucking day

Going inside a Taco Bell is the worst. For that matter, if you eat inside any fast food restaurant you should get warts on your cock

kekking my kekkin' kek off

Everyone who works at the Panda Express in my town is Mexican. At first I ignored the small signs of the races and because I figured it was just me and myself projecting my own racism upon them.

But no. It's real. If I'm in line in the Panda Express and there's a Mexican family ahead of me getting their order filled, the Mexican server lady will scoop 3 heaping scoopfulls of orange chicken and put it in their entree plate.

But when I get up and get my order done, the Mexican lady will only scoop two scoopfulls, and even shake the ladle a bit so that some falls out.

Black people can't be racist

Did you report it?

I was in a taco bell once and when some Vietnamese people walked in, a staffer shouted "fucking gooks".

You let them touch your food? Should of went to BK.

More stories like this please

user is correct. Black people aren't allowed to touch your food at Burger King

BLM = Blacks Love Melons

idk man i've met some pretty cute hynas while sitting in fast food places.

A local restaurant near me has an all you can eat soup bar. I usually just have a bowl of soup before my entree and as I was waiting to get my soup, two older men were in front of me at the soup bar. The one guy was telling the other guy about a fantastic sea cruise he just got done with and said cruises are the way to vacation. As this guy started getting his soup, the other guy turns to me and says, "Cruises are really the best way to take a vacation. You should really consider it." Now I don't mind small talk at the soup bar but does this man really have the right to tell me how I should enjoy my vacation? That's kind of a personal decision. I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed at the soup (and salad) bars. It really isn't the place to be telling other people what to do with their free time.

fuck off snowflake. Go and find a safe space

They saw you were white and you left the area for what was clearly an emergency shit, which being grabass monkeys decided to do one or more of the following:

Spit in your burrito
Nigger wench stuck finger up twat and smeared juice on shell
Buck nigger shot jizz in burrito filling
Buck or wench stuck finger up ass and smeared on shell

Then they laughed a few minutes while you ate it, forgot about it, and went back to picking lice from each others hair.

>that moment when you've waited to be the last customer before closing you ask whether you can have extra pussy juice on your taco
> that awkward silence
i-is it because I'm not white?

>implying the dumb googles know how the app works and will make your order correctly before you arrive

Wew lad. You'll just make things worse

Yea, they ran out after a rush of whites that were stupid enough to walk away from the counter while they were prepping food.

tl;dr hahaha

>even the layout of the paragraphs looks like a lame ass troll
>go diaf you boring fucktard