I’m giving 10 ETH away. I really don’t care about crypto anymore. I’ve got six weeks to live. Non Hodgkin

I’m giving 10 ETH away. I really don’t care about crypto anymore. I’ve got six weeks to live. Non Hodgkin

First ten people that send 0.05 ETH to 0x5e296c1ea9f0e185484b7e74b19b29187ffe3b1c
Will get 1 ETH back to the address that sent it.

Every now and again a good guy comes along and helps out.

To prove I’m not bullshitting check the address. The first ten people get money. How many people will see this thread? Who knows.

Hey thanks user, i sent 0.1ETH sometime back and just received 2ETH. Praise the lord!

do you really think anyone is dumb enough to fall for your fucking scam ?

lmao, at least you tried, this isn't twitter where people are mentally retarded, no one falls for this shit bruh

yeah, that's why the nigerian scams weren't the country's most profitable "industry" for years

got damn you poor

Sent you 10 NGR!

What these guys usually do is send ETH to other addresses via exchange withdrawal and play with themselves. Then some poor soul thinks it's working and the guy disappears.

You don’t have to believe friend.

I’ve already gotten 2 people’s addresses. They will be pretty happy. I’ll likely an hero tomorrow anyway. So money doesn’t matter. 8 people to go.

7 left.

>the country's most profitable

not a lot

are you even trying ? last transaction on your address is 9 day old. not to mention it only has 0.05 ETH in

fuck off pejeet

Why not give 1 ETH to the first 10 people who reply with their addresses? Fake and gay, kill yourself pajeet.

kek retard

sending 100000 FUCK tokens now

Thanks just sent 0.00 eth and received 100k eth

I really don't get this scam. Why you need a deposit to send something back? Simply ask people to post their public keys and deposit to the first ten pajeets that reply. No scamming needed. See you in hell.

Thanks, nigger.

This is why we call you niggers.