/ED/ General

Welcome to Eating Disorder General!

Come here for tips and discussion. Every method is welcome.

well time to sink this ship

milk is a bulimics best friend

don't try to throw up pizza or bagels without lots of liquid in. you will choke.

Besides teeth, is there actually any downside to bulimiaa

Esophageal cancer.

I don't have an eating disorder I'm just obscenely lazy and end up either eating a lot or very little. I think it's because I don't know how to cook.

See, this image isn't a choice for me. I like both of those and would eat everything.

I've been hooked on bread lately, specifically toast with melted margarine and peanut butter or vegemite. Living with people so it's not like I can just not have bread in the house.

I can easily not buy muffins, but a staple food?

ED is literally ruining my marriage

I eat nothing until 7pm every day, at which point I consume around 2500 calories, all eating is done by 10pm.

How so

alright i ate over 4k calories today but majority of that was over 5 hours ago
can i still purge? most of it was ice cream

Don't ride bikes, they give you ED. I can't feel my crotch after a long ride

>Esophageal cancer.
if that doesn't take me then another cancer will lel

bro's lets get this general started

who else /onlyeattheexactsamethingeverydaybecausecan'tbeartoeventhinkofalternatives/

also any ana bros notice their heart feeling significantly slower? it slows my reaction times a lot too, feels kinda alarming desu

help my fucking gag reflex isn't working when i stick my fingers down my throat

It's like looking in a mirror

I'm having around 10000 calories tonight
I already had 2000 today
There is nothing better than eating like a pig when you feel like you hate the world

shit bro what are you eating

how are you purging?

I've only purged a few times and now feel a heart burn when I binge, kek. I used to just binge and there was no heart burn. I'm not a fat fag just a chubster ala 122 pounds 5'2

I don't purge
I just spend a lot of time in bed and then I have trouble going to the bathroom

Ain't it cheaper to just buy a little bit of food and just leave it in your mouth longer? Why binge?

Frankly if you're staying to feel like shit it seems pretty counterproductive, maybe bump up your retained intake.

tfw so thin my fingers rattle against my ribcage when I scratch myself, like pic related

typically people who are into eating disorders are young women (such as meself) or neets being supported