I can't find any news, why is abandonware DRGN being pumped? And should I sell now?

I can't find any news, why is abandonware DRGN being pumped? And should I sell now?

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/news/3333947-cogint-subsidiary-acquires-minority-interest-dragonchain
youtu.be/Wcr0eIfdcis?t=24m45s
cnbc.com/2018/03/02/sec-subpoenas-techcrunch-founders-cryptofund-amid-broader-investigation-into-digital-coins.html
github.com/disney
disney.github.io/
bitcoinist.com/5-altcoins-worth-paying-close-attention-week-march-4-2018/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonchain
investopedia.com/news/what-does-disney-really-want-blockchain-technology-dis-jpm/#ixzz58q5ZSZrG
zdnet.com/article/disney-yes-disney-becomes-blockchains-biggest-proponent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's something recent. DYOFR.

seekingalpha.com/news/3333947-cogint-subsidiary-acquires-minority-interest-dragonchain

Also, shit logo = not gonna moon

Its the top gaining coin in the top 100 with no hype or buzz

>
This was FUN a couple days ago. Look at it now.

BTC goes sideways so alts have a chance to pop. Sell now and fatten your stack. Whether BTC shoots up or down on the big Monday tomorrow, DRGN will probably drop from here.

Sorry, my logo comment was supposed to be sarcasm.

I have no f idea why it's jump 15% today. I was looking at grabbing some at 1.25 3 days ago. I feel stupid now.

>Sell now

Its inside 1 hour bolls and way over sold on the 1 day still

Probably the 1 DRGN sent to the BIttrex test wallet 3 days ago.

lol do you even know who partnered with them? or which capital firm is with them?

kek, the only reason people get huffed and puffed over the logo is because old Veeky Forums said it was decent

it has a floor of about a dollar, actually has value due to what it brings to the table for businesses

>BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cogint, Inc. (NASDAQ: COGT), a leading provider of information and performance marketing solutions, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Violet Blockchain and Analytical Solutions, LLC, has acquired a minority interest in Seattle-based Dragonchain, Inc. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The company acquired a less than 5% interest in Dragonchain.

>“We believe that Dragonchain’s technology is uniquely positioned to drive significant enterprise adoption,” commented Derek Dubner, CEO of cogint. “We invested in Dragonchain because of its valuable technology, thought leadership, cultural alignment, and opportunity to be the leader in enterprise blockchain adoption across disparate industries.”

wew

NEO and ETH pairs are overbought 1d. who knows?

timeline fits

Before the crash DRGN was expected to hit at least $10. fun times

link to test wallet?

It's listed as a buy in the new Palm Beach letter up to $5.00

I sold my bags, that's why it moons.
thank me later

bittrex.

This

this is moonig becuase ethereum is launching too many scam icos. There was news todays sec is clamping down on all icos. Dragonchain on the other hand is the first sec compliant platform for icos.

>founder says BE PATIENT
>community never listens
>community sells
Tragic.
youtu.be/Wcr0eIfdcis?t=24m45s

Time: 24:45

It has a curious logo: you either love it or hate it.

Well, I love classic cartoons, so...

humungous if verifiable

cnbc.com/2018/03/02/sec-subpoenas-techcrunch-founders-cryptofund-amid-broader-investigation-into-digital-coins.html

>I can't find any news, why is abandonware DRGN being pumped? And should I sell now?

It was a scam from the beginning when it was shilled it was shilled as a 'Disney coin' when it was no such thing. In fact its a completely abandoned Disney intern project that was thrown to open source picked up and shilled as being a 'Disney coin' buy a man with a fake degree who like most larpers also pretends to have alphabet agency connections who is in fact a fucking looser and the guy who was let go by disney. It is a scamcoin, the very definition of one. Its prajeet tier scam the only difference being it is bing run by prajeet tier burgers. Disney have publicly stated on the record that it is not anything to do with them and that they threw the code to open source because they decided THEY WILL NEVER EVER USE IT
ripple -> non existent bank deals
dragonchain-> non existent Disney deals

retards fall for this type of scam because they don't research deep enough

>It has a curious logo: you either love it or hate it.Well, I love classic cartoons, so...

The logo is IMO ugly but its designed to incite non existent relationships with Disney. Which don't exist.

>that end paragraph
kek

LMAO that is absolute bullshit

why would one of the top crypto investment firms TORQUE CAPITAL invest in this?

dont believe me look at the homepage

lmao

>cnbc.com/2018/03/02/sec-subpoenas-techcrunch-founders-cryptofund-amid-broader-investigation-into-digital-coins.html
Oh wow, that is huge

>"We received a subpoena. Every [crypto]fund I've talked to has received one," said Michael Arrington, TechCrunch founder who launched his own $100 million cryptocurrency investment fund in the fall.

>Subpoenas across the cryptocurrency industry come from Securities and Exchange Commission offices in New York, Boston and San Francisco, said Jason Gottlieb, partner at Morrison Cohen.

>looser
pajeet pls

Look, there's no doubt that the relationship to Disney is clearly overhyped, but Disney has actual references to DragonChain on its official github:

github.com/disney

Here too
disney.github.io/

rest in peace genesis vision.

keeb muuning blease

Bittrex listing this week.

Here's a good example of dragonchain lying PR/spin
"DRGN is a blockchain based enterprise solution to simplify the process of incorporating the blockchain into already existing businesses. They are also the brainchild of a Disney (yes, that Disney) backed development team. DRGN looks to help already profitable businesses to bring the benefits of the blockchain to their company. In some instances, this involves an ICO and in other instances, this involves building an internal company-specific blockchain."

Disney have stated on the record repudiating any commercial link between themselves and dragonchain. No Disney employees are working on dragonchain, Disney has no investment in dragnchain, Disney abandoned the dragonchain code and have no plans to use it. d\isney are on public record stating that dragonchain IS NOTHING TO DO WITH DISNEY

look however at the attempts to try and create an on existent commercial relationship (Disney let the intern involved go)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonchain

This and hundreds of shill articles implying that drgaonchain is currently ANYTHING to do with Disney are the sole reason anyone buys it. Thing is its not. As most of this orginated from drgaonchain themselves who pay for it they are on dicey ground. One Disney are not happy,
Also see this

"Around 238 million tokens, which the team calls "dragons," will be available for sale to the public.
"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said. "

(tried to post source but spam blocked, seach for the text above and you will find the businessinsider article)

I actually think there is jail time in this for dragnchain if the sec can link them to payments for articles making spurious claims to being a Disney venture (such as the ones they have threaded at the bottom of their wiki article. Absolute scamcoin that will end badly.

That's because Disney dumped it into open source you retard. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND NEVER WILL. PHONE DISNEY INVESTOR RELATIONS AND ASK.

Fuck it I'm writing to the SEC and Disney regarding this shit

Joe Roets, a fraud.

>They are also the brainchild of a Disney (yes, that Disney) backed development team
Here's a good example of dragonchain lying PR/spin

Lie. Disney are not backing the development team AT ALL. They are NOT Disney staff. Disney HAS NO INVESTMENT IN IT ZERO.

Joe Roots

The sec considers ICOs securities, please note deliberately misleading investors is a crime and you are within US jurisdiction

Example one of misleading investors and securities fraud

Paying the author o this article to mislead investors with dragonchain tokens

"ccn.com/walt-disney-company-goes-big-blockchain-dragonchain/"

"Walt Disney Company Goes Big On Blockchain With Dragonchain"

Reality
"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.

Example two of misleading investors and securities fraud

Paying the author of this article to mislead investors with dragonchain tokens

"But Disney’s foray into blockchain is surprising, especially when you consider that the company is mostly involved in the entertainment industry."
investopedia.com/news/what-does-disney-really-want-blockchain-technology-dis-jpm/#ixzz58q5ZSZrG

Reality
Reality
"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.

Why would anyone sell that coin at less than 5$, pajeet ? Its potential is huge and PBC is shilling it. Get lost.

example three
Paying th author of this article with dragonchain tokens in orer tpo mislead investors regarding dragonchains relationship with Disney

zdnet.com/article/disney-yes-disney-becomes-blockchains-biggest-proponent/

"There is a wide range of potential applications for Disney, from financial transactions to daily operations, These include "trading Disney issued assets, partnered services issuing tokens, and accepting existing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin," Redman states. In addition, Disney could "create blockchain-based programs for its fast lane feature within Disney theme parks. The platform could monitor ride times and the length of lines in order to create a more efficient process.""

Disney has no plans to use dragonchain and abandoned the project an let the staff involved go, who released it to opensource

Reality

>Its potential is huge

It has no particular potential and no IPR as the code itself is by necessity opensource. Its entire value is founded on misleading buyers regarding the relationship with Disney. Its a n unremarkable product with no particular advantage and exactly zero intellectual property. Its just another shitcoin and an unremarkable one

Reality
"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said. (businessinsider)

Joe Roots is a fraud. Complete with a fake degree. Its literally prajeetry but burger style. The difference being the SEC can buttfuck Joe Roots sideways for paying for articles to be published misleading investors regarding the business relationship with disney. Disney does not use dragonchain. Disney does not want to use dragonchain. Disney has no staff working on dragonchain. Disney has no investment in dragonchain.

Reality
"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said. (businessinsider)

Joe Roots has also been known to larp as having cia/fbi connections. Yes he's that kind of sad cunt.

>YMWldLZE
When you're so lonely that you have to pump out pages of cheap FUD (that no one reads) and empty threats that you're not even getting paid for

What the fuck happened in this thread?

Why is that retard with the pink ID spouting so much FUD? I might actually have to buy this thing now.

its having a hard time finding resistance.

Bittrex tuesday

AYY

kek you really hate it dont you?

btw this isnt even lying:
>"DRGN is a blockchain based enterprise solution to simplify the process of incorporating the blockchain into already existing businesses. They are also the brainchild of a Disney (yes, that Disney) backed development team.
it is the brainchild of a disney backed team
the fact it went open source doesnt negate the fact that it started as a disney project
this triggers the abosolute fuck out of you

hes accumulating

>empty threats
>Joe Roots

Going to jail. should have moved to india.

Holding.

HEY HEY HEY DRAGONCHAAAAAAAAAAAAIN like nothing to do with Disney but wepaid for shithouse writers to larp it was and then we scammed this fuckers good. Heeeey hey hey.

>"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain's initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said. (businessinsider)

>kek you really hate it dont you?

Yup. Its the most blatant scam in US crypto . That's why Mr.Roots is going to jail.

already made 6k profit and holding the rest longterm. FUDers go kys

You're obviously financially invested in a competitor somehow kek

They make it very clear that they are operating on their own.

Time traveler guy says gains are guaranteed.