EOS = Bitcoin Killer (Not larping)

Daily reminder that Dan Larimer had Satoshi BTFO in 2010.

> Dan: I am convinced that bandwidth, disk space, and computation time necessary to distribute and "finalize" a transaction will be prohibitively expensive for micro-payments.

> Satoshi: If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.

More daily reminders:

> EOS is injecting $1 billion dollars into new EOS projects.
> EOS will make these projects do airdrops to EOS token holders.
> EOS is backed by VC firms controlled by Google Co-Founder Eric Schmidt, and Goldman Sachs partner Mike Novogratz.
> EOS isn't vaporware. Developers are writing smart contracts on the EOS testnet.
> EOS has no transaction fees
> EOS will scale to millions of transactions per second
> EOS will be worth between $100 and $1000 by 2018 or 2019

Final reminder: EOS is the redpill coin nobody talks about for a reason.

EOS will replace Plasma and Cardano before they exist.

There's no discussion necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

testnet1.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info
testnet2.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info
youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw
news.bitcoin.com/report-claims-34000-ethereum-smart-contracts-vulnerable-bugs/
warosu.org/biz/thread/7109586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much EOS do I need to make it?

Eeehhh AAAAA idk if it's so good why is it an erc20 shittoken?

never knew that satoshi quote was in response to larimer, interesting.

Buy 1,000 EOS tokens.

I've never been more serious on Veeky Forums

Buy 1,000 EOS tokens.

June is coming.

>EOS isn't vaporware

kek

EOS bagholders getting desperate

it's larimer's secret sauce for crypto domination

>ERC20
>ICO ends in a year
>No product for a few more months if ever
You will never make it user

DELETE

>dagfaggot token killing BTC
kys newfag, you have no idea what gives BTC value

Tfw 1025 EOS

EOS is incredibly overvalued right now for what's basically vaporware.

I'll take a look when there's a working product.

This digital gold Jerry

It is.

Hey what's this?

testnet1.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info

#BTFO

Oh, hey what's this?

Dawn 3.0 is coming out soon. Mainnet launch in June. Working product already exists.

larimer has already built two successfuly, scalable projects and yet you still don't think that he'll be deliver a working product? by the time working product is delivered to you you'd have to pay $100

Why would I buy now when its value is purely speculative and will only continue to bleed over time, when I can just buy once they finally release their native coin? The current price isn't mooning until the final product is out, and even then, the market will need time to decide if its the true ETH killer.

>404 not found
kek

holy fuck it's a beta blockchain that can transfer currency

that's never been done before

>meanwhile missing literally every other non vaporware crypto moon mission

can eos 10x ?

testnet is not a working product you retard

Oh hey, what's this?

Smart contracts are already being written on the EOS testnet.

The person building EOS (Dan) already built the 2 blockchains that do more daily volume than Bitcoin and Ethereum combined.

I said final product, you braindead shill. Moon trips make test nets do not.

Did I mention EOS smart contracts are programmed in an actual god-tier programming language? C++

#BTFO

Anyone who attempts to FUD EOS gets BTFO 100% of the time.

Follow this thread. Anyone who tries to FUD EOS will get

#BTFO

Certainly

literally the next internet is going to be built on EOS

> The person building EOS (Dan) already built the 2 blockchains that do more daily volume than Bitcoin and Ethereum combined.

You think Dan won't deliver EOS by June?

If that's the case, you're a shockingly mentally retarded person who shouldn't be allowed to talk about what, come June, will be the most technologically impressive blockchain to have ever existed on planet earth.

#B
#T
#F
#O

>injecting $1B
more like trying to use 1B to beg companies to use their chain, when everyone is building for ethereum. theyre going to need a lot more than 1B given the vastly more money to be made overlall by these new companies launching on ethereum. go where the users are, afterall

Ethereum projects want to move to EOS.

Ethereum will always have transaction fees.

Transaction fees are outdated now. Sorry. Ethereum is going to lose, and it's because EOS is going to win.

#BTFO

I'll gladly buy in once the faggot delivers a final product that doesn't depend on his existence to work. Decentralized and trustless currencies are what makes money, not shitty pseudo-stocks. The value of EOS isn't going anywhere until then, so keep those bags ready for me, I'll gladly buy them at a 20% discount in a year.

wrong. The money is so that they don't have to Ico which is just confusing and stupid and it also skirts all the SEC laws

They don't have to convince anyone to use EOS over ethereum. The tech speaks for itself. Ethereum simply won't work, look at crypto kitties

that's some nice cope late adopter. eos doesn't even realize it can't be an ethereum "killer" with it's centralized model.

For goodness sake, this doesn't deserve to be shilled. EOS is not one of those things that need "promotion", "marketing", "public enthusiasm", "new buyers". It's several tiers above, in terms of both tech and connections.

You just said EOS will be 20% less valuable than what it is now.

You just said block.one couldn't hire the best programmers in the world to add polish to an already finished, but forever evolving project.

You're disqualified for being considerably mentally retarded.

#BTFO

Only brainlets still don't realize DPOS is more decentralized than Bitcoin and Ethereum. DYOR.

#BTFO

if that's the case, 1B is not nearly enough, and anyone choosing a platform like eos has a lot more to lose, just like those launching on chains like stellar, qtum, etc today.

and if the tech speaks for itself why are there so many desperate shills everywhere hyping non-tech shit like you are?

face it, eos is late to the game, and they needed more to offer than they do now to stand a real long term chance. right now they might have a minimal shot of stealing some of ethereum's thunder, but they won't be able to get much of a head start on the next "killer" that comes out. too little, too late.

>Overvalued af
>already obsolete.

Eos is a joke.

decent project terrible investment at current marketcap only brainlets and wishful thinkers believe this will overtake eth

>1B is not nearly enough
to hire world class programmers to develop new empires?

>eos is late to the game
Is it? Then why will it be a technological marvel that overthrows Ethereum almost immediately?

#BTFO

You must not have read your daily reminders.

> EOS is injecting $1 billion dollars into new EOS projects.
> EOS will make these projects do airdrops to EOS token holders.
> EOS is backed by VC firms controlled by Google Co-Founder Eric Schmidt, and Goldman Sachs partner Mike Novogratz.
> EOS isn't vaporware. Developers are writing smart contracts on the EOS testnet.
> EOS has no transaction fees
> EOS will scale to millions of transactions per second
> EOS will be worth between $100 and $1000 by 2018 or 2019

Ethereum will always have transaction fees.

EOS wins every single time in all simulations.

#BTFO

>EOS wins every single time in all simulations.

>#BTFO

>11 posts by this ID
you write and act like a 32 year old autistic virgin NEET

I've almost undoubtedly had sex with way more attractive women than you ever will, and I will continue to do so.

#BTFO

For anyone not yet convinced, watch this video in its entirety.

Once you have watched that entire video, I want you to consider if you're dishonest you're being with yourself.

Then I want you to sell all of your Ethereum for EOS because I legitimately care about the future of Veeky Forums and the people shitposting here.

Smart People: Fully understand that EOS is a no brainer.

Dumb people: Don't understand EOS and have no brains.

>undoubtedly had sex
>wastes hours posting on Veeky Forums
yeah nah

Kneel before the Ethereum Killer.

this

None of this matters. EOS is too late. Nobody is buying your shitcoin.

EOS isn't too late. Everything else is flawed by comparison.

#BTFO

Watch this video before you talk:

Seriously, though, no need to preach to the people. Sure, we're all excited and shit, but there's no point in doing ungrateful people a favor. Everyone will FOMO in at the right time anyway.

Let them NOT know. It would be better if it stayed FUDded for a while. Typing this with a SAGE

Is Elastos better than EOS?

I'm the Jesus Christ of EOS. I understand that Veeky Forums can't pump it. I believe it is the most promising blockchain project in existence. I will share the news to ungrateful Veeky Forumstards even if it means they FOMO in only slightly before everyone else does.

No.

B-but ELA is further in development

My goal is 2000 EOS, I have 1882. Just a little more and then I'll be comfy for the moon mission

2,000 eos and you're a guaranteed millionaire if you hodl

Tfw EOS has already benefited me because I got the iryo.io token drop for holding EOS

> Dan: I am convinced that bandwidth, disk space, and computation time necessary to distribute and "finalize" a transaction will be prohibitively expensive for micro-payments.

> Satoshi: If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.

If you don't understand Satoshi, you never undestood the original roadmap. BTC wasn't supposed to stop scaling and there are many ways to make it scale on-chain and via mainchain validated second layers that are truly decentralized (unlike LN) that will multiply the effects of block size increases.

Bandwidth bottlenecks are being solved via better infrastructure and compression-before-propogation technology (graphene first).

Disk space and computation time is solved through development of storage and computing, which will break past moore's law (rather than fall short), as architecture and production nodes of chalchogenide based 3D storage, memory and in a few years also massively parallel processors with near memory mature.

Dan also presupposed non-specialized hardware.

I remember when the bitshares community just called ethereum "a scam". That was back during the ethereum ICO. They said the EVM was impossible and vapourware.

Dan Larimer is smart. So smart in fact, I am forced to conclude that he is intellectually dishonest and deceptive on purpose, because he is smart enough to understand the merits of his competition and the limitations of his own style of blockchain and governance system. Or, at least, I think he should be able to understand. Maybe he's an asymmetric brainlet/genius after all. There's a lotta smart retards out there.

>the limitations of his own style of blockchain and governance system

Why are steem and bitshares still functioning flawlessly?

Why is EOS going to solve every problem presented by Ethereum?

Yep. Can't wait.

So many more airdrops are coming

>compression-before-propogation technology (graphene first).
Protip: Graphene does not do what you think it does. The bandwidth you save is used before graphene compressed blocks are even propagated because graphene relies on transactions already been transmitted before.

Eos is centralized

>still not knowing dpos (eos) is the most decentralized blockchain platform in existence

>Then why will it be a technological marvel that overthrows Ethereum almost immediately?
>the vastly more money to be made overlall by these new companies launching on ethereum

Just one thing: EOS allows you to freeze and modify your contract. In Ethereum, you can't. Any bugs, all the bad code, it stays there for good once the contract is live. One mistake and you're doomed - lots of famous examples already. Not in EOS. Do you realize how handy it is for developers? It's FUCKING handy, if you don't get it yet.

But heck, I'm not here to preach anyway

Veeky Forums is waking up

EOS is the future. No discussion needed.

>Any bugs, all the bad code, it stays there for good once the contract is live. One mistake and you're doomed - lots of famous examples already.
Other than the DAO hack, what are some others?

>EOS allows you to freeze and modify your contract
You act like this is a boon for EOS, but it's against the whole point of smart contracts, which is that they're immutable once on the chain. If someone were to gain ownership rights of a contract, or if the dev wanted to pull an exit scam, they could just change the contract code to steal everyone's digital property.

At the end of the day the largest point of failure is the developers, but I'd rather choose the chain with the immutable contracts that forces developers to write good code versus the chain that incentivizes lazy coding and where the contracts you agree to can change without your consent(which defeats the point of a contract, no?)

As for scaling issues, Ethereum devs do their due diligence before offering a solution, so I trust in their ability to figure it out.

Any coin that cuts out the mining process is centralized in the most important way, in its initial distribution. I respect the right of these coins to call themselves contract platforms and to function as such but to compare what they did to the great dream of the human centuries made real by bitcoin is laughable.

>Do you realize how handy it is for developers? It's FUCKING handy, if you don't get it yet.

Yes especially if they can take all of your money while giving nothing in return. Very handy.

In ethereum contract editing is optional. If you want it you can write it in during the creation. This way everyone knows if you can edit and what.

Bought 2k last month, fueling the fuck up

Too late behind who? Nothing else can do this and Cardano is going to be slower and comes out two years later. Literally the only possible competitor

>Ethereum will always have transaction fees.

EOS has fees too shill. It's called bandwidth, it's exactly like in STEEM. The difference is that in eth you can pay fees directly. In EOS they invented an absurd system where you have to buy 'bandwidth' from EOS holders after your quota runs out. In effect recreating direct fees in a retarded manner only to score a (false) marketing point.

Yeah that's why Ethereum is going to make it so that you can freeze contracts too, because it's just too powerful CODE IS LAW FAGGOT

You can already implement a freezing mechanism in Ethereum contracts. The issue is that contracts should not change unless both parties agree to the new terms.

>Other than the DAO hack, what are some others?
news.bitcoin.com/report-claims-34000-ethereum-smart-contracts-vulnerable-bugs/
PoWHcoin

>At the end of the day the largest point of failure is the developers, but I'd rather choose the chain with the immutable contracts that forces developers to write good code versus the chain that incentivizes lazy coding and where the contracts you agree to can change without your consent(which defeats the point of a contract, no?)
But for DAPPs it's a trade off, otherwise it just can be disabled by specifying permission levels

Keep in mind that many existing contracts are not immutable per se and include i.e. the "delete" function, leaving the same potential point of failure on the developers' part. So it doesn't really matter in certain cases.

>In ethereum contract editing is optional. If you want it you can write it in during the creation.
Same here, there are various permission levels in EOS and bullet-proof immutability is a base option too

Like:
>Tether tokens on the Ethereum blockchain have unilateral Blacklist & Destroy functions.
>Blacklist & Destroy
>The following is for Tether tokens on the Ethereum blockchain only.
>The Omni/Bitcoin blockchain Tether tokens function differently.
>Looking through their smart contract source on lines 264 through 299 are the blacklist and destroy functions.
warosu.org/biz/thread/7109586

So a dAPP could not change unless all people that use it agree? Fuck off, this isn't a useless currency only scenario, it's a functional platform for web 3.0. I hate all of these 2010 brainlets.

Are you dumb? It's turing complete which means all options are possible.

Can Burgers own EOS if they get it from an exchange? Will they be KYC cockblocked on June 1st?

Idk that's why I'm keeping my eth in cold storage fuck dan. Satoshi obviously thought he was a brainlet with that response and dan is probably still salty about it.

Also curious. Burger here, want to go balls deep on possible ETH killers. Meaning EOS, ICX, NEO, XLM