I NEED TO KNOW IF I’VE MADE IT

I NEED TO KNOW IF I’VE MADE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/16VDLWz5Hw8MY6eeBngVN5KXn62b6E7a5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you post a clearer shot of the piece of paper?

Linked:

blockchain.info/address/16VDLWz5Hw8MY6eeBngVN5KXn62b6E7a5z

Do you need me to help you with anything?

OP you can't seriously be so retarded that you posted 9/10's of the private key to your address on Veeky Forums right?.... This faggot has to be larping, nobody can be this stupid

Doesn't prove anything... sign a message saying "I NEED TO KNOW IF I'VE MADE IT" from that address.

you should know OP. it's possible to brute force the remaining characters of your key. depending on if all priv keys are the same length. granted it would take a while since it's alpha numeric but there are bot net operators out there that have the CPU power to do it.

He's an idiot scanning adresses and swaping their private keys for empty ones. Two of his threads just got removed.

Kys faggot

also:
>not using segwitaddress.org

how long would it take to watch Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBS, etc. ?

doesnt matter, its probably encrypted

He's larping, we know that from the trip, but I was still hoping that he'd inadvertently reveal enough of the QR code in separate pics so that it would be possible to reconstruct and scan it - or retrieve enough of the missing information from it - so as to scare him a bit. Why did you have to post that we knew.

>9 BTC
>larp
this place really is full of late adopters

assuming every private key is of the same length i would need to brute force the remaining 24 characters of your key.

how is he larping ?

Is this yours as well

8 character alpha-numeric upper + lower case remaining.

better move your funds nigger

im brute forcing the rest of those characters right now - it isn't hard

it's encrypted....

13 characters now friendo
You better transfer out to a new address OP im just about done with my brute force script

Im kidding obviously but dont go under 9 characters

he's at 8 now.

Right i forgot to take out the L prefix

Nice try faggot the wallet is empty.

No, there's still about 10 boomer coins in it. We have 5/10 of text the private key and 3/4 of the QR code (if you paste the parts together), but I won't be able to figure it out in time. I just hoped that his bait would be eaten by a shark before he has time to take his hand out of the water.

it's definitely bait. he's hoping someone will spend the time writing the script to brute it and then abusing their GPU for the next few days trying to crack it before he transfers the funds out.

It's b8, he just printed a piece of paper with a public key and a random qr code. I've seen this thread before

>L1FA6J9NThRTAeX5UYeWKmebM87MussFQH0000000056n650000
is this what we have visually? 0 for unknown