ICX

What the fuck why is the ICON CEO taking THIS FUCKING GAY ASS PIC

WHY ISNT HE TELLING US ABOUT TOKEN SWAP UPDATES?! You don't see the CEO of fucking Intel taking gay ass pics like this.

Are you fucking kidding me? I fucking GOT GOOKED

twitter.com/minhokim/status/970364971539316736

are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/minhokim/status/970364971539316736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>twitter.com/minhokim/status/970364971539316736
kek what a fag. And I say that as I hold these fuckING BAGS REEEEE DIE YOU GOOOOK

LOOKS LIKE THEY JUST HAD SOME T-SHIRTS PRINTED ARE NOW HAVING A JOLLY OLD TIME WITH MY MONEY REEEEEEEE

Do you think the CEO of intel is comparable to the CEO of Icon?

the next few hours for ICON are CRITICAL

Lel, already dumped those bags.
I'm comfy with my WAN right now.

Not at all. This guy is a joke

all this fud makes me want to buy more. thanks user

GOOKED

yeah I just bought 100k, haha w-we surely didn't get gooked r-right? $100 EOY r-right? I didn't just lose all of my money right?

Maybe you'll get your coins in another 3 months. Lmao. ICX a shit but at least they got their coins

Huh? I already have my mainnet coins. Wanchain is doing everything it promised on its roadmap.

hah you fell for the ICON cuck coin. You really thought that shit would work? lmao. ICX will only work once regulation changes to allow it, until then its just another shitcoin.

omg look at this fagot kissing a statue.
fuck i got gooked.

pls tell me why america didnt wipe them all out

Yall, should honestly buy Tron if this is how you think.

Was consider buying some ICX. Not anymore.

yes, me as well.

ICX holders are so whiny. Every alt is doing poorly lately you morons.

FUD this down another 30-40% and I might actually consider buying. Keep it up, folks.

I'm still holding for that sweet 2 usd to buy in.

what the fuck.. unironically thinking about selling at the absolute bottom

A NEW LOW

sigh.

Trend reversal coming. Look at the day-chart.
Tenkan will be crossing kijun in a few days the bull rally will be weak doesn't mean you cannot go short and buy it back later.

Ichimoku is second to none for spotting trend reversal. Anyone who disagrees is either a liar or mentally challenged.

Generally bullish on ICX that is why I'm accumulating day and night if 1 icx hits $10 I will be a millionaire again.

Everyone is a genius investor in a bullmarket.