Hungry CK?

Got a nice rotisserie chicken for dinner

For those fogging up eyes

Beautiful looking bird roasty toasty goodness

Rippin and tearin this chicken breast...see some slight bits of pink..feeling discouraged.

On the hunt for that pink and seeing some pink near the joints. Is this safe Veeky Forums?

I found the money shot Veeky Forums. Am I going to live?
My wish is to find DBG...

jack would be so proud

I always hated rotisserie chicken when I was growing up. Once I moved out and tried it again I and ate it just tearing pieces off with my hands instead of trying to cut slices cleanly and politely with a knife and that was nice. Rotisserie chicken is alright

Dark meat is often link even when it's fully cooked.

In any case I hope you realize these walmart chickens are only worth it when they're half off.

pop it in the microwave for about a minute to zap out the juices. I guarantee that it will work

How much do you y'all pay for a rotisserie chicken? It's 7.99 in at my store and I can make 4 meals out of it.

$4.98

Isn't that the shit from Wal-Mart? I remember finding a feather in one of those.

for 10 bucks at Publix I get a whole rotisserie chicken, two 1lb publix sides (macaroni salad/potato salad) and a 4 pack of hawaiian rolls

i'm glad we've reached this point with our food. it's become so processed and sanitized that finding a sign of it having been a living animal concerns one.

publix is GOAT

The walmart chickens are 2.50 or 4 when they're reduced. That's half off.

I've more than once drunkenly picked the whole thing up and eaten the meat off it like a giant apple. They are good, and they're so cheap.

absolute mongrel

about the same price at Vons