BTC

Who needs my help the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/16VDLWz5Hw8MY6eeBngVN5KXn62b6E7a5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me user. I have no gf.

My dog died and I had an epileptic seizure in January and I can’t drive. Pretty fucked.
14shuZgnse6gz2VWh35eVduy3FQZoUnChN

Dude you already made 3 threads today stop
Saged

Someone ban this larping faggot advertising already

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

1NrZvysgQ5WnxDqzXszbALqLjMxgtKdXdh

the world is not fair

I'm so far in debt for school. Last night I made a pizza out of stale bread, sauce and old cheese, Mama mia its a pizza.

i need a car to gtfo of my current situation it's terrible 18NPpyuxEAStrkPdHWE6P45KBMbdotw3Mu

I like money
1CwGYc5Dvz2mL6fgi8ceLZH6FA5NU4v5tx

Did you just discover how to edit text? I am proud user.

Someone ban this fag already.

im just a poor fag 3C4BBYErNvqDL3c5xQA8uU7b6RtV8YF8cr

Forgot to link lol
395sxDWAVDFTcUN21JwBuqActaSsFMpKoc

I need help getting the rest of my humble family away from Venezuela and settle them in Brazil. We are not savages so we are doing it by the book which takes a lot of money.

13SCtKXNGg8tUKDu8FaVsPTE3vXttHjxPk

I only accept emotional charity. Is there any way you could cuddle with me?

>venzuela to Brazil
gtfo pajeet

ME.

I grew up poor, im all in link. living on a prayer.

i just want to travel and take pretty photos. im a gifted photographer but im stuck in po-dunk town. just waiting my life away.

I live off of stale bread.
3QXUNvHXmrbSo8RFRpUxxX3oe2wC2LGRdc
(fucked up my address(

please donate me something I'm from venezuela and I need money to eat, my life here is pure pain and suffering :(

1E99GQCxL4oxNBMG8ahLTfwCAJaxRKn6Au

Please OP

3CmYmSc7k8k12hW641hANPoYah8Zk7CdpE

stuck user photographer here

i took this during our annual family trip to kure beach.

i can do so much with a good landscape. if you're serious I would gladly send you all of the good prints I take, for life.

god i fucking hate beaners. fucking filth of the earth.

There has only been one wallet posted that has a positive balance at all. I want to post to someone who actually uses bitcoin. Who’s that going to be??

OP has been making threads all night. You guys aren't getting shit

Assuming this faggot ain't larping, he has money, now he wants is people's attention
Don't fall to this faggots trap.

i moved all my BTC into alts recently as a hope and a prayer i can leave this shitty apartment living with a chick that i can't stand

3LQ6UhQScFg89YBTnrn3sQvehsRQrcmvcQ
gib

I use BTC to get funds for spreading some messages to some PATRIOTS
if you know the story you know what I mean

I'm not ready to give Maduro my public address. I've worked hard on printing a paper wallet properly. They have been actively cracking down on crypto users since the pre-sale of their own shitcoin.

1LuJ687Hb1ZkwLED7aAWawnBZM7XRq3FNJ me because I got fucked by pump groups 3 times before learning my lesson then got desperate and listened to Veeky Forums (which I never do) and went all in on LiveEDU

Reported, saged, fuck you

OP just cash it out and give it to a homeless person, prob be more fulfilling than giving it to one of these idiots.

I’m so alone. I just want to help.

33nYxjTZW9jaersF38QymeaLcJoa4gcNyM

I got laid off at work and my wife has a baby on the way. I am going to do uber and lyft while I am looking for a new job.

My wife and kid left me after my house was robbed and my ledger was taken along with almost everything of value we owned. Pretty much just sit here thinking if I'll ever see my daughter again and if I should just kms already. It was our combined life savings and I don't know what to do anymore.
1PwcUmqA85Jka3BBEzhuD2DRVboHzcSgdD

I just want to see my kid again

1HD5otkFVTFxVCPVFjsSAsUcgQVoDGfuN6

Need money for college. Thanks

Hold a paper up with your story hand written. You can wear sunglasses if you want to remain anonymous but I want to be able to see some emotion in your face.

Give me some internet shekels because I'm poor bla bla bla
Fuck you, you won't do it anyway.

Here's my address though:
1H3cK6vktbGCukfqK8p59fd4EUinCns1pX

I love you.
1PjQFvsk4g35Ene3GdLcsoophGQFK2UnHv

I don't need the it.

1Hv5cs1BHweRQPXmTV6WPKtW3iiF3tg747

I have begun giving it away. Feel free to view my wallets pending transactions out to the wallet addresses y’all are posting. But for any address posted beyond previous post I’ll need that handwritten story with time stamp.

blockchain.info/address/16VDLWz5Hw8MY6eeBngVN5KXn62b6E7a5z