I haven't had oreo's in a while and im thinking about getting them later today. However...

I haven't had oreo's in a while and im thinking about getting them later today. However, I want the experience to be as good as possible. What are some great dips, or good ways to eat them?

don't get the original the other flavors are better

make it soggy in milk

Don't listen to this faggot. He probably likes the shit tier Swedish fish flavor. Keep it original OP, glass of cold, cold milk and you favorite comfy TV show.

>don't get the original the other flavors are better

pfft

get double stuffed and submerge them in milk until soggy

Not him but I got the Swedish fish flavor and it smelled and tasted like fucking cough syrup. How did they fuck that up?

As for op, get the double stufs

golden and inside out oreos are the best but every once in awhile you just really want the original thing
i dont care for many of the newer flavors

oreos are fucking shit
bitter salty nasty garbage
yuk

Get the cinnamon bun Oreos if they have them at your store, they're tasty.

I recommend Hydrox, they're made with better ingredients and taste a little nicer IMO.

I've had the mint ones, they're good. I like the regulars, too. Dunking them in milk is good.

Dip them in heavy cream instead of milk, maybe with some dissolved confectioner's sugar.

how fat are you

>How did they fuck up a cookie flavored to imitate strawberry/lemon gummies

How would you not fuck that up?

psst, hey kid
wanna be the coolest pup on the block?

get the extra thing ones. its't he cookie part that tastes the best; filling is too sweet

>Oreos
>not the original, American made, superior Hydrox

Dump four into half a cup of milk, get a spoon and slowly crush them using the opposite end.

The oreos will slowly become malleable and eventually combine with the milk to become a paste. Consume this paste with your spoon.

You can get the cookie part on its own, you know.
Usually called "chocolate wafer cookies"

These and the peanut butter cup oreos are the only edible kinds of oreo. Actually that's not true, anything that replaces the disgusting chooclate wafer will be better.

>spideroreo.png

Anyone know if the chocolate chip cookie flavored oreos are any good? tried the swedish fish ones and though i'll never buy them again, they weren't bad

oh shit. I didn't know that. Thanks, user

Now where do I go to just get the filling?

just buy some crisco shortening and add sugar to it

make sure to get double stuffed and dip those motherfuckers in crunchy peanut butter

pretty simple here OP

>Mega Stuf Oreos
>glass of 2% milk
>spoon

Drop about 6 or 7 in the glass and let them soak up as much milk as possible. Drink the milk until you reach the Oreos. Take spoon and scoop off the bottom for delicious soggy Oreos.

What do you prefer in an Oreo: the cookie or the cream?

I think the cream tastes like shit but the cookies are okay if you have no access to a kitchen.

I prefer the spider garnish

The best Oreo clones are Keebler Simply Made Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. For one, they're made with butter instead of vegetable oil. They taste like real food.

i like to crush them up and put them into milk shakes

or crush them up and put it into icecream then whip all the air out of the icecream, refreeze, got a nice denser icecream with oreo in it

crush up oreos
make chocolate pudding
layer in a cup
oreos
pudding
oreos
pudding
as much as the glass can handle!
spoon
enjoy

yeah i dont fill mine with the stuff they do or make mine as big as americans do so i think im not so bad..

Dip in Peanut butter senpai

>tfw on a 1000 or lower calorie diet for the rest of my life
>i'll never try this
truly suffering

Mega stuf and dip them in a glass of warm water.

>However, I want the experience to be as good as possible.
Triple stuff't, Don't dunk. Eat straight.
Double stuff't, Dunk until bubbles stop, plus 30 seconds. (when milk stops bubbling, change out milk)
Single stuff't, throw in the trash.

Tell me your condition, little snowflake

being fat

I'm fat.

hello me

just set aside a day where you eat only that shake, and maintain your diet strictly for the next week or so. Not the end of the world.

not sure its worth it

I got the birthday cake Oreos last night, they aren't very good compared to the original I think.

If you're going for alternate flavors, choose either the mint cream with the regular cookies, or the peanut butter filling with those chocolate covered ones, they're like an oreo-brand tagalong.

He has diabeetus :(

My Nig Of Nog. Better yet put about 8 in there become like a think stew eat the same way slip into the abyss

I have a doppelganger:^) ?

Get double stuff.
Freeze them.
Put them in cold milk.
Let them sit.
Once soft eat with a spoon.

don't eat more that 3 or 4 of them or they turn your shit black