Ask KFC guy anything

No, i do not know 'secret' spices

What are the secret spices?

/thread

Love

How much free chicken do you get, why is the kfc snacker so good originally perfect kind of mayo...they used a SPECIAL mayo, describe it, why dont they ever have toy promotions anymore i used to have the cutest Vulpix plush from KFC and I would be more than pleased if they released a My Little Pony plush of the same quality

We can buy it as staff food - little bit over 1 euro for sandwich/tortilla, little bit under 0.5 euro for fries.

When we have one manager at the end of the day, we can have leftover chicken.

in our country we still have toys in kid's menu (overpriced af)

Have the chicken pieces gotten larger? Another poster said it got smaller but I have to disagree.

Well they are animals so they are different, If you have like small strips just ask employees and they should give you one more or something free.

And we have special pepper mayo

What are the spices?

Can you tell me about the spices?

FUCK KFC

Love it to death, original receipe best chicken I ever had. I went there tonight a little before 9, workers outside in the parking lot smoking. Door is locked. They say they're closed. Sign on the door says they should be open until 11. They said they wanted to go home early

fuck them

Do you eat there and are you fat?

Do you spit in my food if I don't tip?

This was just revealed last month

11 Spices – Mix With 2 Cups White Fl.

1) 2/3 Ts Salt
2) 1/2 Ts Thyme
3) 1/2 Ts Basil
4) 1/3 Ts Oregano
5) 1 Ts Celery Salt
6) 1 Ts Black Pepper
7) 1 Ts Dried Mustard
8) 4 Ts Paprika
9) 2 Ts Garlic Salt
10) 1 Ts Ground Ginger
11) 3 Ts White Pepper

fake

do you prefer original, extra crispy, or grilled?

I prefer original

If they were revealed, how can they be secret?

What kind of people come to kfc regularly?
It's all partys of niggz?

I've never been to one kfc

Tried it.
It was similar yet vastly different.
Even a pressure fryer and msg wouldn't make it the same.

How does feel to be the same sex as donald trump ?

Go to any supermarket and buy "poultry spice" and add a teaspoon of msg along with more salt.

There's your "secret recipe". You're welcome.

Kek wtf

Fake

Nope, at my restaurant you cannot even tip. Guys who make the food do not know almost anything about you.

I eat there. I am loosing weight currently when eating kfc. I do LCHF.

Well.. Everybody. From students to older people who are hungry. Differernt are they orders. Asians with kids order almost every time bucket and mashed potatoes (that is thrash at kfc, don't buy it) or corn

Well.... I suppose that you are not apache helicopter so you are a human. As D Trump

Inresponsible manageer. It cannot happen in our restaurant because we are in shopping center so security guys would be mad and general manager would find out

Here you go!

That pepper mayo is like crack, we have it in Australia too

Ravioli ravioli give me the secret spicioli

>origino

>Kernel Sanders

Semen