Piece. Of shit

HOODDLLLL
lol jk sell that shit

I've honestly lost track of if this coin is good to buy or not anymore

I probably won't believe anyone who replies to this post anyway

Chainlink may or may not be a good buy.

what the fuck happened to this coin? For a while, it was the only thing on this board, people were sayin 1000 EOY and then literally shit the bed right after.

F

IT WILL GO BACK UP STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE.

REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO IT TOGETHER

VISUALIZE!!!

I don't believe you for a minute

yeah user good coins always spend months and months gently dumping

We LINKstas have been through worse. We ain't lettin' go of our baby.

Oh so Eth mooned straight out of ICO? Antshares?

If you're still holding this absolute piece of shit... I don't know what to tell you user. The drop today was a few of the smaller holders that jumped the gun. When the whales start selling off, it's going to 20 cents in a week. In a month it will be 5 cents. If you're still holding after that, you'll be owing money per LINK. People will be fighting to dump as it drops to negative infinity. Newton himself wouldn't be able to even invent the calculus to compute limits of how low this can go. This your only warning

You seriously didn't actually buy Link did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

>what the fuck happened to this coin?
Pajeet shilled it. You guys bought the bags.

You seriously didn't buy TRAC did you? Its not even a coin that biz would waste their time even reading about. Reddit absolutely loves this project and there are no threads earlier talking about TRAC because literally no one gives a fuck. It is a ran-jeet run supply chain RFID piece of shit project that will get burned by every other supply chain project. I want to see you lose money so buy TRAC and don't buy something useful like LINK.

1000 EOY but not $, it will be sats.

Sometimes I dream about relaxing on my private yacht with Pepe Baller, smoking a fat blunt and reminiscing about the struggles we went through to make it, and how we never once lost the faith.

God bless you, Pepe Baller

Not even memes can save this failure.

Strong support at 2.5 cents

thanks, just bought 100k

thanks, just sold 100k

I held 100k LINK a week ago, but after seeing the video of the fat kid shililng it I realized I fell for a bad meme. Sold at basically the same as my buy-in price so it wasn't all bad.

a fat kid who had never even heard of Link has literally destroyed it for $10 ahahahhaha

epic

>In a month it will be 5 cents
Literally a dream come true. I would sell everything and buy a million tokens.

>ends up dead under a bridge, overdosed on krokodil