>microwave it for ~30 seconds
>add some bacon bits

>it's delicious
>but not Veeky Forums approved

how would i make this Veeky Forums approved

if i dont nuke it, the cheese doesn't melt enough

ketchup

i'm asking how to put cheese on pasta that's Veeky Forums approved

also ketchup is never, ever approved for anything except on hotdogs (but NOT brats)

Save a little bit of water from your boiled pasta, then sauté the pasta in it with a touch of oil and your cheese, and the cheese should melt and integrate with the pasta.

>make perfect pasta
>microwave it
???

for 30 seconds

i dont get it whats wrong with microwaving it

Seriously though, just microwave it. I only said this because I was trying to think of a way to do it exactly without the microwave

Why the fuck are you microwaving it? The residual heat from the pasta will already melt any cheese worth melting.

>if i dont nuke it, the cheese doesn't melt enough

What the hell kind of cheese are you using? Are you running cold water over your pasta like a dope?

its called washing it, to get the dirt and bacteria out

Microwaving leftover pasta noodles from yesterday that was in the fridge. No residual heat from cooking it then.

You could improve this almost a billion times if you fry a slice of thick-cut black pepper bacon to crispness, then break it apart, and use either a very hard cheese(like parmesan) sparingly, or a very soft, but strongly flavored cheese.

Heating should not be done to the cheese, honestly. It ruins the flavor and texture of most.

>Why the fuck are you microwaving it? The residual heat from the pasta will already melt any cheese worth melting.
that's not melted

that's only slightlyi melted

Veeky Forums gets insanely gigatriggered by microwaving things

Have you considered making the cheese into a sauce?

This is good advice, too!

It shouldn't be too hard to incorporate cheese and bacon into a red or white sauce of your choice.

>making a sauce
that's an order of magnitude more work

>heat pan
>butter
>heavy cream
>cheese
done

>adding an entire new utensil and stove requirement plus having to clean it

that shits for foodNEETs and tryhards

just make the sauce in the same hot pot you boiled the noodles in and eat the shit strait out of the pot like a fucking pig
bam, now you have even LESS things to clean since you didn't have to use a plate

>backpedaling this hard and now saying you can make sauce in a pot

>implying you can't make a sauce in a pot

fuuucckk im hungry and don't have a lot of food because i'm going on vacation soon

don't tell Veeky Forums, but i'm about to make the same meal twice in a row

1. Buy a cow and a pig make everything yourself.
2. Take Time stamped pics or it never happened.
3. post step by step guide
4. still microwave to assessemble (for the fuck of it)
5. then realise that you had the power all along and just say no to hanging what you eat on strangers opinions via the interwebs series of tubes.
5.eat what makes you happy even if it is irradiated flour and cheese with bcan bits.

>
you should post an inventory of your food and see if Veeky Forums can find a meal to fit it

Pretension, mostly. Around these parts we only think in memes so because microwaves are unsuited to a lot of foods people try to cook in them Veeky Forums takes that to mean microwaves ruin all food forever.

If you want to melt something, steam something from the inside out, or deliberately heat something unevenly by making more liquid parts hotter than drier parts a microwave is solid gold. Unless you're out for that, though it does tend to be a texture-destroying, uneven mess.

zizek please

Make carbonara, it's just as simple and about 200 times better anyway.

This. OPs making the parallax meal.

Everyone loves hobo carbonara. You forgot to butter the noddles first

How retarded can you get. You know ovens exist, right? Or just melt the cheese in another pot.

I'm not sure he even knows what ideology is

>Not using a parabolic solar collector.

Do you just not give a shit about traditional cooking or the environment?