Anyone have some breakfast food suggestions...

Anyone have some breakfast food suggestions? I usually alternate between eggs and steel cut oats most mornings but I'm starting to get tired of them. Any suggestions that don't involve cereal or pancakes/waffles?

Yogurt and greek yogurt and quark and cottage cheese and the Icelandic stuff and farmer's cheese

Is quark the same as cottage cheese?

Fried eggers in fried corn tortillas. Side of taters and refried beans. Everything swimming in hot sauce. Served with the strongest coffee your o-ring can tolerate.

There's nothing wrong with eating oats every day. Try eating them outside while naked if you're bored. Or look at other aspects of your life to fulfill your sense of """excitement""" and """razzle dazzle""", you numale.

>I need to be entertained 24/7
It's fucking food. You eat it!

What is your problem lol. Why do you need to try and shut OP down for wanting to try new things?

Anyway yogurt's a good suggestion already made. You can get creative and mix it with tons of different stuff. Fruits, grains, etc. Tons of potential variety. If you're already making eggs you could easily try frying other random crap too. I love a fried banana in the morning. Always throw one in whenever I do eggs.

Interesting suggestion. Do fried bananas taste similar to fried plantains?

I can't say as I've never actually had fried plantain. I imagine sweeter?

Fried egg over rice with avocado and soy sauce.

Grits.

Add butter, salt, and pepper. Fucking delicious.

Not much nutritional value though.

Chorizo and eggs as good as fuck too, just by itself or as breakfast tacos.

Try corn flakes or something plain with yoghurt instead of milk. Add dried fruit and nuts as you prefer

What's the difference between cut oats and steel cut oats OP?

That whole tomato is so unnecessary and stupid. Reminds me of when people decide to just throw in radishes.

breakfast burritos

take a flour tortilla and put eggs, salsa, bacon/sausage, cheese, what have you in there

wrap it up and enjoy.

Smoothies are good and fast

Breakfast bagel - my favourite is thin sliced smoked salmon, cream cheese and rocket. Sometimes I throw boiled or poached egg on it as well.

So you just eat a whole tomato like nothing?

>fried plantains?

More like a potato type of flavor, not a sweet taste like a banana.

Fried mushrooms on toast is a god tier breakfast, just butter and black pepper is fine honestly but I like to cook them with garlic or paprika as well

Here in Germany it's really common to eat a sandwich for breakfast.

No

make rice add egg bacon and season
can sub rice with oatmeal but the texture goes weird