HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP IT!!!

STOP LAUGHING AT US!!!!

its ok. just moved into this comfy new place

You seriously didn't actually buy Link did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my other coins. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty coins on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

how much did you pay for that gamecube skin?

looks like a pretty decent place to crash & hang dude, where you live?

STOP

moms basement, pretty dope setup

memes were fun. fud is boring. Have had them in October. sold them at 71 not buying back in Price is manipulated to fuck which kills its use in the project. Bought neo

Even NANO and VEN are performing better than this shitcoin.

it solve oracle problem very good. much money to be earn.

You realize every single coin is manipulated, right? NEO is actually one of the hardest manipulated so that's tragically funny.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE SINGUALARITY
youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0

you sound like you have hormonal imbalance.
too much soy?

this fucking link memes are fantastic

how low t do you have to be to be petrified of soy?

FUD!!!

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVITY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO IT TOGETHER

not me, also implying you sound any better

sold 50k link for eth today
couldnt do it

You seriously didn't buy TRAC did you? Its not even a coin that biz would waste their time even reading about. Reddit absolutely loves this project and there are no threads earlier talking about TRAC because literally no one gives a fuck. It is a ran-jeet run supply chain RFID piece of shit project that will get burned by every other supply chain project. I want to see you lose money so buy TRAC and don't buy something useful like LINK.

>laugh at link bag holders
>check my alts
>-80%

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
WE ARE LANDING BOYS
WE ARE GOING BACK TO PLANET EARTH
NEXT STOP: PLANET 0.40
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

right ? my high natural t and dht levels allow me to consume soy products daily and still have well over the average testosterone level

Ok which one of you is gathering delusional linkies screencaps for a collage?

what are you talking about?

>go go, chanting cheerleader

>implying
i'm stating that most non-soyboi male humans sound better.

Link is a 2020 HODL. We all know this.

that's a p cool hideout

The only collage I have is this one, which I'll post when LINK passes $5.