Flat earth challenge

Here are 200 logical and scientific reasons the earth is flat: aplanetruth.info/2015/08/04/200-proofs-earth-in-not-a-spinning-ball/

Even proving wrong 10% of them would convince me that earth is not flat. That's at least 20.

Type the number and why the certain reason is wrong.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ktlj7Bb1vU
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzMpet3648
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Afw9DsFqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reason 1 : Flat earth is a test to distinguish between people who can spot satire, and brainlets who will believe in anything.

Guess which one you are OP ;^)

>grown man still holding on to his stupid space fairly tales for no reason apart from that he can't stand on his own

nice satire ;)

>masons actually get paid to do this

nice meme ;)

It seems you are failing the challenge

Why are people this stupid?

Why do snipers have to account for the corialis effect at as little as 2 miles?

If the earth was flat, why can I travel in circles if I only go straight?
Why are maps so difficult to make accurate if the earth is flat?

As I said. Post the number then why its wrong.
You cant

How do satellites not fall from the sky?

Every question posed is an opposition to why the earth is flat, every proof you've provided is why the earth is flat. Each question provided addresses all 200 of your concerns.

You're welcome.

The what? There are no satellites. But this is another hoax. First try to debunk some of the 200 reasons from the link of the OP post.

I didn't get you. Try harder

Darn, I must've been doing some hokey magic then. Cause I'm pretty sure I helped toss a satellite up there, and I'm pretty sure every day I use said satellite for my job.

Dang, I'm making all this progress and discovery on a farce, but it's useful information that benefits people.... So is it really a farce if it provides applicable use?

If there are no satellites, how do you use your cellphone overseas ?

Bearded sky man magic.

It seems you people are not able to debunk even one of the flat earth reasons. Perhaps you live on a flat earth then.

Plenty of reasons already listed on the comment section of OP Link.

>Protip: You can't disprove le flat earth challenge xD

I can

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ktlj7Bb1vU

>flat earthers actually think these videos are proof for a flat earth

youtube.com/watch?v=YvzMpet3648
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Afw9DsFqY

No. All I see is avoidance. Try to specifically counterargue some of the 200 reasons.

For example

Reason 1) this is not right because...

The masonic church is literally just an odd christian cult.
I was a member as a child, and it was a bunch of boring shit like memorizing scripture.

It doesn't matter if proving even 1% percent of them wrong doesn't convince you, it logically disproves the hypothesis.

If there is even a single counterexample to a claim, the claim must be modified to fit that counterexample, or it will be dismissed.
And if you modify the flat earth claim to fit every single counterexample, guess what you end up with,

Our current understanding of spacetime, gravity, mass, and an oblate spheroid earth.

Read through the first 10, and if you honestly buy any of these without looking into some fucking physics (or having common sense), then there is no helping you at this point.
I know it's what you keep hearing from people, and you take it as justification that you are right, but that is just the reality in your own mind.
Do research on your own instead of asking others to prove it for you. You can experiment with the basic fucking principles that disprove most of these in your own damn kitchen.

Because everyone knows they're bullshit and nobody wants to play the game of "disprove this mountain of bullshit or it's fact!"

Back to /x/ with you

There are a lot of points based on "8 inches per mile squared" being used incorrectly.

There's pictures, you fucking retard.

no they don't.....

rolling

Nasa only claims to have one photograph of earth that isn't a composite.

All the composites contradict each other.

how autistic are you; the diameter of the earth was calculated like 2000 years ago by some guy in Egypt using trigonometry of light rays/shadows

that's the most retarded thing thing I've heard all day

not that it matters but as said by some other idiot on youtube that also beleives the egyptian was right, the maths would have been the exact same, if the sun was smaller and closer

but obviously the sun isn't smaller and closer because people actually went there to check :^)

Here you go

Well Tycho Brahe's data on how stars move through the sky has also been used to rigorously prove both a round earth and heliocentric model, so the Egyptians were right.