The next X10 moonmission coin : NCASH

Hi biz,

I shilled you ETH at 10$, OMG at 1$, LINK at 10 cents, REQ at 10 cents, Antshares at 4$, ETP Metaverse at 1$, TRX at 120 sats.

Today, I show you the next moon mission : NCASH.

Why?
-very cheap coin (important because normies don't understand MC and love cheap coins)
-newly added on binance (binance only add coins that pump nowadays)
-Solid team (harvard lads)
-Working product
-many partnerships already
-high volume

You do not have to listen to me. It's gonna pump soon with or without biz, maybe 5% of you will listen and join me on the rocketship.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the absolute state of ncashies

Proof that no larp : you started calling me pajeet with Metaverse ETP, it felt nice seing it go X5 in 3 days.

Hi biz,

I shilled you ETH at 10$, OMG at 1$, LINK at 10 cents, REQ at 10 cents, Antshares at 4$, ETP Metaverse at 1$, TRX at 120 sats.

Today, I show you the absolute worst shitcoin I've ever encountered : NCASH.

Why?
- It's a cheap shitcoin with a high circ. supply as an obvious cashgrab
-only on 1 major exchange
-team is random guys who claim to be from ivy league universities
-Working product
-shit "partnerships"
-being targeted by P&D groups
-slogan is an obvious ripoff of "bank the unbanked"

You do not have to listen to me. It's gonna dump soon with or without biz, maybe 5% of you will listen and join me on the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks
sold 100k

lmao, stay poor, can't wait to sell you my bags at 2000 sats.

>hi Veeky Forums, i shilled you x, and now i'm here to tell you about-

It’s about to moon. 70% increase over the next week, then the FOMO will really get going. x5 by June, 10x by September.

We’re going to launch hard very soon. I felt the same way about ICX back when it hit Binance. Easiest x6 I ever bought.

get fucked paid shills

This is the pajeet (literally look at the team) spyware shitcoin that killed ICX at the summit.

IF this shitcoin didn't exist ICX would still be over 8k

Cheap as fuck and these idiots still don't accumulate lol.

Honestly, I listened. Putting a good 100$ on your bet, OP. Did a bit of looking on my own

Look at the chart of this thing....the breakout is gonna be insane.

You're literally retarded if you're buying this coin. Any other coin on Binance is less of a shitcoin

Their tech doesn't exist and no businesses would want it if it did

NO YOU DIDNT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, POST TRIP OR FUCK OFF YOU STINKY PAJEET FUCK

>Honestly, I listened. Putting a good 100$ on your bet, OP. Did a bit of looking on my own
you're gonna make it

started with 500$ and now I have 250k, I'm 19, you're probably like 27 calling people pajeets on the internet, suck my dick

NICE PROOF FAGGOT, SHOW ME WHERE YOU SHILLED THESE COINS WITH A TRIP YOU FILTHY DIRTY PAJEET FUCK

the absolute state

Then don't fucking buy it??? Looking at a modest 2x in price...this has a greater likelihood as opposed to something like ethererum, which is great in it's own respects. And saying the tech isn't there and no one would want it anyway??

Yea I'm sure the same was said about an MP3 phone that could browse the internet back in 01 as well.

>Idiot

this tech isn't dependent on lots of hardware sensors n shit. it's purely software based except for maybe the IOT smart phone store entry wifi. look at things like MAN and VEN that are completely dependent on undeveloped sensor tech

I only own about 3000 NCASH - only did it because it just popped onto binance and coins normally increase at least 30% their first week on binance.

I’ll buy more if you sell me on Why it’s going to be valuable in 1-3 years. Furthermore, why does it need blockchain to do what it claims to accomplish? It’s already possible to do something similar without blockchain

hurr durrr I brought you errrr antshares and eth and omg and every other cheap coin that x100’d and herrrr no I tell you about the next one durrrr it’s durrr ncash

image name

the absolute state

you're right you are an idiot lmao

> mfw the easiest 10x atm is NintendoCoin on Etherdelta.

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH