RLC

>iExec solves the oracle problem(with a dApp) before Link

>Artificial intelligence-based oracles for smart contracts
>Users are able to train an oracle (Websensors learned indicator), evaluate the accuracy of the indicator in a simulated scenario (backtracking and cross-validation) as well as generate a smart contract according to agreement between parties.
>medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-challenge-15-new-applications-using-the-iexec-decentralized-cloud-a25c33208667
>15 new dApps and more coming. Some of them sound awesome, and I can only imagine what the future holds.

>86,999,785 total supply
>80M circulating

>can already render blender files(huge companies will be using this tech for a plethora of things)
>still incredibly undervalued($1.50), has been floating around this price for a while while seemingly flying under the radar despite shill efforts here

>v2 within a few months, which means a working market
>The V2 will include the full marketplace platform network, with the PoCo algorithm enabling the first decentralized cloud.

>best team full of PHD's with connections to China, IBM, Dell, Microsoft, and Intel.
>OpenFog was founded by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft, and Princeton University, and has since grown into a robust organization with nearly 50 members from across the globe.
>only ~50 members in this consortium, which is a huge deal, considering iExec stands next to giant companies.

>renting computer power for possibly an infinite number of applications
>Other applications are possible that I can't even explain

So why don't you have some RLC, user? We don't have enough memes for you? Businesses need this tech. It'll make workflow much faster, for cheaper.

Other urls found in this thread:

dapps.iex.ec/
iex.ec/roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dapps.iex.ec/

>iex.ec/roadmap/
forgot links

>forgot links

kek
The fact that there's zero fud available for this coin makes me want to all in.

Can Veeky Forums even meme RLC? is it even possible?

The amount of memes is inversely proportional to how good the project actually is. Take LINK for example. Despite being absolute shitcoin vaporware, it's memed here 24/7

Based retard bro

It's a pretty decent coin to go all in one. Never go all in though. But if you're going to have a biggest hold of something that makes up 30% of your portfolio value, RLC is a pretty nice indeed.

As you explained, it's the best in class project/token for sure, and the use case is as disruptive and of obvious benefit for the the computation economy as decentralized oracles is for fintech.

this^

LINK threads are like litmus that separates the mentally impaired from the rest

Been accumulating RLC for some while now since it was around $0.30. Holding 15K

Poorfag here holding 100 RLC, hoping to accumulate enough for a node before it takes off. Pretty comfy hold desu, this project looks really solid. If it can tap into even a small fraction of the cloud computing market then it will 50x easily

>tfw I'll only be able to accumulate 1500

Never gonna make it, should've saved my money for this coin.

>falling for french scam.

This, Napoleonx and Request are the biggest french scams out there, very elaborate and clever but still scams.

Is this the only FUD available for RLC? Is that it's french?

Sorry m9 but they update their github consistently and already have a working product.

after waltoncoin competition happened, it confirmed my suspicions of chicks. got out of ven and moved to AMB and RLC. a lot of these coins are scams right now, but they all have potential. I'm gonna bet on white.

you are too poor to go in, are you?

6.5K RLC here, will I make it Veeky Forums?

I'm not, I just happen to know things you don't.
GIlles Fedak has repeatedly stated in private that iexec is a side project for him, he is trying to get rich with it as long as the cryptobubble grows but his main job is still at the Inria and he didn't resign.
The Request guys are literal randoms that noone ever heard about here and who definitely don't have the skill to put realize a big project, they are really good in communication though considering the number of redditors they attracted.
NapoleonX are straight up banking sharks to make a quick buck on naive investors thinking banks will poor billions in their DAFs (basically Ethereum smart contracts) because they have quant bots while funds are lost/stolen every months on this platform since noone has a clue how to program a secure SC.

>GIlles Fedak has repeatedly stated in private that iexec is a side project for him, he is trying to get rich with it as long as the cryptobubble grows but his main job is still at the Inria and he didn't resign

1/10 FUD, and it is the best Veeky Forums can do on this token because it is a gem.

Nice stack user. 2.25k here

>I just happen to know things you don't.
No you don't.
>GIlles Fedak has repeatedly stated in private that iexec is a side project for him
>in private
kek, nice one, i'll save this for later when I fud it for fun

All of the rest of the shit you said was just as retarded lol. Request being shit? My sides.

>in private
He told me that they are planning to purchase azure just to fuck with bill gates

I was having a coffe & cigarette with him yesterday morning and he was whispering to me that he wanted to take over the world with the chinks. Planned for 2020 but shhhhh

i was sucking his dick in private and he told me that robots will eventually be able to use iexec to calculate every possible outcome of every scenario and eventually lead humanity onto the path of technological godliness but told me to keep it a secret

I was jerking off privately on one of his photo one hour ago when suddenly the picture started to talk and was telling me that in the future everybody will be dematerialised through Iexec and the only physical remaining of humans was photo of them.

I once almost died and had out of body experience, met giles in astral form and he told me in private, that out our reality is simulated in ixec cloud

haha is this the birth of an EPIC new meme??!

And not a single counter argument was given.
I'm in a prestigious research center at Palaiseau (google it, you will probably find the company I work for).
The french blockchain community is very small so it's not hard to find infos.
The guys at Request all come from bottom tier engineering school and worked as low level grunts in some companies, no way they can deliver what they promise, you guys have no ideas the competence required to build smart audit and continuous payments systems, Deloitte are pooring hundreds of millions to develop their own and they still struggle despite having a fuckton of datas and the scientists for it.

For Fedak and iexec it's another story because they have the background for their project but you just have to discuss a bit with them about token economy to understand they don't give a shit about RLC holders (they didn't even bother to think about token velocity before launching their project), that's why their communication is garbage too: they hired the cheapest retards to do the jobs (and don't deny it, everyone who just spent a month there knows that Julien is an incompetent retard who is generating fuck ups over fuck ups).
I was here in the early days of the project last and he multiple times hinted about wanting to be bought by a bigger company on the slack, that's why they are so much focusing on tech conferences: they don't seek partners or clients, they seek buyers and when it happens your RLC will most likely not worth shit because they will either redeem it a token or dilute it, just read the legal terms of the ICO.

NapoleonX is even funnier, like if bankers from BNP Paribas and Natixis who managed billions are needing money from random tards to fund themselve, they will just use it to finance the R&D on their algorithms while their decentralized funds will fail.

>And not a single counter argument was given.
You literally didn't say shit besides "hurr durr in private i sucked his dick for speshial informatiun"

>The guys at Request all come from bottom tier engineering school and worked as low level grunts in some companies, no way they can deliver what they promise
This type of mentality is retarded as fuck
Imagine having the opportunity to invest in microsoft but refused to since he was working out of his garage

>you guys have no ideas the competence required to build smart audit and continuous payments systems

They've already proven that it works and they already have a working product, are you retarded? It's literally out in like, a month.

In fact, they already beat golem to blender rendering...so...you're a fucking retard

>For Fedak and iexec it's another story because they have the background for their project
Ah yes right here is where you slipped up. No if's and's or but's about it.

Their lack of marketing is simply due to not giving a fuck about overpromising some stupid marketed bullshit but rather create an intelligent product that sells itself.

If a bigger company, like microsoft, bought iExec, the price would shoot through the roof. Don't fucking lie to yourself fudboi.

>they don't seek partners or clients
Yet they literally announced like 4 partners in 2018 already

Any more fud I can save for later? I thank your efforts

>Imagine having the opportunity to invest in microsoft but refused to since he was working out of his garage

Top kek, do you realize Gates was already considered a little genius when he was in high school and attended Harvard? Are you sincerely comparing him to the grunts at Request?

>They've already proven that it works and they already have a working product, are you retarded? It's literally out in like, a month.
>In fact, they already beat golem to blender rendering...so...you're a fucking retard
Low IQ reading comprehension confirmed, read again but with your finger this time.

>If a bigger company, like microsoft, bought iExec, the price would shoot through the roof. Don't fucking lie to yourself fudboi.
Yes it would pump one week then crash when they would announce they are "restructuring the token distribution" or that "they bought the team, not the token" and forked because they don't want to be left with only 10% of the token supply when they could have 70% of it and distribute them to their pool of clients.

>Yet they literally announced like 4 partners in 2018 already
Yes amazing partners indeed, a bunch of start-ups at seed stage and a crypto-miner.

>Top kek, do you realize Gates was already considered a little genius when he was in high school and attended Harvard? Are you sincerely comparing him to the grunts at Request?

>calling people grunts
yes, i would definitely take advice from someone that thinks that "normal" engineers are just retarded grunts that know nothing.

>Low IQ reading comprehension confirmed, read again but with your finger this time.
nothingburger.jpg
That's what happens when you get rekt

>Yes it would pump one week then crash
Bad prediction FUD. Disregarding anything else in that sentence, nice try though.

Gotta start somewhere. What are you some retarded fucking brainlet that invests after a coin pumps after hearing about a huge partnership? No wonder you try fudding so hard

Dude do you realise that your only argument is "I discussed in private with him and he told me he will give up on his own company". What a very poor FUD we have here.

>he is trying to get rich with it as long as the cryptobubble grows but his main job is still at the Inria and he didn't resign.

haha if you are french you know very well how poorly public research are funded. He will have 1000x more opportunities to develop the tech with his company than staying with INRIA. 0.5/10 FUD on this one, just because you took time to write something

I'd like to add that marketing has not started yet, hence low awareness ifit in the community. The team has announced that they are starting officially marketing this spring. You gotta love teams that actually wait until they have a product to avoid P&D hype. Iexec is the safest choice to get into, better team than all of the decentralized computing projects, better partnerships, working early access product, active GitHub, lower supply. Don't worry about shilling to biz, just accumulate until marketing starts.

Go discuss the token economy with him on slack then and ask him if he considers an acquisition from a big company on their Slack.

If you really know the french mentality you know they are really risk averse and prefer a guaranteed comfy job for life to a high risk high reward chaotic career.

>Go discuss the token economy with him on slack then and ask him if he considers an acquisition from a big company on their Slack.
I let you go first, you have to prove your statement, not I. If I see this question on their slack I will admit you are not just a big FUDER

>If you really know the french mentality you know they are really risk averse and prefer a guaranteed comfy job for life to a high risk high reward chaotic career.
>I am French, I am not risk averse as 80% of the new generation, that's just stereotype from another time my friend.
And what about the chinese side of the company. You think they will be happy for a big american company to take the control of something like that?

I have a metric ton of this token. If you don't have a huge stash of this already seriously gtfo of crypto now because you have no fucking clue what you are doing.

I love you, user.

The best part about owning RLC is that there aren't that many huge token holders if any at all. I could've been in like the top 200 if I sold my stack 2 months ago.

18k RLC here.
I'm still afraid I won't be able to afford the my ticket on the amazon dropship.
Should I go all in?
I've got about 5kUSD in XLM that I haven't touched in 6 months.

I'm all in for spring.
Depending on how the market reacts to V2, I could be all in for a year.