So we recently moved from the coast to the heartland, and decided to check out the local pizza places

So we recently moved from the coast to the heartland, and decided to check out the local pizza places.

To my surprise nearly all of them give you this big cup of ranch with your pizza. I was used to some places giving marinara for dipping and thought the whole ranch thing was a joke. Looked around a bit more and it's popular as fuck here.

Anyone dip their pizza in ranch? Tried it and it wasn't bad, but just seemed like an odd combo. Looked around and in some places it's the only extra they have, not even any garlic sauce or marinara period!

A lot of people here are really unhealthy and have no standards or exposure to proper cuisine. It's a sad fact of life.

ranch on pizza is da bomb, have had it all my life. sometimes you just put it directly on it

Ranch is good on certain pizzas. But if it is a really high quality pizza then I don't put ranch on it because the taste of the pizza is good enough.

>World Famous Mazzio's Homemade Ranch

I live in the world and I've never heard of it.

From Oklahoma. Definitely a staple around here. Not horrible either

Garlic mayo is popular here

>proper cuisine

Kys. This board is literally the worst.

It's the same if you go to the west coast. They really into ranch there

I like to add buffalo style hot sauce on mine

You have no data to prove that.

Mazzio's is so based. I eat there once a week.

You literally have been here for two months. Shut up

jesus, check you elitism at the door
there is no 'proper' cuisine, just eat whatever the fuck you want. who gives a shit what your neighbor throws done his gullet?

Love me some ziios. Ranch is good for you

>flyover

literally worthless

just a reminder that ranch dressing was invented in california

Ranch is really only good for dipping crisp vegetables in. Putting it on pizza sounds absolutely gross.

If you need to dip your pizza, you're eating a shitty pizza. Get a better pizza, and put some fucking toppings on it.

>16 oz of ranch
jesus christ unless it comes in a bottle with a fliptop lid that's fucking gross. no wonder so many americans are fat

If you need to dip veggies in ranch, you're a manchild. Sorry you need a vessel for your ranch so you can sleep at night

If I'm eating pizza, I'm going all out and ranch is good for a counteraction for all the Cholula I put on that shit (though obv not if it's an actual good pizza place)

t. someone who's main snack is a head of raw cauliflower since they're a cheap, lazy ass

Fatty please go

Nobody NEEDS to dip vegetables in ranch. Who the fuck said that? All I said was that it's the only thing ranch is good for.

Try learning to read before you start talking about childishness. And then learn that putting Cholula on everything is pretty much the same goddamn thing as putting ranch on everything. You're addicted to one flavor that you think should be in everything.

>16 fucking ounces of ranch

No wonder those "people" are so obese.

We flyovers put ranch on literally everything.