Giving away $1k or more

Diversifying my portfolio (worth 6 figures). Got $40k I want to invest into 3-5 coins. Shill me what coins will profit the most this year. EOY I will give $1k or more to whoever I picked on here and depending on my profits. I'm being completely serious. You can leave your btc address or email so I can contact you and we'll see at the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptohuntgame.com/
medium.com/@shillman_crypto/icon-icx-852460b6da35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just all in on GVT and HODL. It really is that simple.

This coin will easily be worth over $1,000 EOY

Engima & GYT, I don't know what else honestly.

AMB

JNT and NPX.

Dont need hand outs bro xxx

Meant GVT

BTC, you're welcome

Unironically
Link and enigma

HPB

RLC

PFR

1HUzoPCrpqTudewuvRaSpeoPoHScg87voG

Trx thx me later

Bitcoin will moon first, Ethereum will follow and then Ripple. After or during that time, alt coins with good news or sudden announcements will moon hard. Personally, I have high hopes for ICX because of the token swap really soon and listing in Korea.

>12 btc is worth 6 figures
still blows my mind

I'll keep my word on this giveaway. I've been posting the past week and received no replies or people not taking me seriously. I appreciate all the replies I'm getting. Keep them coming

Credits (CS)
Experty (exy)
Ambrosus (amb)
Link

It’s free for you poorfag

ETH
NEO
NANO
RLC

35gb5imV9Hr5AAEyeQqhvFrrwkYiFAY5Rz

op never delievers

Blz mate

Can I give you my ETH address? I don't have one for bitcoin.
0x14CAE358040EDA75Ef182FA5A9FB1e75AE3a71c3

AMB as its the NA supply chain coin. Masternodes reduce supply, stacked team, etc

MOD as its actually getting used widely as soon as production finishes. Plus divies!
Bonus: Ripple... if you sell at the right time. It will probably pump again astronomically if BTC hits new highs/ we bubble again

0xd866c58dCea652649BaB34628463f7478E525370
eth address

That is fine. I'll be saving everyone's address/picks later tonight. And I'll be making my decision later this week.

AMB
ICX
OMG
NANO
LINK

I mean you can go for GVT REQ and NANO. Made a rookie mistake for investing LTC and XRP in December

NEX ico

Delete this thread

0x5147c7D7934a1BD0fde8274c944B82fC44eE828d

ONTOLOGY. EOY atleast $1. 1 bil marketcap so simple. That's a guaranteed 5x IF they list at 20 cents per. Not including the ONG you will make. It's not a x1000 coin but 5x is huge.

Thanks, good luck with your choices, I've only got like 5k in crypto right now because of bills so an extra 1k would be huge, hope your investments work out.

NANO
REQ
NAV
NEO
ARK

OMG
COSS

Eth address. Invest in JNT if you have any questions look at the medium pages and join our telegram, Talal will personally answer anything you might want to know. Also Don Tapscott is a financial advisor for it.
0x37821981f3c878f75316926d3d1366ffac49d151

Sadly I live in the US, so most ICO's are banned here. I'll still look into it when NEX hits exchanges. And I started with $4300 last year. Hope you make good profits too this year.

Also pls hurry with decision I want to put it all in JNT while the price is low. This is a top 20 coin.

>Sadly I live in the US, so most ICO's are banned here.
I know that feel user, fuck the sec. And thanks, that's actually a good vote of confidence, If I can even hit 25k I'd be ecstatic.

Investing only no day trading

LINK

0x0358871e668B2f2E042dE5A1FC01f264E88c8f69 if real

DYOR on data manipulation

Sure thing: OMG

OMG is the gatekeeper for ETH's upcoming Plasma network. OMG will enable totally fungible assets to be transferred at 1,000,000 tps, and OMG holders can stake their coins as validators for the network. Stakers receive a percentage of the transaction fees so AND THIS IS THE BIG PART -- as the the Plasma network is adopted, the staking rewards go up, and the value of an OMG token will increase dramatically once they're locked away for staking starting Q3. Basically, this is a guaranteed 10x project, MINIMUM.

Moon Shot ICO: CryptoHunt

Happening right now, this is an augmented reality ETH game with its own token (CH coin, I believe) that aims to be the Pokemon GO of crypto. You can walk around your city and, based on clues, find treasure chests full of CH coin which will eventually be redeemable on a VISA/Cryptohunt debit card. You earn more CH by being in the ICO and playing the demo. Exchanges Q2.

0xC94C94854E0E99aad102c249E1646eb9421cc408

Burger here too. Afaik this is legal for us to participate in. Could be misinformed.

I think you misread the post haha. Sorry but not till EOY. I'll keep my word though. So any coin posted on here I will look into and you could end up with an extra $1k or more in your pocket.

to clarify, OMG aims to be the invisible payment layer between ANY ASSET WITH TRANSFERABLE VALUE. that means literally anything can plug into the OMG network (banks, Starbucks, airline miles, WoW gold). there's a DEX to be released that will enable exchange off all these assets. and the beauty of OMG is that it's unnecessary for consumers to understand crypto to be using crypto -- it removes all the autistic jargon from the equation. and there's practically zero adjustments or overhead required for it to be implemented.

and the CryptoHunt ICO is currently happening over at cryptohuntgame.com/

You're going die poor if you only have 6 figures and are giving away 1k prizes to dumbfucks on this site.

Zilliqa. This coin is a sleeping giant no one seems to mention. I would really look into it and throw some cash toward it.

BTC Adress:
19PqRzCY223WFHusTvTw59i8xa2BobdECk
ETH Adress:
0x43218eBc84727663a1465b875c0D6088dB10E5f1

Unironically trtl

It has the community to get listed on large exchanges and a very active group of developers

ICX gets shilled really hard, but I'm coming at you with it.

medium.com/@shillman_crypto/icon-icx-852460b6da35

That's a good read for info on it. Have you been to Korea? I have had a friend who grew up there explain the nuances of Korean society to me.

Koreans believe everything must have a canon to it. If you're an accomplished national wrestler from another country and you show up at a wrestling gym in Korea, they'll make you take the intro class, the beginner class, all the way up before letting you do anything for real.

Ever notice how all the k-pop stars look alike? How there's one way all the girls do their make up and dress?

They have a single notion of perfection, coming from this canon that they need. Everything must be just so and if something new makes it in the world, like a new tech, or a new company, they become THE IT company and this is why they have huge powerful conglomerates, and why they adopt tech so fast.

Couple this with their Korean exceptionalism, and national pride, and you have a recipe for ADOPTION on a huge scale. I don't know what that does to the price. It'll go up, I don't know that it'll be the best gainer. It'll be great though.

Now throw in AION as well, working with military contractors in Canada, started the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance, is a scaling solution for the Ethereum network, is entirely devoted to interoperability, has a trio alliance with ICX and WAN.

Things are going to be real.

Here's an ETH address you can get at me through if you feel like I gave you useful insight.

0x17eaDcb885E9675609Ba869f4c39CD20f2479387

this is the stupidest scam ever lmao
you aren't getting any free investment advice from me buddy, sorry.

Neutron

Care to explain?

Do it

16CjKHP2zW1DY5BRqedt19eLvh9zvNoJ4E

LBC and STRAT x2 in the next to months. Don't hold them after that.

Top kek at that pic

BBN (Bibox - not on coinmarketcap yet but trust me)

HPB (Bibox)

AMB (Binance)

OMG (Binance)

If you chose this line up you will win. DYOR and good luck user.

1BgkZwYbGxqVRhpWHx31F18W5pBkKcrobb

You want me to explain about VEN when I'm talking about ICX AION and WAN?

Buy LINK and put that 1k you would have given me into more LINK.

Nexus OP. If you want to know more info feel free to ask or dyor. They are launching into space THIS YEAR. ath was 15, sitting around 3 at the moment.

I actually own 3000 strat haha

There's always that one guy lol. I don't really care if you believe me or not. By no means is this a "scam". I'm not taking anyone's money. I simply want to make a list of coins that I'll be looking into this week. And at the EOY I will send btc or whatever to whoever I pick

1k out of 40 should go to LINK due to its potential. You know its a serious project, with a good team, focusing on something that has big potential. Don't put much in it, but it has high potential for big returns if it takes off as much as this board expects it to.
16Pve5tMJT8CDsMuBCTnyUsRBkkznk3PgP

Appreciate all the input. I will be saving this thread and everyone that provided their addresses. Not sure how I'm gonna do it if I pick a coin that 2 or more people mentioned. I'll make this as fair as I can don't worry. I got a good list going. Thanks again and good luck to you all this year.

go all in VEN user, and if you can please send a little help over here, i barely have anything to eat :(

0x7C4374B05F0bb50155FED17a508FD242044d4C1c

>eating crypto currency

Haha, post your address for STRAT and I'll send some over.

SONM and OST. Dyor if interested.
ETH address if you take my advice: 0xf60ef231b483678f10be12a6a906af35dad63d39

ST7vkM3VKfXVixjjE24BMNimd3wRAPdsJa Thank you so much anón for real :_;

Credits is tradable on idex
Experty on kucoin
Link binance
Amb binance
No ico

NEO, ($NEO) Please user, whether you choose me or not, hold some NEO.

QLINK, ($QLC) NEP-5 coin based on decentralized mobile network offering unused data to be sold back. Based on NEO, and NEO backed.

1k will be a drop in the ocean for us user. China does not fuck around.

13RcUfATZFYp2KX4YYA5bvZWEc5bufyVNU

NANO
A
N
O

JNT, by far the biggest moon mission of the year. They are just out of ICO and already backed by royalty. Once you understand what it'll do it's a no-brainer.

Eth address: 0xE0972Cf422BD49eA16FC2bD453F685f893ee6A0a

NANO
XLM (10x easily till EOY)
[email protected]

DNA on kucoin, trying to get dna on the blockchain
eth:
0x9CdfeF15780Fe2B657d6370B5959084Fc4432b4e

carVertical, 0.5 BTC hold until 10x (probably gonna reach that in April - August). Buy more if you feel like it.
PPT, 1 BTC, sell in 2 weeks - 1 month.
AMB, 1 BTC, same as above.

Rest into XMR and OMG for holding. Reallocate PPT and AMB once you've made 2x into something more stable. XML might be a good buy by then.

1JWtQJjDD1jpsFUhHtMz488rPSKmi13Rp

Iolite and Urbit

Bitcoin level innovations here

17nUwKYBKwbPRXq413i4cwFEH2ejkN9UfD

BTCP
Skycoin
TRTL

Turtle Wallet:
TRTLv3oU4rX7AzUZKdn46eKCBW8wQd5mZNrUBJFHCMDBTWLfMoAZAZcBJo45KgwLtfRCbUb8aUPWdgoNwccP5hax7NnPnJr865H

Eth Wallet:
0xf5fdd16C4ff45efC4ee450Be3172Be4e4A2F86A2

NANO
DENT
GVT

ETH: 0xFcf523585b5675D8614Cb7B0c5A5e3d50d48081A

Horizon State

0xD397944C0e29B5f1282B929f38952B01eaF554ab