Took an asian girl to a nice restaurant last year

Took an asian girl to a nice restaurant last year.

This year took a different asian girl to the same restaurant.

The waitress somehow remembered who I was and was like "Hey welcome back you too, it's been a long time!"

I was like "uhh I haven't been here before" but the bitch kept going on and remembered my fucking name and what I ordered like an autistic savant. My date could smell something was up and I didn't get laid.

I did not leave a tip.

End blog.

Is this an original authentic american Pizza-pie?

I'm guessing you tried to suppress the waitresses commentary as if she never spoke of your ex as if your girlfriend was too slow to pick up on it instead of bitch about the stupid waitress and explain the embarrassing situation and possibly even show her how honest and confident you are and maybe even strike up a pretty good real life adult conversation - end of run on sentence.

She also probably fuck you because she noticed you didn't leave a tip, thought you were a cheap bastard, and fucked over the waitress as a really really immature way of handling the situation.

>trying to lie your way out of an awkward situation instead of just coming out clean and playing it as it wasn't a big deal
It's like you've never watched a sitcom in your life

Huh?

What?

>My date could smell something was up and I didn't get laid.

>something was up

something was up = OP brought ate at that restaurant a while back with another girl.

OP is saying that BECAUSE of the fact that he brought another girl to the restaurant a while back he didn't get laid.

I can see how that might not be the case.

No see they were both Asian girls so the waitress thought it was the same girl arr rook same

It was because of the waitress. I played it cool.

>It was because of the waitress. I played it cool.

kek..

no it wasn't.. and the she made a good job, she recognised you, know what you like, know your taste, etc... that's what I expect from a good waiter , and I am sure that she didn't say " oh this time with an other girl I see!!"

No she thought it was the same girl you fucking moron, and my date caught on to that fact

Jesus wet you're retarded

>chaser gets fucking KILLED
you deserved it kiddo. Also, fuck you for race mixing

>jesus wet

Did you at least apologize to the new date?. Even if you knew you weren't going to get laid you could of at least apologized for a second date somewhere else.

Nah I got plenty of chinks lined up, just annoyed

>Jesus wet

Are there any restaurants in your area that you HAVEN'T brought a Chinese girl to? and if so would you consider going to one of those?.

Yeah, I usually repeat the same places but this was the first time I repeated that place. One of the more high-end places in my rotation I save for the classier girls

How much is the meal for the more expensive places? 25$ a plate?. How much was this girl's meal? 13.95 a plate?

Expensive place is 50$ 2 person set menu, usually I don't go above $10 since chinkies usually think even that's expensive

next time give a good Tip to the waitress and say to her " next time please don't remember that I was here ;) " I am sure she will understand the wink....

Not bad. Do they usually eat it all?. If they didn't finish their plate would you be pissed for throwing away money?.

Opposite. The Waitress will be like "I fucked up and got a better tip than usual". She will figure out a way to extort him into giving her MORE money next time.

I usually finish it because it's good food. Honestly if thwy finish their plate they're usually chubby anyway, I like em short and skinny.

Has a chick every told you to let her pay?. Almost as if she DOESN'T want to owe you a sexual favor later on?

Many actually try and split the bill, which of course I oblige. I'll happily save money and fuck em.

Why do you go on dates?. Just to fuck them?. switching up girls brings a bit of risk in your life ey?. I mean come on. Even if they look clean you know one of them eventually is going to give you herpes, chlomidia, or even HIV.

What else is there to do? It's just my hobby, and there's basically zero stds where I live (in asia)

Jesus christ put down the alcohol, I can read all of that but that doesn't mean it's not cryptic as fuck. Op is retarded, how do you think hes going to figure it out if you suck down vodka and just hammer your fingers into the keyboard at any time.

>didn't leave a tip
>being this much of a poorfag

You should probably kys you degenerate.

lol hold on now this happened in asia? then how the hell does the waitress think she was the same girl, or did she really look alike even for fellow asians?

>this is how the average american talks
I'm glad the colonies left desu

They did look pretty similar. But I'm white and she remembered me

>Taking your new date to a resturant you've been to before where you MIGHT get noticed by the staff.
Not a good move.

> My date could smell something was up and I didn't get laid.
That's one possibility; there are many possibilities for this. Maybe one is that you're just a dick.

>I did not leave a tip.
dick status: CONFIRMED

Stay mad virgin

OP here I didn't make any of the posts in here except the OP so I don't know who the fuck yall talking to

>where I live (in asia)

Huh?

>supporting dickbag employers who underpay their staff

No user, you are the degenerate

Please don't date Asian women if this is how you speak about them online.
It is disrespectful to them and it shows that as time progresses in the relationship you will still undervalue them based on this statement.
>Racism is so fucking cool right guys?
No it isn't and eventually these chicks will figure out you are a bigoted piece of shit.
The worst part is they won't just break up with you; they will make your life a living hell as pay back for objectifying them based on their skin color. Then they will push you to the brink of insanity and insist you break up.
Just giving you a heads up.

>HIV
>From straight sex not involving heroin or blacks
Great meme. Remember that AIDS can happen to anyone :^)

10/10

>Asia
Do you live in Pakistan?

>mfw short and cute = "I can't cook and have no intention of ever learning to cook"
Life is pain when that is my exact physical type, tho.

Unless it's an Asian girl, of course, but I'm just not attracted to Asians and all other shorties have zero cooking talents.

Shorty I'm dating right now never finishes anything when we go out, only when I cook for us. Only been seeing each other since April and I'm already whipped as all fuck.

>Hey welcome back you too

>No intention to learn

Tell her to do so, or threaten her with dumping her.

get off my board reddit

I smell fake post. Protip: don't tip in Asia. No wonder the server remembered you, she remembers the dumb ass white guy that actually thinks he has to tip.

if it had been like a year why not just explain the situation? did you tell the girl that you were literally the first person you'd ever eaten dinner with? she'd probably taken 18 dicks since then, she shouldn't care (and if she did you'd have dodged a bullet)

this guy knows what the score is

cry me a river

Waitress was bretty based in fucking up your date like that. Some people like fucking people over, and you felt the hurt from it.

and if you do tip, tip in cash unless you want the tip to go straight to the owner. as per my experience in south asia.

That kid looks based.

Jesus christ this.

The amount of times i watch those things and have to think either

>jesus christ just shut up, your grave is 8 feet deep already

OR

>just own up and its done

But those bitches keep going