Breakfast Veeky Forums, you?

Breakfast Veeky Forums, you?

I had a rice krispie treat and a zero bar. My stomach hurts now.

I'm about to drive down to Costco for two slices of pepperoni pizza, a coke and a sundae. Bout 15 minute drive but the low cost makes up for it. Plus I get out on a Sunday morning.

>American literally thinks hopping in his car to drive to buy budget fast food is "getting out"

Sounds like a great way to start the day. I love those giant breads they have with chicken in them.

>this whole fucking thread

Gonna smoke a cig and make myself eggs sausage bacon and toast

Fuck you, at least I'm eating something. Looks like your getting your calorie intake strictly from greentexting edgyness.

At least someone here is actually cooking.

>At least I'm eating pizza, hfcs juice and icecream for sunday morning breakfast

ㅇㅅㅇ

Heck yeah man, hopefully I don't run into this asshole. I'll knock him the fuck out then spill my soda on his fucking face and then go get a refill.

>This thread

"And now, back to the cooking with jack show"

sunday sundae sunday sundae sunday sundae sunday sundae sunday subdae subday su dae sundae dahs.ebsyeb

what the fuck is up with all these angry fast food posters on Veeky Forums?

For real, its a board about food and you are bragging about the lowest of the lows. You fucking peasant kys desu senpai

This guy started it by criticizing my breakfast. This is a frickin' breakfast thread.

It begins with A and ends in mericans

Cold pizza and warm beer.

Leftover Pizza Hut stuffed crust. That's definetly better the second day

Yeah your breakfast is fucking garbage you pleb.

Buy some eggs

Fuck you, your eggs came from chickens that were fed all sorts of fucked up ingredients and synthetic foods. Ain't any goddamn healthier than my grease soaked pizza is. Keep drinking the kool-aid though faggot and thinking your'e actually going to live to be 115 years old.

At least I have a method of providing for myself rather than deep-throating a commercial chain and wasting fuel at the same time

git gud fgt

Boy, you ain't smart. In fact, you is the dumb.

>wasting fuel

Not a waste because I enjoy the ride dumbass

>deep-throating a commercial chain

they are helping me by giving me good food at great price.

Not an argument

>buying sizzlis after the 2 for 3 deal ends

what the fuck is wrong with you? wasting your money

Had some cereal, yogurt, a couple of boiled eggs and black coffee.

No wonder you Americans are all obese.

Kiwi, pears, muesli and greek yogurt
Queso fresco and blueberry jam on toast
Earl grey tea

Tfw

Sounds like a solid Sunday breakfast. Fuck the faggots telling you to eat one cholesterol bomb over another.

Pretty standard

2 eggs on toast with cheese and some coffee.

fastfood posters defending eachothers' incompetence

americlap.jpg

cup and a half of rice with some cheddar cheese

meh

Nutella and caramel rice crackers

I like the curvy bacon

guess what I had

Hint: I had a diet coke not pictured