Should I dump OMG?

So I was considering dumping OMG for XMR. Not that I don't like OMG, but I want to hedge my portfolio with one of the big boy coins and this one stands out to me a bit. And OMG may be one of the least promising coins I hold (At least IMO). Would you guys trade OMG for XMR?

I was just questioning doing the exact same thing. I only hold omg and xmr but was thinking of going majority xmr for the next week. I think this thread was a message for me to pull the trigger.

XMR is about to dump, OMG is about to pump

Shit, then your message of pulling the trigger may be my message to pull the trigger. lol

Can you enlighten me as to why you say "for the next week."

Is there something coming up for XMR that you would then dump it for later?

Hardfork on 3/14 Will dump before that..

So, if I do buy into it, it would be best to do after 3/14? Where can I read more about this hardfork and what exactly is going to happen? I'm still pretty noobish when it comes to forking and what it entails entirely.

And any reason why you suspect OMG will pump soon?

monero is pumping until monerov comes then it will drop hard.

I dumped OMG last week and felt terrible. It was like I shot my dog. Bought back in today and never again.

OMG is on the move right now check it out

Search for info on Monerov. Also, use coinmarketcal.com. Best source of information for upcoming milestones.

And DON'T LISTEN TO BIZ. This place is for shitposting. Seriously. You'll find proper information on Twitter and Youtube. Be discerning.

why would you believe me anyway? if you're holding OMG is easily going to be the bigger gainer. and if you're swing trading just keep an eye on it. $22 - $26 by Wednesday. ignore sats for this one.

>sell a coin that has taken a hit for a coin that has pumped and yet to take a hit
Umm

XMR wallet is shit. No one wants to wait 5 days for a wallet to sync before buying droogs. I was all hyped on XMR until I used the damn thing. Crapola all around.

>Don't listen to biz
>Watch YouTube videos

Kek.

just use a remote node you tard

Now isn’t the right time. Monero has fluctuated between 260-400 pretty much constantly the past 3 months I’ve held it. I’ve been in OMG since September. Wait for Monero to go down a little more and OMG to be above 20, then pull the trigger

it's still expensive

Thanks Veeky Forums, I'll hold off on this one. Much appreciated.

Right now the balance is definitely leaning toward OMG for gains. However you still want to own XMR for the future.

Look at market cap.
Look at OMG's hints.

Keep OMG.

Dump OMG before it dumps to 5$.
The payout per token is incredibly low. When people find out, it's over.

How much will it be and who the fuck informed you?

Thanks mate. Bookmarked.

Don't keep more than 10% of your folio in XMR. It's the best fucking project in the cryptosphere which delivers a working product, but it's a horrible long-term investment.

Why? As I'm sure you've noticed, governments around the world are starting to discuss regulation, money laundering and wanting to impose AML/KYC procedures on exchanges that serve customers of their respective countries.

What does this entail? It entails that every large exchange that is forced to impose AML/KYC could essentially be forced to de-list privacy coins like Monero.

That wouldn't make Monero any less useful to the ones who uses it, and the project would still remain the best, but when you remove the easy access from the vast majority of the crypto community, what do you think happens? The price drops.

So use Monero for its intended purpose, but as of now, it's one of the most risky cryptos to invest in.

omise a scam