Foods to beat eating disorder?

46kg. 5'7". I've gained (with difficulty) and then lost 5kg this year already.

I just get lazy and picky. I want delicious, balanced options that take 10 minutes max.

Like chicken and veg stir fry and rice but I need a quick and delicious sauce recipe that isn't disgusting gloop from a jar.

I also like things like cheese on toast cause it's quick but I use fresh hand sliced bread and quality cheese with pure butter. More ideas like this would be good.

Made Dan Dan noodles last night.

Unhealthy shit food doesn't magically become a good choice by prefixing adjectives like "quality", "pure", "natural" or "grass-fed"

Foods that you make?
>What the fuck is this?

>eating disorder
This is easy.
When your knees become wider than your thighs start eating cakes again.

There is nothing wrong with bread and cheese. I didn't say it's all I ate.

What are you saying?

Use a lot of MSG.
That's how they induce obesity in rats.

Just drink a case of beer a day.

Eat you some Slavic food and get fat & fart all day from eating nothing but cabbage, potatoes, and meats.

If I were you I would eat burgers every day

What eating disorder does OP have?

>tfw have binge eating disorder and have since I was maybe 10
>25 now
>over 300 lbs
I've been counting calories and cutting carbs for about two weeks now, and I actually gained 5 lbs. Then, a friend of mine sent me a picture showing their amazing weight loss on the keto diet and I felt so ashamed, and so frustrated, that I ate an entire sleeve of Oreos and basically everything in my fridge.

How to kick BED?

>tfw 5'7 and literally double your weight

Not even fat

Just short.

Count calories better you fat fuck
>m-muh body breaks the lws of thermodynamics

I've eaten less than 1,760 calories every single day for 13 days, and have gone biking and done beginner strength training on several days as well.
I'm hoping it's just water weight/bloating since I just started my period and only noticed the weight gain in the last couple days.

How tall are you? I have BED, used to be a fat fuck now I'm 5'2 122 pounds (because i binged and didn't purge 2 days in a row). I lost weight counting calories and now when I'm stressed I binge because stress

then keep it up. keep counting your calories and don't stray. it will all be worth it in the end to not be labeled a landwhale anymore.

I'm 5'11, so I'm quite tall for a woman. Usually people don't think I weigh as much as I do, which I guess is good, but also I still feel like shit for being a fatty fat.
>when I'm stressed I binge because stress
Same, and every time I've lost weight in the past I fuck it up getting too stressed out. In spring of 2014 I lost 50+ lbs heavily restricting and working out every day, and then I got evicted because of my roommates and had to move back in with my shit family, and gained 80lbs that summer.

I'm trying my fuCKINg hardest, but those cravings are killing me. I'm in the process of quitting smoking too and that makes it a lot harder.

eat 1300 calories a day instead

i eat 1000 calories a day to lose weight but when i was really obese i used to eat 3 cherry tomatoes a day and then binge 1 day a week lel

tackle one thing at a time if it's too much to handle. don't set yourself up to fail. i would suggest dealing with the weight first. the most important thing in losing weight is your diet. exercise oftentimes hurts more than it helps because fatties start thinking "well i walked for a mile i definitely earned this donut" when it's not true at all because they don't know that walking a mile barely burns anything.

>smoking AND fat

How, smoking is the one thin that helps keep people thin lmfao you gonna bubble up, bitch

I use MyFitnessPal to moderate all my calories, macros, and exercise. It estimates how much you've burned with your exercise. I biked at a slow speed for an hour a few days ago, and it gave me 500 calories for that. Not sure if that's unreasonable or not but I always leave 100-300 calories empty out of my daily 1760 goal in case of poor portioning or something like that.

I don't know if I could eat so little as three cherry tomatoes and not want to kill myself.

Hmm 1,760 seems a bit high of a cutoff for a female whos overweight and trying to lose.
I have EDNOS though so cant really advise much. I stay under 1000 now that im no longer binging. And biking on an elliptical nightly plus doing HIIT tier exercises a few times a week in the morning.I dont necessarily restrict but i've tried to cut out almost all sugar other than bread/fruit. Bread is my major weakness. Bread and cheese. Dont think ive lose much unfortunately but i also cant check my weight because im scared of relapsing. Last time i checked it was like..140 i think a couple of years ago. In high school it was 160 something. Im 5'5. Anyway good luck to you

You seem like the kind of person who might actually benefit from Soylent.

good. now just get some adderall and you're all set.

as was mentioned earlier, I'm 5'11, and I don't want to try a crash diet that I'll just gain weight again when I fall off of it. 1760 is my max but I usually eat about 1500 of them.

I would almost kill for adderall or ritalin.
how do I get it, though? I don't know anybody - period.

Not that user but any time I smoke a cigarette, I get hungry as fuck even if i just ate.

Marijuana has the opposite effect on me however and I just saw some video going around saying people who smoke sativa's all the time are usually a healthy weight and don't suffer from having the "munchies".

Thanks buddy. If you have more like this that would be great - other dishes I mean.