Why is EVERYTHING in the GREEN except CHINKLINK

why is EVERYTHING in the GREEN except CHINKLINK

this is the opposite of what was supposed to happen

whales are keeping the price down so they can buy more to exponentially increase their stacks for the trip to Andromeda

$1000 EOY, don't doubt Kek

you fucking idiot you

It's the singularity. The price is dropping into a black hole.

buy more mobius pajeet

It's dead

>pajeet lol
have fun sucking the hep c out of your crackdealer's dick, once you get financially ruined

kek wills it

My stack keeps bleeding out... FUUUU-

reddit found out about those stinky linky videos which hurt the price a bit

blame yourself

lol get triggered harder :^)

I hate this stupid fucking token. Why did I ever listen to you retards.

is the price off for anyone else in Blockfolio? With Binance as the exchange, it's been off by $0.02 all night. Is this the whales manipulating blockfolio to make people fear out and sell?

Why did you listen to an internet forum instead of educating yourself? How can you beat the market when you just do what other people tell you to do? How can you succeed in crypto if you can't handle volatility?
Forget all that. Just throw all your money away and then come and play again when you have some more. Or drop crypto forever and miss out.

Try hodling POLL. Feels bad man

Haha stinky

whats the story behind this kid? is he like tyrone? paid videos?

yeah on fiverr

yes

link?

>poo id color

Kek works in mysterious ways hahahahahahahahahaha

lol the irony

I did try to read. I tried to read the white paper. But I didn't know what a lot of the mathematical symbols meant. I just kinda assumed they knew what they were talking about. Everyone was saying oh it's a good white paper so I figured it was good. Now it seems like there's more people saying it's a scam and I shouldn't have bought. Dunno what to think anymore.

I'm definately not an expert, but it's not a scam. They're working on a good product and they seem to have a good team.

chainlink has been fudded here forever, no difference now I would assume, with all those people saying "haha you really bought chainlink?".

It's a good product with huge use case that solves real problems. They're very quiet and the low volume probably allows price manipulation. If you had alot of money and you knew about chainlink, I guess it's far to assume that you would try to get the price down to get more chainlink?

I don't know, I'm convinced it's a great project, just a bit silly to see the price going down. It's hindsight, "if I sold yesterday and bought back today.."

We'll see what happens after Sergeys next conference, 15th march I think

Yeah.

Lel

Conference is March 14, 3:30-4:30pm Central time. Clear your schedule, you may need to respond to whatever happens at the conference and you don't want to potentially lose thousands of dollars it things start dumping. How much sick leave do you have saved up at work user? :^)