Paying For Low Mcap Gems

Veeky Forums I'm looking and paying (post address) for hidden gems, that fit this criteria:

-Low Market Cap (below 20m$ preferably)
-Low Total Supply
-Active Telegram Community, with active
community Manager
-Working Product, With Legit Team
-Only on smaller exchanges, but have bigger listings on mind in near future (KuCoin,..)

Real Examples Of This: HST, HAT, BWK

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
worldcoinindex.com/coin/flip
medium.com/@fliptoken/flip-monthly-progress-report-march-2018-283a685b549d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NintendoCoin on Etherdelta.

> 3M$ market cap
> 3M total suppluy
> listed on Etherdelta etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

Publica (pbl) 7m cap
>alpha just released
>ceo on world tour advertising
>active telegram, admins very responsive
>MAJOR marketing starting in 4 days
>$.38 now with ATH at about $4.5

0x30b00fBb934cc277c4F83E389B4B2220f8040d2e

PBL is good, but it is already on KuCoin and had moon mission. A lot of alts are on the same page as PBL right now, bottomed out.

Still looking for something under the radar.

How much you paying?

Experty
Iungo
Copytrack

If count demo, legal licenses and finance partnerships as a working product, then pic is criminally undervalued. Actual platform launching late march or early april at earliest though. Listing on Kucoin soon.

Hubii will have a working core module of the overall platform by end of month, and a wallet to test in a few days.

I'd tell you 4 more but I'm not done accumulating.

ITNS
>VPN router
>Team revealed
>Mineable
>Rebranding soon
>Working wallet
>shit exchanges

0x475f35FD941e713B164F0f7BaF2b1Dfcb5D5C9Ef

Oh and I don't want to be paid, I'm already rich enough. I just want bizzies who actually look into things to make it.

Covesting

ELTCOIN

100M total supply
$2MM market cap
Active 4k member telegram
will be the proprietary coin for apollomission.io which is a crypto/fiat exchange using apple pay.
Will be used on moonassets.io

Pretty much this. Was going to post this if no one else had.

get in or stay poor

Yessir its gearing up for round 2. They’re filming a new marketing series this week with a “prominent” YouTuber. The initial moon mission was kicked off by a shout out from that idiot at altcoin buzz.

I don't wanna be paid but check out EBET, CREA and OPT - I'm more of a discord man but they've got telegram too.

Gameflip (FLP) on hitbtc and livecoin
worldcoinindex.com/coin/flip
>not on CMC
>VC guy who invested in the company is active on telegram, holds a lot of FLP, and is trying to get it on binance
>potential partnerships medium.com/@fliptoken/flip-monthly-progress-report-march-2018-283a685b549d

I admit I bought high in January in anticipation of it listing on kucoin right away. It's below ICO price at 15 cents.

NIMFA
Here's a risky one, but it only has 1.5m total supply
It went so under the radar that it's even "delisted" from coinmarketcap
They have exchanges on a roadmap
Right now seems like they're dead, but they have a Telegram, so you can check it out for yourself

0xD397944C0e29B5f1282B929f38952B01eaF554ab

STK or TKY

OP, Get into LOCI, POA, INT

Hold them for a few months and you will see atleast 10x from all of them.

They are legit projects than just got out of ico stage and only on few exchanges

Cheeck out ETBS. Had no moon misison so far and an active telegram. The other two low market cap (and unlisted) coins in my portfolio are RLX and TIOTOUR.

LUX, pretty banging project. Has masternodes.