I feel bad for everyone falling for LINK

I feel bad for everyone falling for LINK
Linkies are grasping at straws in every way possible
>kek prophecy
>secret insiders
>secret partners
>conspiracies
Everytime some name comes up their mental gymnastics to spin it into their lore of LINK is unbelievable
If anything happens they are keen to blow it out of proposition
I.ex. Muh 5th dev - oh wait no, it's just a guy fixing a grammar

>absolutely deluded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Google)
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my other coins. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty coins on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

That's a nice cherry you picked there, OP.

Nice trips
But i didn't say they werent working on it
Learn to read faggot

I guess you made this thread for no reason then. :^)

Learn to read, deluded retard.

OP BTFO by Linkmarine’s trips of truth.

Kek speaks, I will learn to read this year

steve
some retard asking for help with his mac
lennart is doing what?
bot

nice. undeniable proof its being worked on by great minds of every fortune 500 company and the project is surrounded by ndas.

I just wanted to warn new fags about link and bully bagholders because you guys are more insufferable than trx normies
3 ppl working on a project as they are supposed to doesn't impress me
Also if you would understand anything about coding you would see that the json parser is more than a meme and was made into a pasta to ridicule its point - that it is actually a bunch of json parsers
Go to github and i doubt you can say honestly you are impressed by the amount of work they have done in the last couple of months
Also the only thing that would make chainlink valuable is the network
Too bad all the "partnerships" you guys dug up are either fictional wish thinking, in talk with, or meaningless
Wow origami will use chainlink an ico with no working product

>3 ppl working on a project as they are supposed to doesn't impress me
But it did impress Swift, AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, ... enough to dip their toes in.

You must be the retarded one I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

You act as if the board of directors of those companies sat around and discussed chainlink in-depth or something... Those connections are literally nothing.

Good argument
Looking into something doesn't equal usage nor partnerships
I think this was brought up numerous times in past threads
Banks are force to research new technology
The departments for innovation and all they do is check out new tech
Thats like saying ripple will be huge because they cooperate and work with some banks
When all they do is exchange information

Lmao, top deluded.

user you do know that axa and sony and some others were literally placeholders for smartcontract tests and not them actually testing out the network...

You have to admit
Chainlink could be very, very big
Between swift, psd2, iso20022
these would make it legitimate for cross chain communication for private corporate hyperledger blockchains, as well as data-driven/digital signature/blockchain-data- requesting smartcontracts which may include payouts

or it could fail to $0. Just like lots of other projects. At least the upside is there.

this
No-link faggots are subhumans

Wrong.

Just to humor you retards; Chainlink was the ONLY external crypto to develop a PoC for Swift and showcase it at Sibos last year.

And obviously, when I says they "dipped their toes in", that does not imply anything "in-depth", or mean they have "muh partnership" right now.
How would they, the finished product isn't even out yet.

You are seriously demented.

Ofc i never said anything about its potential but you can say that about nearly every blockchain project besides the obvious shitprojects
All of them are very ambitious as they should be
But the points of failure for link aren't few
Also link is over represented here to a point its very annoying
And i blame them partially for the decline of quality of this board
The constant shilling and shitposting coupled with the flow of normies coming here spiraled into a shitshow

Unibright IO just confirmed in their telegram they are working w/ chainlink. Unibright makes private blockchains for big businesses.

>i never said anything about its potential but you can say that about nearly every blockchain project
How many have had names like Swift, AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, ... attached directly to them?

Hell, all OMG ever had was McD Thailand and a few local banks.

thanks for your blogpost

yeah funny how someone interested in smart contracts would end up on smartcontract.com
also axa already uses a diffrent oracle

>yeah funny how someone interested in smart contracts would end up on smartcontract.com
You're right, that domain name is a massive benefit in and of itself.

>also axa already uses a diffrent oracle
You mean different from the one that isn't actually finished yet?
No shit.

Also, oracles aren't new. Anyone can set one up in a day. Decentralized oracles are something else entirely, however.

>attached directly to them?
The level of desperation of shills, "attached difrectly to them". Lmao.
Omise processes millions of dollars a day btw. Chainlink is a philosophy major operating out of a leased room above a dry cleaners.

>The level of desperation of shills, "attached difrectly to them". Lmao.
Yes, attached directly to them.
Do you need help with English?

>Omise processes millions of dollars a day btw.
And how is the token used right now?

There is no attachment at all. Muh swift and sibos is all you got nigger, and we both know how well that went. 80% dump from the height of sibos pump.
Its a shitcoin. Deal with it.

>And how is the token used right now?
Projects in development buddy, dont worry yourself :^)

>There is no attachment at all.
Yes, and the sun doesn't rise in the morning.

>Muh swift and sibos is all you got nigger
That's 11k banks right there, bucko.

>Projects in development buddy
YOU DON'T SAY
So is Chainlink, and the names attached to it infinitely bigger and more numerous than anything attached to OMG.

>the sun doesn't rise in the morning
it doesnt. the earth just rotates.

>doing an appearance at sibos means 11,000 banks are going to use a shitty erc20 token made by two people
top kek im done here

>it doesnt. the earth just rotates.
Autism.

>doing an appearance at sibos means 11,000 banks are going to use a shitty erc20 token made by two people
>top kek im done here
Sibos was arguably one of the biggest marketing event any one crypto has ever experienced.
You'd have to be pretty damn braindead to try and downplay this, and clearly you fit the requirement.

Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit OP. If chainlink really does come through, its potential is bigger then any other coin right now in these price ranges.

If you really think you need to be a fortune 500 company in the tech space to make it then look at any other company that in the beginning was started with 2-3 people. (Facebook, google (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Google)

I believe they are working fine on their development and having too many people will probably do more harm then good to the project.

Good luck OP

comfy post, user

>jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded

Fake news

but we need a team of 50 shitty developers kek

k

For all the ignorant fags out there, I advise you to read 'zero to one' by Peter Thiel so you can put your '2 dev' fud to rest

Lol

They have so many programmers that someone's entire job is to look for typos

Nolinkies btfo, comfy desu desu desu

>complains about too many chainlink threads
>makes a chainlink thread

the age of truth is upon us

usd collapse eoy

only made profit until now. waiting for the first fiat market

This is extremely encouraging.

It's also many months old.
The fact that Chainlink hasn't spent the last 5 months in the top 10 on CMC is nothing short of bizarre.

Can the LINK fudders ask some of their more intelligent friends to FUD for them? The standard is fucking miserable at the moment.

This is actually kind of genuinely embarrassing because it demonstrates a lack of basic knowledge of open source principles and github, yet they feel the need to comment on it.

coreyleveen doesn't do anything more in that picture, retard. Still just a typo fix.

lol poop xd

Hows that 150 BTC volume coming along for you guys kek

With the kind of trash that link shills are, you're ruining your own chances

>Hows that 150 BTC volume coming along for you guys kek
why should I care about volume? monero had like 100-200btc volume very recently too and it's a much bigger coin

>150btc volume

Order books are razor thin because link marines aren't selling

Just admit it, you bought a pump and dump. No-one cares about LINK, and if they ever do you are a fool for buying it now and missing out on profits everywhere else for months.

I bought when Link was 13-17c and I couldn't care less about an advice from some fucking nobody on an albanian fishing forum

>I-it's gonna moon, $1000 e-eoy
>please help

I need link to hit $4-$5 and I can retire for life, that's not even accounting for all my other coins.
Keep fudding, I'll laugh on my way to retirement

>Hows that 150 BTC volume coming along for you guys kek
Look up "low volume pullback"

Whypeople are whining about short term price when link is a long term play is beyond me

Idiots. Or just trying to fud

>they think LINK will ever be worth more than $0.5

>he he your coin will never go up because I'm a butthurt faggot he he
pic rel is you,

it currently is, $2 gains is only 20x for non old fags so you could've used this figure

The people shilling link now aren't even the original Linkies that spammed on Veeky Forums. They've long since cashed out, and are laughing their asses off now.

The ones who are shilling now are the ones who got tricked into buying and are desperately trying to convince others to fall into the trap so they can at least break even.

The funny thing is, "decentralized" nodes are still divided into reputable and non-reputable

Even if link ever goes to $5-$10 it is going to be dumped so hard by eager bagholders, I wonder if it really could ever go over this. I intend to hold for a few years in necessary to hit $20-$50, which seems reasonable if the project pans out.

This fud is gonna be so delicious when stinky linky 1000

fud for sure lol. i antagonize fellow marines when im bored

Daily reminder:

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

Every coin goes through that sort of growing pain if/when it gets its first, big breakout. It will cause a dip/correction, sure, but there's no reason why it wouldn't be able to recover

>only 3 people
You clearly don’t know about team size and software development efficiency.