Make 450k a year as a pipeline welder

>make 450k a year as a pipeline welder
>house already paid off
>own 2 trucks and a jetski
>29 years old, married to amazing wife
>stable family life.
>discovered Veeky Forums in trump election from Alex Jones broadcast
>recently heard about this board from Pol
>come here and see this huge fucking ponzi scam of everyone lying about investments and scams.

Holy fucking Christmas it was true. I stumbled upon you idiots from Pol I guess some of your cancer found its way over to our pure board. Holy shit this board is full of fucking scams and ponzi schemes.

Why the fuck don't you idiots learn that the only way to get ahead in life is by getting a successful career? Take me for example I dripped out of highschool to pursue the trades. Working up in northern Canada working on the oil rigs they pay us a fucking killing.

Seriously at least at the end of the day I can actually hold my hard earned cash in my hands. All you guys have is these imaginary useless coins. Do yourselfs all a favour. Pull up your boot straps and get a job because that's the only way you'll make it.

Invest in something legitimate like a blue chip stock. I've started dedicating 30% of my salary to google, Amazon and apple stocks each split up equally. I'll easily make way more than you guys because I'm investing in legitimate companies with actual employees. Not like this scammy bitcoins. You cant even touch them.

cool story bro

Kek

>put 100k into crypto now
>cash out 1M$ 1 year from now
Why are you not doing this you larping piece of shit?

not subtle Enough 5/10

Fuck off normie

ROFL yeah it's just that easy put $100,000 into a scamming pile of shit that will just disappear overnight and you'll be a millionaire. Nice try nigger you won't get my money.

>buying equities at the high

I turned $10k into $100k last year sitting on my ass. That’s USD, not your shitty Canadian dollar. You mad?

Tell me more about dripping out

same here

Is being a welder who makes 500k a year a new meme? Fucking hell the absolute state of biz

No, it's reality you phucking phaggot.

Pic related, my new truck.

you had until blue chip stocks. 4/10

>this same loser has posted this same shitty joke 5x in the last hour and still no one cares

Why does a welder get 450k a year? Can any1 explain pls?

I hope that fat bitch is not your wife, otherwise you loose at life

>450k a year

More like 150k a year

Yeah this is some trailer park boys garbage

jesus @ 450k a year and that truck i think you could do 10 times better with that pig hanging out the front of it

because it's for an oil company off in some shithole no man's land where you work 80hrs a week for a few months at a time in some isolated oil town. it's not all just bags of money and fun.

>Not enough people replied to my plumbing thread, I'll just LARP as a welder this time!

>Dropped out of high school
>Working on an oil rig as a welder
>450k a year as a pathetic welder.
and dropped your larp story harder than Skrillex dropped his sick bass.
You fucking retard I'll let you realize by yourself why your larp is so bad and unrealistic.

While you're welding that pipe I'm laying the pipe down on your wife while day trading

>goes on /pol/
>supports google, apple, and amazon surveillance state
what the fuck are you thinking man? do you stand for anything?

Nice one OP

Im in the same boat. Bought house at 22. Paid off at 30. Travelled the world from 25-now (currently traveling) while working the rigs as a mechy fitter on the rigs in Australia.

I hear Canada pay close to Aus. Worked with a couple cunts from Vancouver.

I laugh when I see blockfolio threads because it takes less than 1 month doing what we do to make that but fat fucks think it's easy money.

Total net worth about 20M USD Inc cryptos.

Get me a job in Canada cunt

piss off ya bugger. i cannot hear you over my 4000% gains in 18 months.

sick of you fucken labourers who hit the rigs thinking you are hot shit.

ill find the oil, you just hit the pipes ok? that's a good boy. run along now

I'm in the same boat too, had my wife at 21 and travelled the world 4 years later.

Bought my second vacation house last year and my third car few months ago. I don't have children but I have a gorgious wife.

I live in New Zealand and I've heard stories about rig work. I can't believe children on this board believe they can get anywhere with their virtual coins. Its laughable.

My networth is 200M and I make 1.2M a year from catching kiwi's.

He's a fucking retard.
In reality plumbing, welding, mechanic, pays minimum wage.
You only get paid decently like at max 45-70k a year if you have your upclass first world college finished and if you work for a respectable international company as the main lead who designs the projects and directs everyone.

Welding is the worst low-tier job out of them all because you kill your health in the process by inhaling all those toxic metal fumes.

Dirty jobs like these paying well is a joke made by butthurt rednecks to drive other crabs in the bucket to ruin their life.

Welder here, probably better then you with your bird shit pipe welds, I do not make $500k a year and not fucking welder does you larping piece of shit, under water welders make $300k a year if they are lucky, no fucking brainlet pipewelder is getting $500k, maybe $150k tops you faggots and that working out on the mines 4weeks on 1weeks off,shit life. Keep pulling your dick buddy

>google, Amazon and apple stocks
Sorry lad my degenerate cyberpunk aspirations don't allow me supporting this filth

I cant decide what looks worse, that car or the sow next to it lmao

Why do you care what we do faggot? If you look anything like that fat pig whale of a woman in front of your truck all the muhhhhhh career bucks in the world are not going to fix the heart disease and cancer you’ll get at 45 from being a giant fat fuck.

Joke's on you OP, everyone on Veeky Forums is a pipline welder making 450k a year with an amazing wife. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're nothing special around here.

Yeah I have a wholesome family and a lot of money too, shit is SO cash.

What's with biz and pipeline welder posting?

because you can easily die and you work 90 hours a week

they're the new canadian plumbers I guess.

>450k a year
>pipeline welder

Choose one.

Source: sat diver welding pipeline 1 month rotations 270k a year.

Get your larp correct fgt

Here we were thinking we were the only ones here on biz. Everyone else are dreaming normies

If your servicing residential corporate cucks I agree. When you work for worldwide maintenance/construction companies we have good conditions thanks to our unions.

Proud member of AMWU here and left the industry 12 months ago

Nobody cares that you work 24/7 like a slave with a 100% certainty that you'll die in 30-45 years. We have miners working the shaft and you don't seem them being paid like kings for wasting their lives.
Same for police enforcers.
Same for attempting to sell your organs for anymore than 5-50k.
Soldiers get paid 10k a month if anything at all. Mercenaries get paid more decently.
Your life isn't worth jackshit. Especially if you're a shmuck without college or who didn't pause his education at a prestigious college to work on a project or join a multi-trillion dollar company.

At most welding would be paid slightly more than an electrician because you have 100% certainty that you'll die unlike electricians and people working in toxic gas.
But if they catch you without any talent, education, contracts they'll use you as cannon fodder.

Invested 1k into ETH Q2 2016, you do the math.

>America
>Overweight
Name one more iconic duo

$450,000 maple leaves is not real money. That would buy me a 24-pack of toilet paper at Costco, which would wipe the shit off my ass way better than the Queen's portrait.

Lmao, dude you really have no idea about trade work. Even funnier you think that a white collar degree is somehow better than a trade certification. You are delusional.

FUCKING KEK THIS GUY THINKS GOOGLE SHARES WILL GIVE HIGHER ROI THAN EVEN BTC FORGET MID CAPS

YOU WILL WORK TILL YOUR 70 THEN DIE user
WE WILL BE RETIRED DURING CRYPTO BOOM 2019.

>Lmao, dude you have no idea
Why is there an underage redditor telling others about shit he doesn't know?

>gr8 b8 m8 8/8

tldr

They don't. They make like 100 - 150k normally. Which is still better than minimum wage of course, as well as most white collar jobs. So despite the absolute faggotry of OP, getting a trade is still > college debt and office wagecucking for 50k per year.

waste of quads, wow what are you doing here wasting your time on a Chinese water torture board?

Even if you were office cucking for 100k I’d rather weld for 80k. Office cucking is intolerable and I’m legit clinically depressed from it.

t. Office cuck