Tell me your dreams, Veeky Forums

Tell me your dreams, Veeky Forums.

I don't know, I'm autistic.

>implying dreams exist

Don't have any, I just shitpost all over the place while waiting to die.

I have this recurring dream where I climb onto a bottle of fiji water and i go on an adventure riding pink and cyan waves of vapor.

I had a dream the other night where I was climbing stacks and stacks of collated documents in manilla folders in those plastic folder organizers with Peter Dinklage.

I was born too early to realize them.

>If only I'd been born at two thirty

You were born just in time user....

To feel appreciated by someone

To have a purpose.

to contribute to BSD conjecture

You're a wonderful person user :)

To back into time and retrieve the most precious thing I've lost.

My dream is to be working late and I get a call from my concerned wife. I tell her that I am sorry that I missed dinner and that I am extremely tired. She then tells me not to worry and comes pick me up at my office and take a nap on her lap as she drives us home.

When we get home I wake up full of energy and carry her up to bed and cuddle and fall asleep.

Well, there was this one time where I dreamed that I was at a ghost ball, and there were hooded creatures trying to kill me with those weird wavy arabiam daggers, but they turned out to be skeletons.

i wish i could make a meaningful contribution to relativity
i also wish i knew math

transcendence on the scale of ghandi and jobs

i want my image to be dynamic like the depictions of santa through time. I want to continue to age and change and improve after death

im running out of time at 22

I had a dream where I realized I was dreaming and it caused me to wake up. Then after waking up, I noticed I was still in the dream, which woke me up again. Then after a little bit, I noticed I was still in the fucking dream!! And again, I woke up. This went on and on and on for what felt to me like like months or maybe a year. Trapped in an endless loop. When I finally woke up nothing felt real. It took me a little over a week for me to accept reality as real again. And before you ask, no, I've never done drugs. I don't even drink.

Please wake up.

I want to be an immortal god.
And none of that symbolic crap either, I want legitimate biological immortality and command over nature.

Born too late to explore the world.
Born too early to explore the universe.
Born just in time to shitpost about how we will never actually colonize the rest of the universe and how medieval european explorers were all racist scumfucks and white people are literally the devil.

What a time to be alive.

i want to prove or disprove string theory. i probably won't, so my more realistic dream is to expand QCD/QED in some way that eventually contributes to grand unification. being well known and respected among my peers is more exciting to me than being well known among plebs, which is what would happen if i discovered the grand unified theory itself. so i'd be okay with just that.

what is more likely going to happen is that i'll just become a researcher and make discoveries that won't end up being used in the grand unified theory, but so long as a couple of people in the next few generations know my name from going into the same sub-field as I do will be good enough.

Hey, think on the bright side, we all might have been born just in time to see the era of medical euthanasia for personal reasons and acceptable suicide!

My dream is to make 2D girls real.

And to preferably have sex with them.

2d girls are boring. Most of them, at least. just like in real life.

Your penis will go right through. Even if you enjoy their suffering, you will feel nothing.

At least they will love you unconditionally

Highschool fag here. Starting uni next september.

Majoring in physics. I just want to learn as much as I can. Possibly pursue a PhD. After that I want a job that pays well and makes me happy, so that I'll be able to spend the rest of my days happy and care-free with my girlfriend Danna, with whom I'll be sharing an apartment once uni begins. That's pretty much it, but a lot follows from these wishes

>he thinks he is going to be with his high school girlfriend for his whole life
lol. inb4 your butthurt defensive response

I want to make a useful contribute to HPC. One that more than like 5 people hear about.

I just want a gf

>want to be in a relationship and be in science

Hahahaha you have no idea how dark life is for scientists in relationships with non-scientists. It is truly one of the worst occupations for anyone who wants to have a healthy relationship.

I just want a cute little imouto to teach science to

I want to finish my BS in EE, so that at age 33, I can finally start making more than $12,000 a year. Then my girlfriend can retire from her shitty job and go to school for fun.

I honestly just want to know what it's like to not be poor.

>tmw u don't have a wife

>just like in real life.
Name twelve 2d girls that exists in real life.

i want to be an animator, but my hands are too shaky and its impossible to draw shit.

I know that feel, user. Had shaky hands all my life. My handwriting legit looks like a toddler's.

Keep practicing. Motor control improves greatly with practice.

i was in a school after dark and it was mostly empty except the room i was in had several students but no teacher. then some dystopian police officer type people came into the room but they were around the same age as us. they were going to do biotesting on us but i refused and they said they would kill my family and me. i told them i didnt care about my family and id take several of them out with me if they ever found me.

i left the classroom and there were a bunch more of them with weapons and i sneaked my way outside and there was a lot of shooting and a bunch of people died. outside i was in a city on a hill and ran away across a giant desert with white sand and they were shooting and me and several other escapees. we made it into another town where it was constantly in a sandstorm.

inside the buildings it was pretty nice and i was in a bar with some other people. one of them was a woman with a hideous pigface but she ripped it off and was pretty cute. she was crying about how she had to wear it in the other city. there was a guy lounging on the couch with a similar pigface. then i woke up

this was last night. i have visceral dreams almost every night and im hoping it never ends

having a happy relationship is one of the hardest things to make true in science. most people who have to drive to go into scientific research are too blunt or logical to keep romantic interests happy, too.

hold me, Veeky Forums.

Quitting smoking, being a trap, having a good, healthy life and contributing to the intellectual library of society.

>becoming a trap
Ok

I don't want competition, so no.

Make shit ton of money then cryo chamber

I want to be a doctor.

say something general

>I just want to know what it's like to not be poor.
This. So much this.
Read Alan carr's book. dont ask why or question it, just read it as fast as possible and do exactly what it says. It works.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Stop forcing this meme. No one cares.

Shoo.

not him, but i've been with my SO since ninth grade. In med school now and we're fine

Invent le warp drive

Dont give up user!

I wanna be a millionare who just programs in haskell all day, and also learns maths

Fuck, you too?

You are living the dream my friend
:^)

These. I think people see me as a fucking emotionless robot who's gonna snap and going on a shooting spree one day

I feel just like they do I just don't feel out loud

Hold me Veeky Forums. I don't want to be alone forever

to hug a cute girl, and get a sneaky sniff of her hair, and also her hair has to smell like strawberries.

I want to get my PhD in Econ, then work to economically develop Africa.

>implying kinetic energy exist

It has explanatory power and that's all I'm looking for nigger.

I learned not to have them.
Harsh life though me so,all I have now is desire and obsessions that guide me through life.

I want a patient loving wife who encourages me to be a good man and turn my past into a bad dream.

I want to contribute to something that has a significant impact on the world, I want to fix something that is broken that will be an overall net contribution to peoples well being.

As long as there's a will, there's a way user. There's still time as long as you're alive.

Not him, but it's funny. Let him be.

Only thing I remember from my dream last night was I was a anime girl and was planning to drug and rape another anime girl.