Best foods for NEETs that dont want to cook?

Best foods for NEETs that dont want to cook?

Fast food.

Whatever mom makes.

You have all the time in the world to learn how to cook.
Don't be frightened. You might fail a few times but that helps you to learn.
When you master the act of cooking you'll be more confident and self sufficient.
Take control of your life and your body by controlling what you put into it.
The boy becomes the man.
The man eats his oats.

Tendies.

Fruit

ramen idk

why the fuck are you on a cooking board?

a handgun, barrel first.

A bullet

rice waffels and milk

ex-NEET here. A true NEET cooks for himself. Why the fuck would I talk to waiters/waitresses and cashiers? I would buy groceries and self-check out my cart.

self employed master race. my own boss and not being a degenerate poorfag.

Nothing. No work, no pay. You deserve to starve to death if you willfully do nothing with your life.

>NEET friend always bragging about how he has all this free time and can do anything
>Doesn't do anything but log into Steam and play games all day
>Has to beg/borrow money to get games
>Thinks all employed people hate their jobs
>When we hang out he tries to steer us to the cheapest possible place to eat/drink because his mom only gave him $20
>Won't admit he fucked up in life, won't do anything to change it
>His mom is always pestering us to hire him or to help him get a job at our companies

Dude I love to work!
I have no idea how people are NEETS. I literally couldn't be happier then being a wage slave.

Accomplishing something makes you happy.

Sounds like someone I know. He had an apartment and job, but the lease was in his mom's name, and the job was given to him by a family friend. He lost both, and then moved into a trailer on family property and didn't work for two years.

I'd still rather have NEETs as my countrymen than let immigrants and refugees come here, though.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Dave, is that you? Stop playing CS:GO and do something with your life. You're not even a gold elite yet you have 1000 hours logged and no one watches your shitty twitch stream, you fucking loser.

>I'd still rather have NEETs as my countrymen than let immigrants and refugees come here, though.

It's the same thing except you need subtitles to understand the later. I'd rather hve less NEETs not more.

Someone took the brownpill, it seems.

Lean Cuisine.

We've have been trying to help this guy for years but you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped. I don't know what he's gonna do when his mom passes on, the place is in her name and he can't even get his foot in the door for an interview. 35 years old and no work experience.

"The only thing easier than masturbating is cooking."

Better to have white NEETs than non-white ones.

In college right now with plans to get a new job soon (held the same gig for 3 years b4 quitting), so I'm not as NEET as you lot.
Personally, I eat shit. Cheap, $3.50 for 8 frozen burritos. Toss 2 in the micro for 3 mins, let cool while I get dressed, put in contacts, double-check my bag, and I'm out the door.
But frankly, I fail to see why a NEET wouldn't learn how to cook. What, is it going to take away from your precious fap and game time? What's time to someone who does nothing all day? You aren't in school or work. Learn. To. Cook.

Not Veeky Forums, but from Marcus Aurelius -

“At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work – as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for – the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?

Why. You've given your claim, now back it up.

Why would he assume one was born to work? Why would he assume one was born to do something?

Some people have to go to work so that NEETs can be NEET. Some people wake up feel responsible for those that are too weak to do for themselves.

Sure, but what does that have to do with "being born to do X". Accepting or choosing a particular path is not the same thing as being born for that specific purpose.

Less suicide bombings and kids that also become neets.

If you have passion for your craft/profession you will feel at times that you were born to do it.

Perhaps in an abstract sense, but certainly not literally.

You're purposely over thinking an idiom to validate your lack of drive.

I took some holidays from work a couple of weeks ago, I almost rang my boss up during the last couple of days to ask if I could come back to work early.

What have you seen the stats for white welfare in the US? You lot need to clean house before you can cast stones at mud people. If anything you should be importing more gooks, they tend to have conservative views and vilify things like welfare.

I'm not in the US though. Blacks are still king when it comes to welfare there as far as I know.

In my country its defo the muslim shits from all the different middle-eastern and african shitholes.

>I'm in college
>so I'm not as NEET as you lot

>NEET
>Neither in Employment Education nor Training
>Education
>College

Well no shit, dipstick.

raw food

Fug I might be going down this road, no friends in high school and now in uni where I can't relate to Normie's.

This engineering shit is hard mane.

Who the fuck works at 6:30am? I rolled out of bed at like 9:00am.

Bleach

It's like you can't read or something. You get up early so you have time to do your morning stuff (shower, breakfast, shave, brush teeth, etc, etc.) and then commute so you arrive at work on time.

>tfw at work right now
>tfw roll out of bed at 9-10
>tfw take hour lunch
>tfw come home at 4-5
>tfw make 85k
>tfw on Veeky Forums at work right now

Being a developer in a large company is easy life, it's basically just standard practice to hide among the trees.

Does he let you fuck him? If not why are you friends?

Listen to me. If a dumb fuck like me can make 83k a year without a degree you can do much better. It's not that scary and I'm not going to sugarcoat things and say it's not going to be hard but you have to try.

I get up at 5 am to get to work. Spent last night out, got home at 12:30 and proceeded to down roughly eight ounces of vodka, doing surprisingly well today.

Yeah, I rolled out of bed at 9, took a shower, had breakfast, checked my email, then walked to work. I got in at 10. I'm a salaried employee, why the fuck do I care when I show up?

>why the fuck do I care when I show up?

Clearly some people have jobs that require them to be at work at a specific time. You might not be one of them but surely you can understand that there are others whose jobs have a different schedule than yours?

I understand some people have shit jobs, yeah. Honestly it was their own mistake for getting that position. Working for more than 6 hours a day is shit, I did it for six months, never again.

>more than 6 hours

Most of the time working a job isn't spent doing work. It's spent getting prepared to work or doing work-related errands. Talking about meetings, meetings, reviewing slides, learning policy , figuring out what the fuck you're supposed to do, etc. That's most of the day gone. Add in coffee runs, bathroom breaks, stretching, lunch hour, water cooler discussion, and "checking emails" and that's easily 4-5 hours wasted, no work done.

I've known this guy since we were 10 can't just tell him to fuck off.

>since we were 10
You should've been telling him long ago that he was fucked up. You're probably his best friend. If your best bro doesn't tell you you're a bag of shit, a stranger definitely won't. You failed him.

Cyanide pills.

He wasn't like this until we were in university. One day he just gave up. I don't even know how he got his degree.

>BLT with egg
All you need to know to do is: toast, bacon, a well cooked egg and how to stack a sandwich.

I count even being at work "work". If I'm in the building I'm not gaming/viewing media/etc. I'm stuck shitposting instead.

When I was wagecucking I voluntarily woke up 4am, there was no set work time and some people worked 1pm 9pm or something. It was great being the only person in office from 5am to 10am and going home so early as well.

>that
>cheap

Nigger I lives off of 3 bucks a day and had 3 healthy meals

Try buying legumes, rice, taters, onions, carrots, cheap and tough cuts of meat.

Stop treating your Body like a Garbage Can..

I wish I could have that little work ethic.

It's pretty good. Lack of work ethic is what landed me a cushy job and a good salary.

You still have time to go boot to ass and let him know what's up.

I thought all NEETS made gourmet food with all their money and spare time.

eggs. Fry some and add salt and pepper or crack one into your ramen while it's boiling. Or hot pockets. Prewashed salad and tuna and grate some cheese on top.

Hey guys, I don't have a stove in my shit new place and can't install one anytime soon, is it possible to cook on a stovetop burner?

Get some premade pulled pork, put it in barbeque sauce, put some shredded cheese in a tortilla, put the pork in there, fold it in half, and then butter up a pan and put that motherfucker in there.
Good job, you just made a fucking bbq pork quesadilla.

It's piss easy.
You literally can't fuck it up.

Aren't stovetop burners specifically made for cooking?
Or are you talking about something that's just meant to keep things hot?

A bullet.

I know how to cook and I'm still not confident or self sufficient. I do agree though it did make me feel way better learning.

Ham and cheese crackers.

microwave tendies seasoned with the tears of disappointment from your parents

asian=white in the US, they get all of the white privilege without the white guilt.

be raw vegan.