Why aren't you enjoying a little Caesars pizza? It's delicious, convenient, & affordable

Why aren't you enjoying a little Caesars pizza? It's delicious, convenient, & affordable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJzvEE3QqiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it tastes like shit, you have the palate of a 5 year old, fuck off you fast food shill subhuman

little caesars is disgusting

it tastes like artificial ingredients, meth addict dandruff, and cut corners

Sad!

I was going to say, this post was annoying in /b/, but as the two plebs before me are culinary cunts, I'll be honest. I love that dish, but two things. sausage, I don't care for pepperoni and zesty jalapeno cheese bread with a marinara dip.

How do you know how it tastes? Are you admitting you're a fast food shill subhuman as well? Fuck off, and learn to grammar.

>misusing the word shill
>learn to grammar

K Y S

First of all, it's midnight, and I've had dinner. Second of all, I don't eat out or order food regularly because it is still cheaper to eat and home. Thirdly, I've had Little Caesars way to regularly in the past month.

I used to work there when I was 16. There's nothing artificial, and they do live up to health code standards. They just don't have the best tasting ingredients is all.

They aren't in my country.
But from a company standpoint I think it's great. $5 for a shitty pizza thats always ready to go? great.

In my country a cheap takeaway pizza of similar size is $10 and it's probably made by iranians who don't give a fuck.
To have a cheap standard you can rely on would be great.

first and last time i tried the local Little Caesers, those fucking idiots didnt cook the pizza enough. It was soft and raw dough under the toppings.

Had to microwave that shit piece by piece to finish cooking it.

How pathetic and stupid can people be. They have one job over there.

Waiting to go get a pie right before the debate

I like Little Caesars. They do it right in my neighborhood. Perhaps it is because I live in Detroit.

I've always loved Little Caesars, but the closest one is a 30 minute drive away.

We have a Pizza Pro. It's alright I guess. Anyone else have it?

Same. I live in Metro Detroit and never had a problem. They aren't the best, but they certainly aren't the worst either.

The only people I see at my Little Caesar's are Latino kids (mostly Mexican). No one else seems to go there, probably because there are lots of better pizza places nearby (with higher prices, of course).

>Why aren't you enjoying a little Caesars pizza?
I'm fat and limit myself to 1200 calories a day.

>It's delicious, convenient, & affordable
These are all true.

You should have called corporate and gotten a free pizza or two.
The secret to improving the quality of fast food is to continue to complain to corporate and include their store number.

I'd rather buy a 5 dollar pizza from caesars than get an overpriced pizza from any other chain pizza place that exists where I live (Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns), or any frozen pizzas around the same price (not paying more than 5 dollars for a fucking frozen pizza) and I rarely have the money for one of the good delivery places.

It's pretty okay.

I agree with everything you said.

What does a blank message only @'ing op mean?
Is it some sort of unique cu/ck/ bump or something? Can someone help me to understand?

>Can someone help me to understand?

It's a way of stating that the OP post was clearly posted for the purposes of generating mass replies. The poster is ironically helping OP get more "You"s without actually posting anything. It's basically saying: "Here's your "you", OP. Your post sucks".

theres a little ceasars on the street i live on, and its very very hit or miss. either they put a fukton of cheese on it and its the best pizza i had all month because im poor, or it is flooded with sauce and i am disappointed in my decision.

with all that said, convenient and a full pizza for 5 bucks. best option is develop a taste for it and get the Parmesan packets to soak up the workers mistakes.

>and its very very hit or miss.
same here, sorta.

The hot-n-ready pepperoni is perfect about 89.9% of the time, 10% of the time being a bit too cooked, and 0.1% of the time a lazy faggot let a hot-n-ready sit all day and get a bit hard because he is too incompetent to understand 1st in 1st out.

The deep dish is what is super hit or miss at my little caesars, it's either completely perfect and the best pizza ever or burnt/too saucy.

I'd eat there every week if they wouldn't hire morons.

same, little ceasars should make the cheese about 1.5x what they normally put on it. it would make up for the lack of other spices in the dough.

Their dough is perfect, don't you dare.
Just buy your own franchise and then report the pizza machine as stolen.
Or try to start an aquatic little caesars and claim that it sank in a tragic boating accident.

Then you have your very own house boat and little caesars.

I've noticed that I don't like this chain of pizza when they add more than two toppings

You might able to get away with three depending on what it is

But at 4+ toppings, some of the toppings just above the cheese do not get very well cooked at my local shop and the pizza goes from being 7/10 to around 3/10

Also the cardboard seems to get wet pretty quick from the heat of the pizza which usually leaves some of the the last slices in the box mildly wet underneath the slice which also brings the fresh pizza from 7/10 down to a 4/10

Its price makes it hard to deny as a regular pizza eater

I just saw a sign for a large two topping pizza for 18.99$ before tax, no thanks

And now I'm going to go watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=rJzvEE3QqiE

Honestly, a fresh out-of-the-oven Little Caesars pizza tops both Pizza Hut and Domino's.
It's not exceedingly greasy and is cheesy without being too runny. Very solid pizza.
The trick is to get a truly fresh one that hasn't been sitting in the warming rack for a while. If you go at non-peak hours and ask the workers without being a dick they will usually oblige, in my experience.
And for $5? That takes the whole deal from solid to fucking amazing. Run over to the grocery store beforehand and grab a tin of anchovies and you're fucking set mane.

Mazzio's has that same problem. A thin crust cheese with Ken's sauce is god-tier. Pepperoni is good, too. Their sausage and beef are those little rabbit turds. I hate that shit.

Last time I bought a supreme, it was so soggy I had to fry it in a pan to dry the bottom out.

I don't have a car and public transit doesn't go near a little caesars.

What you said is usually correct, but I live in Wyoming and its nearly impossible to find non-retards to work any job here. You would almost think theres some kind of poison in the water, or like, a radioactive spillage or something. But no. It's just a really bad cluster of shitty DNA.

This is literally advertising you autist, hope you're at least getting paid
That looks like garbage too

Because those cunts charge me for a buttfucking marinara sauce when I order a fucking pepporoni cheese bread!!! And even after they get my $0.80 cents those FUCKING CUNTS give me a sauce cup that isn't that isn 't THAT ISN'T EVEN HALF FULL!!!!

The little Caesars at my place makes it really good.

Last time I tried to solo one of those boxes for lunch I failed and could never look back...

little caeser's is the best pizza you can buy for 5 dollars

tho 5 of those 99 cent pizzas at the mart comes close

Thats because you live in Michigan and they make god tier 'troit 'za

t. Michigoon

It is too far to pick it up from my house. Also too poor.

>thinking taste is connected to age
Enjoy your creme brule or however you spell it

I'm not hammered drunk, high on marijuana, and stranded near a little caesars

>Little Caesars is delicious.
Need a citation for that, fuccboi, because it doesn't look like 'GO 'ZA.

>delicious

gonna have to stop you there user

They're $5 buy three and stack them if you want, close enough.

Their 'troit 'za is bretty gud too

If I'm eating this shit I just call in a thin crust pizza. It's really fucking good from little ceasars

shill means anyone i dislike, and bias is an adjective meaning thing that i dont like

Because I know how to make Meme flavored pizza

>bake 'za without tomato sauce
>put tomato sauce in a cup
>dip 'za in cup
>charge more

Gotta hand it to the jews for this one.

Please tell me this was made by a troll

No I have a bunch of these saved and the guy even has a book for sale. I think he got popular on Reddit or something.

I'm in my mid 20s and never had had Little Caesar's in my life. There's one right next to where I live. I'm extremely apprehensive, but 5$ for a pizza is really enticing.

Why are people named Tyler always inevitably such twats

Go for it user.

Little Caesars pizza is literally the lowest tier pizza you can get in these lands. That's the pizza you buy for your fat nephew's(who you hate) birthday you are forced to attend.

>tastes like cut corners

it wont be the best pizza you've ever had, but for 5 bucks its pretty good. also if you have money for a 40oz, and some movies to watch and you got yourself a night

Fuuuugg that's so skeezy, but I can pull 2 malts and it'd only be 10 for all that.

Fuck I think I'll do it

Little Caesars is probably the best franchise pizza out there. Taste is on par with all the other franchise pizzas, but the price is way better.

I always order something they wouldn't usually have on the rack, pepperoni and jalapeno or extra cheese and bacon. Something of the sort, it has to be made fresh that way.

Heard its the worst fast food pizza. Even worse than Pappa Johns. And that shit is fucking putrid. They dont even fucking deliver.

Why aren't you making your own pizza? It's delicious, convenient, & affordable

But it is, kids experience flavors, especially bitterness, more intensely than adults.

I always ask for a fresh one. Takes maybe 10 mins and the end result is a 5 dollar pizza better than any chain. If you are feeling fat, ask for crazy crust. They basically put the butter shit and seasoning from crazy bread all over the crust(or whole pizza if you want but i find this to be too much) for a dollar more.