What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1zpYfAvFOoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing.

Arby's is a welcome alternative to burgers and tacos.

They have a massive quality control problem. In Richmond, VA its easily one of the best fast food places around. Its a test market and half of the Arby's have their own unique menus, one serves beer, and all of them have rotisserie chickens.

In Philly it wasn't bad just kinda mediocre. Apparently in Cali its legit worse than McD

Roast beef is disgusting

i love squirting my horsey sauce all over that roast beef

Their Buffalo chicken sandwich is the qworst thing I've eaten in recent memory. It'll probably be another decade before I give them another shot.

I love their sauce and basic sandwiches

The juniors got smaller and more expensive and now that I'm older it feels like eating a pile of grease

We have the meats!

There was a time you could get 5 regular sandwiches for 5.95, those days are long gone and it's depressing.

>implying you'll live to see another decade

>mfw it's an Arby's night

This

They just changed the recipe on the chicken and made it even worse like usual with these fast food places.

nah

I want to taste her onion ring

By having disgusting food.

DONT

Not a damn thing. It's just such a shame that I got burned out on them because I used to get those coupons to make the sandwiches ridiculously cheap and lived off of them for entire weekends.

>no more Big Montana

Actual recent quote from my wife after seeing an Arby's commercial:

"Arby's, you need to calm down. You're roast beef."

I think she's right. Sure, some of their non-roast beef sandwiches are good, but a maker of everything is a master of nothing (something Hardee's admitted to many years ago). They should just stick to roast beef sandwiches and like...one other sandwich that is not roast beef, and that's it.

Arby's is actually great.

The roast beef isn't great but they corrected that by adding tasty angus and turkey to the menu.

The buffalo sauce isn't spicy enough but other than that it's pretty good.

Nah, roast beef is the worst thing on their menu. They just have to keep it around because it's familiar.

If you don't like roast beef, don't go to Arby's and say your meal sucked because you got roast beef. That simple.

>worse than McD
Why do people say this like McD's quality isn't well above average among fast food.

This.

>my wife
>you're roast beef
pot calling the kettle black

5 for 5 was the shit I could get 2 roast beef n cheddars, a fry, a mozzarella sticks and a drink for 5-6 dollars

it's expensive

There is simply no demand for what arby's serves.

You want colecuts most people get a sub.

You want grease you get fries and a burger.

Their prices are stupidly high.

Meat quality varies store to store.

Frankly there is something a little off putting about thinly sliced meat coming from what looks like a greasy fast food restaurant.

>a fry
Who the fuck orders a single french fry?

Literally everywhere else is better. This is so well known that McDonald's is an example in business school textbooks.

If you're having trouble getting a group of people to agree, simply suggest the worst possible but acceptable solution. Trying to get a group of people to agree on where to lunch, all you have to do is say lets just goto McDonald's and suddenly the group is willing to compromise and more people are offering ideas.

Arby's is fucking expensive.

I swear I went in there one time and It cost like $6 for a single tiny roast beef sandwich. I could just go to the grocery store's deli and buy everything for a sandwich and it'd be much cheaper for the amount of sandwiches I could make.

Are there any Arby's in other parts of the country that serve rotisserie chicken?

Nobody.
"a fry" is short for "an order of fries".

People that order fast food too often have to shorten their language in order to save valuable time they could use to shovel more "food" into their massive gullet.

Wow it's almost like that's what fast food is

There isn't one near so when I come across one I sometimes stop in for a beef n' cheddar. That said, I was on my way to appointment and the marquee read, Pork belly limited time" and I just had to stop. The pork belly itself was tasty but the sauce left something to be desired.

7/10 would order again. pic related

>there is something a little off putting about thinly sliced meat coming from what looks like a greasy fast food restaurant
You're a fucking retard. You just described gyros and doner kebab.

you make it seem like Arby's being like gyros and kebab is a good thing. and its fucking not.

So don't eat there. I like it.
Also, curly fries are the best fries, period.

woo woo woo/10

I'm having Arby's tonight

Yeah, but making burgers requires SOME cooking. And applying fixin's, and what have you.

Anyone can make a decent sized roast beef sandwich in less than a minute. Meat, bread, and a squirt of sauce (optional).

It's part of why some items like corndogs or hot dogs- that aren't chili dogs or Chicago dogs- are generally a harder sell at fast food places. Too easy to make at home.

>fries on the burger

NO

This. As someone who lives close to Richmond, Arby's is one of the better fast food places around. Hell, I've been to Arby's across the state and they've been pretty good. I never got the flak for Arby's because they've all been good for me.

Not signing up hope solo as the face of the franchise.

The piece of shit slice of cheese on everything seems so out of place.

>Literally everywhere else is better. This is so well known that McDonald's is an example in business school textbooks.
Yeah so you're just memeing.

Have you ever actually been to a McDonalds? What about a Burger King? If you thought the later was better in terms of quality, cleanliness, anything, you need to get your tastebuds and eyes checked.

those aren't fries they're onion straws

>If you thought the later was better in terms of quality, cleanliness, anything
Considering that Burger King doesn't allow black people to handle food, it is objectively better in terms of all those things.

the roast beef tastes like some kind of edible plastic, the only saving grace is the curly fries

I had this today because of your post. Pretty much agree with you on it, didn't hate it and could see myself giving it another shot one day.

MEME marketing.

I don't care if you have all the meats. I care if your roast beef and customer service are good.

>SMOKED FOR 8 HOURS

HOW? I don't see a smoker in our outside of arby's. Sitting in a fucking plastic bag full of liquid smoke isn't the fucking same.

>sexy genie costume

I couldn't give that sandwich a try. The idea of pork belly coming from a fast food joint just is wrong. I'll stick to the shitty roast beef.

Hi Brendan

Wut? Your argument is that niggers aren't handling your fast food? I've seen niggers working at BK too.

I know you're probably 13 but don't ever type MEME again, you worthless fucking piece of shit.

How has Arby's remained in business so long?

The only people that think Burger King is worse than McD exist on this website.

tempting alternative to burger and chicken restaurants, same price range

Burger king sells hot dogs. Not even McDicks stoops to that level. And the Mac n Cheetos? They're by far the most disgusting fast food joint outside of maybe Sonic.

Yea but the burgers are better in every way, which is all that really matters.

I remember going through a McD drive through. I saw a box that fell out of the dumpster. It literal said Grade E but edible. Way to go USDA!!! Inspiring words. And fuck yeah, i accepted the challenge! Quarter pounder combo meal destroyed...sadly, stomach and toilet destroyed. No worries about the toilet tho...thankfully i was at work when it all went down......literally!

>go to fast food shop
>order burger
>it taste like cooking oil and a unique kind of meat that could just be grounded up soybeans
>go across town
>order burger
>same thing but now its got salt
Fast food is crippled by the fact that most other things including things you find on the ground in a forest will taste better. Its not bad its just not good its this strange land of bland average

It's too fucking expensive and there is nothing worth getting on their menu since they got rid of their 5 for 6 deal.

I ordered a bacon chicken sourdough thing from them one time and the combo was about 10 dollars, the sandwich tasted like a fucking hotdog. The restaurant was torn down a few months later and replaced with a far better taco shop. Good riddance.

The roast beef sandwiches are pretty good. Don't really try anything else when I go there, not sure why anyone would

>Allowing your squaw to speak actual words on her own accord

>Colecuts

>Le ebin single Frech fry maym

Not in flyoverland. They can't get into the Miggy Deez drive-thru line fast enough.

>Implying you wouldn't unload your cheddar into her roast beef sandwich

Joey swears by it and seems he's about to ejaculate. Good enough for me

youtu.be/1zpYfAvFOoc

The past three times I ate the roast beef there, I immediately got a headache. I don't know what seasonings they put on the sandwiches, but it doesn't bode well with me.

I still like their fries, though.

Asbestos

Room temperature sandwiches.