REQ

£50 EOY

£500 EOY

Checked. REQ always gets sick digits.

I kinda feel bad for the half of Veeky Forums that will commit suicide for not getting on the REQ train when it was still under $10 per token.

Ok what’s happening here

Checkd
They have had the same opportunity as us. It has been at 30 cents for weeks. If people cannot see the potential of this coin after the most recent up date then they are fools.

The prophecy

not again.

fuckin lul

Fuckin' CHECK'd
The prophecy is real.

mmmm. These numbers are giving me a hardon

pig

i own req, link & qsp - hope this is my ticket out of this mud

Kys

REQ 1 penny EOY

REQ posts get digits without fail. We gonna be rich boys

REQ is almost as bad as LINK

thing is, if it gets adopted by a big marketplace it'll be even worse
the normies will latch onto this thing immediately cause it'll let them feel cool for having some random altcoin

>he doesn't realize REQ will be the next coin added to coinbase

Stay poor

27k REQ holder here, bought below ICO price. Never been more comfy with a hold. I could have sold "at the top" and rebuy back in maybe but hindsight is 20/20. I actually sent all my REQ to MEW just so I wouldn't try to play the "le ebin wolf of street day trader" which worked for the initial pump when it went from 600 sats to like 2000 in 2 days. If my REQ were in binance, I'd for sure sell then.

I don't plan on touching my REQ till at least 2020, even then I'll maybe sell 1/10 of it simply because this is a game changer. Any price speculation before hand is simply useless. People don't realize REQ will make the "you can't cash out" meme obsolete, you will NOT need to cash out. Fucking hell I don't understand how people can't see how big this is but props to those of us who can see the potential.

I have 75k REQ. I cannot wait to retire this time next year.

140k at ICO price here. I wouldn't be too sure about that. We need real adoption for that to happen.

Have faith user. See you on the moon.

>same price for 3 months

Literally why tether up? Just REQ'd up. Store of value.

I've got 100,000 REQ, am I gonna make it?

What is your selling plan once you hit 1MM?

Yes.

This will happen if there is "KG" in my ID.

How much is 20k REQ EOY?

$500k

Fuck, I need 20K more but I’m running out of time as mainnet can happen anytime now

Yes, price is gonna rocket and some serious FOMO will take place

Im waiting for Cripple to hit 1.15 so i can buy 10k req.

HELLO BRITBONG REQ HOLDERS HOW YOU DOING