Vietnamese

Find a flaw. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/23/foodanddrink/vietnam-street-food/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to trust that the vietnamese cooks making it have the most minimum standard of hygiene

literally zero flavour

You're shitting me user, Vietnamese is full of aromatics, and I loaded this with chili oil. This is bun bo hue, not pho. Pho is still amazing.

yea exactly aromatics and 'chili' and the fuckn shitload of beansrpouts literally has zero flavour
no girth or texture to any of their dishes

asian servers don't care to ask me if im underage or not so i always get drunk there

Vietfag here.

Vietnamese curry fucking sucks dicks.

>Find a flaw
it's made by gooks

MY ASSHOLE!!!

fite me

>The Health department is truly concerned for safety and not a scam to skim $$ from restaurants
You've never seen one episode of kitchen Nightmares?

Normal kitchens arent like that

Beans sprouts are shit-tier garnish.

Probably the fact that the restaurant is so sloppy it appears that someone's car keys wound up in that plate of bean sprouts in the back of the photo

(you)

Just stop, pleb.

Your hungry again in 2 hours

broth too dark

doesnt come with a serving of beef fat cooked for 7 straight hours that melts in your mouth

too many shoots

jalapenos don't fit with the soup, birdeyes fit better

no holy basil added on top (what the fuck)

otherwise it looks really good I guess

Aside from the soups (and even including many of the soups) viet food is the most bland shit ever. Which is fine for meals at home but Jesus Christ some of the stuff they will serve in a restaurant is just sad. And when the flavors are there they aren't even coordinated well. Just a few steps above flip food honestly.

Also beansprouts are disgusting give me some extra cabbage or something.

bud, your reaction image is made by gooks.

What the fuck is Vietnamese curry

>literally water

>water with chili flakes
>bean sprouts
>boiled meat
>leaves
>jalapeno slices

looks bad op

The noodles look too white
Take notes user

>find a flaw
Those sprouts

are you guys retarded?

It's Aussie shitposting hour so probably.

HOURLY AMERILARD OBSESSED HOUR

>make OP dish
>dodge Charlie sniper fire from the kitchen to the dining room
>spill half the damn thing getting to cover
>it gets cold while you yell at Firebase for some goddamn 105s on that gook line
>fire support is spotty, hits your neighbor's house; none survive but the teenage son
>have to get up from cover, sweep the street for remaining VC presence, and establish a perimeter
>come back to dish
>fucking cold of course
>get to bottom of bowl
>Bouncing Betty
>both hands blown off, chest is a sucking wound, can't feel face
>get plopped on stretcher
>medics are running you to the medivac LZ
>It Ain't Me plays in the background over the clatter of M16/M1/M60 fire
>the last thing you see is the neighbor teen pop up from the remains of the hedgerow in a sunhat and black pajamas, screaming as he rakes you with 7.62
>next time you'll eat Japanese

Nicely done

It's a copy of Indian curry but isn't as good until the local put their white rice noodle in
It's so easy to get overweight in here

VIETNAM

Wouldn't mind it if it cost less than 3 bucks.

It's literally Asian poverty food

I found a flaw.

>pepper isn't de-seeded

>"Protip"
I can, and did.

you're*

I just started dating a vietmanese girl, and forgot I had an extensive Marky mark Vietnam folder. Feels bad to lose all that, but she has perky tits.

goddamnit i seriously hope trump wins so he can get rid of these fucking orientals

No place around here has holy basil - it's near impossible to grow in the u.s. from what I've read. You confused it with Thai basil.

No placemats

I don't think I've ever been to a Vietnamese place outside of Vietnam where it was run/owned by a pure Vietnamese person. All the ones I've seen in the US are run by Chinese or half-breed Chinese/Vietnamese mongrels.

Last three times I ate Vietnamese food, I got food poisoning. I'd say that's a huge flaw. (and it was from three different restaurants.)
I've been eating Viet food most of my life, but this is starting to turn me totally off it, unless I make it myself. Why can't their restaurants maintain health standards?

vietnamese poo in the loo. and even have no poo bins.

ching chong chong lol

Pics of tits or GTFO

Flaw: You bastardized a bowl of pho and not enjoying without condiments or snapping a pic of it unadulterated.

>Ordering pho
>when you could have ordered bun cha or grilled pork chop with rice

You fucked up.

Not here. We have the biggest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam. It's legit. In fact all of them are legit and there's a ton of them.

Bun Rieu > Pho

Prove me wrong, you can't.

when I was in Thailand people used the terms interchangeably.

good to know they're actually different plants.

I can get Thai basil at my local asian grocery (fresh of course), love that shit

Malay food > Viet

Too bad you ameriniggers got Viet refugees instead of Malays.

Nah you keep your gook muslims

>find a flaw
Cilantro in overwhelming amounts ruining the dish

Viet food is boring as batshit. It's no wonder yanks have a boner for it.

That salad your friend is eating looks weak. The stew looks nice though

No you misunderstand, I'm not saying Malay food is bad, it's just not worth the trade off of having a bunch of gook muslims shitting up our country.

Will agree.
Cilantro reminds me of soap or something.

>
i'm sorry for your genetic disorder, i pray science finds a cure

The two cuisines are different enough from each other that I don't see one as a direct substitute for the other.

Both have a lot of great dishes.

No tripe in there

durty bowl

Pho is good, but only when pronounced with a hard o and a MAGA hat on.

Fuck off faggot. Pho sucks. I don't give a fuck if Grammy Nguyen makes it or some shitty hipster hole in the wall.

Its all the same shit. Why do people insist on shilling for this trash?

>getting this butthurt on pasta

I'm surprised /viet/ is being hated on.

cnn.com/2016/05/23/foodanddrink/vietnam-street-food/

>Be hungover
>and very hungry
>go to Pho place
>order a large bowl with all the good stuff like meatballs and tripe
>throw in their jalapenos, limes, sambal chilli etc
>eat it very quickly
>along with a bottle of sake and their ice water
>at home in less than 5 minutes
>shit like my lower half is a squirt bottle full of acid and glitter
>10 straight minutes of my toilet bowl imitating an orange juicer
>die

lol what were you drinking the night before. Tequila?

>squirt bottle full of acid and glitter

you sir are correct

It gets trolled on from time-to-time. There's this fag that got dumped by a Vietnamese chick so he proceeded to shit on every Vietnamese food thread. There's also this one Aussie from a music school that shitposts about it too. His schoolmate made a thread on Veeky Forums since the school kept getting banned from Veeky Forums. Old timey Veeky Forumsers are used to it and it is mostly ignored.

the noodles are fucking disgusting

back to your rice fields, peasant.

>girth

your /hm/ is leaking, you literal faggot

There's also people who have a higher standard for cuisine, even SEA cuisine. Let's face it, there's a reason why viet is never going to compete with JP, Korean, Thai, or Cantonese.

Nah, gook ((((food)))) is just flavor of the month hipster shit.

>korean

Agreed.

But bun bo hue is better than bun rieu.

Bun bo hue > bun rieu > pho

>f5 sodium
>0/0

Enjoy retaining all that water and stinking like broth.

>smelling like your food

shitskin detected

weeaboo food

Bun bo hue is god tier.

>he thinks it's pho
it's bun bo hue you plebs

>cantonese
Fatty detected.

Cantonese, ESPECIALLY the stuff that gets peddled as such in the west is literally full of fat and sugar.

It is why burgerfats such as yourself find it so addicting. Or more precisely, it is precisely because you burgerfats find it so appealing that it has developed that way in western markets.

Go back to Golden Corral and eat some more wings with 'plum' sauce you overweight grease and sugar addict.

>Only know Pho before coming to Vietnam
>They have like 5 dishes that are just as good as with Pho once you know what to eat
Bun thit nuong, Canh bun, Bun Rieu, Bun bo huey, Banh canh gio heo, Banh canh cua etc
And then holy shit their home boiled pork with fish sauce is fucking addictive

There's no qt in the picture

"what! Veeky Forums recognises Vietnamese dishes! I thought their palettes were ruined by the over salted over sweetened lard infused dishes they constantly eat"

*reads thread*

"ah.."

>palettes
Every time, you fucking idiot.

>Vietnamese foods
>No Com Tam - Broken Rice
Triggered my autism

O shit, I'm moving to Hanoi next week and this thread has me hyped as fuck.

the dichotomy between cilantro, pickled carrot, pâté, and grilled pork on French bread is heaven. I can get bahn mi's for $5 by me.

Have fun out there bro. Eat your way through Vietnam, get in the trenches.

There's a Vietnamese-Cajun restaurant that just opened up near my job but I haven't tried it cause I don't know shit about Vietnamese food, what do you recommend me Veeky Forums?

Bun bo hue. Make sure you know how to garnish and what condiments to use to get it where you want it.

Bahn mi

Thanks man, i'ma be tounge deep in them trenches ;)

>the dichotomy between 5 things
what did he mean by this?

Abort.

Vietnamese-Cajun sucks dicks.

That he doesn't know what dichotomy means and probably doesn't know what a lot of words mean

Should probably have just said "I like all these things together"

had it once, was really not a fan

not sure if the place sucked or if the taste just wasn't for me but it had a really nasty sweetish, anise-like taste to it and I hate anise