I convinced a female friend to invest $4000 in this. Did I fuck up?

I convinced a female friend to invest $4000 in this. Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not if she used your referral link

no. Coinmetro will allow you to convert fiat.

who gives a fuck about other peoples money. The real question is, did you invest?

is this a pajeet scam? looks like a pajeet scam

Less than her

DYOR faggot. It has a potential to take over Shitbase.

Yep, it's a pajeet scam, don't buy it.

Its complete shit stay away

really weak fud, retards
>ids a sgam guys ztay away

the more people invest in it, the more users, bigger the volume ---> success
here's my ref if anyone is looking for a 2.5% discount: go.coinmetro.com/? ref Id =5a63adbc589c124f7b19a1be
(delete spaces)

look, a ref link

complete sign of a scam coin

every ico has reference links. that's how they motivate people for promoting it you idiot

not ICO's like bace.io, they don't give a shit about refs and other pajeet methods like 100 rounds of sales with 300% bonus shit.

*every shitty ico
(yes, there were few exceptions, maybe even this one will turn all right, but ref link is a red flag)

>female
>friend
yes

>investing for other people
>investing for females

Sure fire way to fuck things up with them.

No don’t worry user. You both will make a nice profit and she can cash out immediately if she feels like it.
Just don’t be scared if it dips a bit.
This is easy 100x

>bace.io
fuck off with this highschool project. only one of them can even grow a somewhat decent beard, fucking children

Value projects from the aspects of outer appearance of teams. The absolute state of biz. Actually quite a good idea, seem pretty young to me too but If they deliver, why not.

yeah well i'd rather not invest my funds with a bunch of teenagers. you are completely free to do so

you must be poor, sorry for that

yes

I feel like encouraging people to invest is a shit idea because if anything goes wrong they will blame you

your option. But I would not trust a georgian company with refferal as main business also

A picture is worth 1000 words.

yeah

This is oddly reassuring.

HAHAHAHA BACE.IO 18% PAJEET AND PRINCE ABOOBOO COMBINED.

I think that's the point, UK/USA/GER make up 20% of CM, meanwhile bace is 30% indians, nigerians, and turks, and sri lankans.

Is the ico open to Americans?

Not yet, officially. They've said that burgers who fake their account to buy tokens will be allowed to keep them later, following with them saying they'll be approved soon. Just figuring out legal stuff.
This is a great exchange, ref shilling aside (which I do, because hell, why not). ETFs, debit cards, fiat-alt, fiat cashing out. Investing the minimum 0.1ETH in the ICO nets you a permanent fee discount even if you sell all of your XCM.
Shameless ref in pic. Check out their site and read the telegram, they answer most questions in-depth and quickly there.

Yeah because BTC is about to drop and take down most alts with it.

lmao 8% Nigeria
The Billion Coin investors have moved on I see?

I like coin metro but i still think its pretty risky

Anyone calling this a scam, come on the telegram faggots and challenge the ceo but you faggots wont cause you're fudding so the coin burn happens

Also Kevin just said that fiat deposit and withdrawals will not have any fees. Any fee that comes with that is solely bank charges not charges that Coinmetro adds.

Yup, you fucked up. This shitcoin hasn't reached its hardcap for like 1 month now.

Kek I ivested 1Btc, now i wait for btc to go up and will viy anotger 2BTC on last 12cent day fgt

Literal pajeet scam, they stole their website template and notice how none of the team has any pictures or linkedin info attached

avoid this if you actually value your money

If it doesn't reach the hardcap they will still be able to operate and the unsold tokens get burned

Who did they steal the template from?

If you have amy questions about the team members legitimacy then come on the telegram, tag kevin and point it out.

bounty0x website designer etc etc

district0x

literally can't get any more red flags than that

They literally said on the telegram they hired the same designer since they liked theirs. Get outta here with your shit.

shills also can't explain why it's not on icowatch or why they need money if they're supposedly the child company of an already successful forex company.

this shit is a pure scam, stay away

oh and why is the holding company located in goergia? one of the shadiest eastern european countries, why?

too many red flags, pajeet scam stay away

Ofc its a scam.
Biz is more retarded than ever.
Dont buy *wink wink*

Like they said they said beforen they are located in georgia because it follows regulation. Hong kong doesn't have regulation for all crypto products that CM is planning to offer. Georgia, Estonia and Jaoan do. Its why people like this project and you won't see many banking problems because they want to be by the book and follow all regulations.

Because competitors like Binance raised 10 million in their ICO? They want to be able to compete with other exchanges .

BNTguy:
''Hong KongThe base of our token sale and future Asia hub for the CoinMetro Group of Companies.
Georgia – TbilisiAwaiting approval of an eMoney registration with the National Bank of Georgia. No tax in GE on reinvested profits.
Estonia – TallinnThe EU arm and base for the exchange. Currently awaiting approval on an eWallet as well as a Fiat to Crypto Exchange license. Our gateway to EU bank relationships.''

Also their emoney license is with the georgian national bank

>hasnt reached hard cap for 1 month

Main sale only been on for 12 days

Retarded fuck.

Anyone interested in the project plesse join the telegram!! Any questions or concerns will be answered by the CEO personally himself if you just tag him and ask

Kevin said they revamped marketing and it should start end of the week.

They are not the child company.. ah and here we go again ffs... sigh. I am posting in every coinmetro thread i see after work, since I want people who haven't "made it yet" to invest and get a chance to bulid their porfolio, as well as shill my referal and promote THE biggest up and coming exchange (very likely not the biggest, but regarding volume alone this will be a top 5 this year).

To answer your "question" first of all, CM is not only based in Georgia, but also Estonia and in the jurisdiction of the Cayman Islands which in turn, will them allow to operate on an international scale. They want to conform to as MANY jurisdictions as possible, promoting the exchange and pulling in normies from every country.

Now here is the thing about their strategic partner FXPI:

>>Sharing of technology and human resources between CoinMetro and FXPIG will allow the CoinMetro Exchange to offer features, opportunities, and
token sale bonuses above and beyond the scope of many current platforms

>>Liquidity provider
relationships, fostered by
our strategic partner, FXPIG,
allows us to offer clients
access to 1:50 leverage
when trading nondeliverable
OTC digital
assets, either via our
browser based platform or
through an API or FIX
connectivity.

If you would even know a LITTLE bit about how exchanges work, you would know that proving leverage and margin options with a decent matchmaking-engine is very hard, because you need to provide actual liquidity (everything is covered pretty good in the 1h 20mintue long ama you can find here:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

Here is my referal link:
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af

Now if you choose to invest and make some money, nice, use my link. If not, more burned tokens for us token holders :). Also join the telegram and ask ther ebut if you are too autistic you can ask me.

Make these threads AFTER ICO you pajeets.
No one's gonna use your ref link.

If you actually help and dont go the full on weaponized autism Veeky Forums mode they will use it.

You see, i got those coins from being friendly and explaining things, also by debunking fud and giving people for once, a good ICO to invest in. Would I sit down after work shill my ref link for a fucked up worthless ICO? I dont think so. This will be a very, very good exchange which I will keep using as long as it exists.

I also trade FX and Stocks, and this exchange is the first one that will actually bring some maturity into the cryptocurrency sphere. If you have ever actually tradet stocks you would know what an ABOMINATION the current available exchanges and especially the Fiat-Gateways are.

Dont buy it man, we all know how Binance went and that BNB is worth < 9 cents now r..ight? Don't worry, I will sell you some of my XCM at 3$ - 5$ in a couple of months

I can't wait to buy her bags sub ico price.

You might be in for a surprise with this one

I invested more than that and I am comfy, but giving financial advices to people around you, to a female to boot, it's a terrible idea.

absolutely, you can onl loose.

Crypto volume is going to explode too so there's lots of room to grow. They are targetting the other 99 percent not in cryptos not the 1 percent that all theexchanges appeal to.

There is no upside to convincing people to invest money in crypto. The moment the market swings you are a fucker for even suggesting it.

Tl/dr- you are a fucking idiot

Id love it to go sub-ico. If the beta launch turns out to be good, ill be buying more
Yeah this especially an ICO,

How many exchanges are there?
>another one
Pls

How many exchanges offer

>>ETCFs
>>Trading making a % gain of the trades they do for their followers automatically
>>Leverage and margin trades
>>Are fiat gateways
>> have a decade of experience as FX and Optionsbrokers

?

There's lots of awful exchanges that pull in crazy volume, and crypto volume is going to increase a lot so we need more exhanges for that demand

Damn user, I've been doing the same without going too far and have only net 1k. Are you shilling outside of biz?

You guys have seen the beta app already? Looks good!

Ui looks good but so far the app is basically a mockup. I wouldn't rate it until they launcj

- Hello, is this the CTO of CoinMetro?
- Yeah, I would like to order a pizza please!
- What?! I have to use CoinMetro's platform and token to order a margheritta with extra cheese?! NO THANK YOU, SIR!

>literal shitcoin

Indeed, they might as well just call it a couple of images instead of an app, but it does look really good.
Pic related

No, but my copypasta was used around here (I made a summary of the WhitePaper which got reused etc.). I never shill too much but if I see a CoinMetro thread I look for the most retarded FUD (its always from people who obviously have not read the whitepaper or saw the ama etc.).

Reading the WhitePaper of a project is actually NOT a meme :')

I don't underatand if this post is sarcastic or not. But yiu don't need to use XCM to use the platform, it works like BNB and every trading fee is used to buy more XCM like it literally orders from the order book once the trading fee is collected

He just wants a pizza man ^^

I better up my game, then. Might help if I start posting my ref outside of a pic, just lazy. Been trying to spread the word as well, thanks user.

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a760e9511275e36a0faaed8

Just testing plaintext, it wasn't liking mine before.

your pic does not work man (at least for me)

Luckily she’s a female so at least you shouldn’t have a hard time whoopin the bitches ass if that time comes

It did before, but that's alright, thanks for letting me know. I'll just posting it direct now, not sure why it was being screwy before. Probably missed out on a lot of refs though.

- Hello, is this the CTO of CoinMetro?
- Yeah, I would like to order a pizza please!
- What?! I have to use CoinMetro's platform and burn XCM to order a margheritta with extra cheese?! NO THANK YOU, SIR!

>literal shitcoin

CTO of CoinMetro is a pizza delivery business man and lead developer is a russian scam artist!
You have been warned

Shill as hard as you can but ONLY if you

1) believe in the project (otherwise its a waste of time)
2) actually help people

Kek xD

Do you have proof to support your claims?

Surprised you haven't seen my other posts then since I'm fairly active and love answering questions about it, I think exchanges are the best bet as well, so no worries there. I would hate to shill myself if I wasn't doing anything to deserve it.
Too bad I was a dunce with the pic til now.

Thanks for bumping the thread.. just bought another 6,000 XCM

I have ^^

Check their LinkedIn profile you retard

this looks as shitty as flixxo

picrelated is an average coinmetro holder
u fukt up bitch

6+ months behind coss for fiat, by then the market should recover so you should get some action

Comparing this with COSS is like comparing binance to etherdelta

LOL, poor COSS. I lost some money with them, bought 2k tokens awhile back. Big mistake. I am a bit turned off from exchange investments because of that.

just hold them. COSS will fill a very nice nieche and become THE singapour - exchange, it will get its volume but I doubt a lot that it will become mainstream.

Interesting, where have you heard that?

Lol you were calling it bitconnect yesterday even though they never promised daily returns fuck off cuck.

Not really, no. Believe it or not, the only thing coin metro will have that coss doesn't is futures. Normies don't care about futures.

That's compared the the huge list of things coss does have that coinmetro won't, or will later but has or will be beat to market

Doesn't COSS pay dividents? How will that work with regulations?

They jew their way around that (fee splits) Its all good, that isn't a concern.
All you need to worry about with Coss is if they can get to $20mil plus in volume. That's the only way to get a good roi with this investment

interesting, Coss still managed to 5x from Dec 10 at it's current price and it's basically dead.

Dead is a bit much, March is shaping up to be quite busy with updates & fiat

I want all these new exchanges with fiat gateways to take over the crypto space. I think there's lots of room for Coss, CoinMetro, Blockport and Legolas to all coexist with the crypto volume most likely to triple in the coming years. Hopefully they get rid of these USDT exchanges who don't want to bother with regulations and proper banking.

Yea, I am pretty optimistic that these "nest gen" exchanges will start to take significant market share.
A good strategy is to invest in at least two or three, I won Coss & Metro, with plans to accumulate some legolas in the near future.

Long term I think Coss will underperform CM & legolas, but I am very impressed by the transparency of the project, and feel like it is at the very least a safe investment.