What's the greasiest food dish, Veeky Forums?

What's the greasiest food dish, Veeky Forums?

chow mein.

it's just glistening with oil.

comes out exactly the fucking same less than an hour later......worth it tho.

deep dish pizza is pretty high in the grease levels

too pink

Smalec i guess.

fried steak sandwich

not pink enough

Some curries are basically puddles of grease.

Pan-fried bacon, hold the bacon.

Long John Silvers

Goose fat.

Either this or freshly made chicharrones, hold the chicharrones

Those butter + sugar cookies. At least cheese or bacon look honestly oily.

Get an outback blooming onion, then use the leftover grease as salad dressing.

Fried goose legs.

/thread.

My brother played in a screamo band when he was in highschool and shortly after and he would fry bacon before every show and take two shots of bacon grease before walking out the door

He said it helped his scream but I've heard from so many people not to eat greasy food before singing

This is. It's basically stacks of minced meat and thin layers of bread. It tastes really nice but the bread gets soggy from all the grease and usually a pool of it is left on the plate once you are done with it. And when it gets cold enough it dries and looks really bad. Usually eaten with yoghurt on top.

So fucking good though, with a side of applesauce and, well, sauce

This might actually be correct, only second to fried butter. Welcome to America. Home of the obese.

Yo. My grandma makes this, bread is way too thick in the pic you posted. It should be more pick related. Since you have posted a shittier knock-off of a Turkish dish, let me hazard a guess. You are either Greek or Armenian, amirite?

faggot

Cheap pepperoni pizza (where it just pools and pools).

Monte Cristo sandwiches can have that feel, but not the greasiest.

A badly done chicken fried steak meal (dripping grease, over buttered mashed potatoes, all smothered in drippings country gravy moderately separated).

Chinese food.

Tex mex taco meat (hamburger) using a high fat hamburger that isn't drained and then put in whatever tex mex dish. I used to see a lot of shitty places pull this shit, they seem to have stopped now.

Probably poutine. Or even worse a donair poutine
Fucking Candians

Uważaj ty chuju

Greasiest I've personally had is home cooked schnitzel.

Breakfast food.

TRADITIONAL Mexican food...homemade pork tamales or barbacoa tacos MMMMM

this guy knows

how do you compete with fries cooked in grease covered in congealed fat and protein then covered in more grease