My hangover meal is as follows

My hangover meal is as follows.

>Sausage McMuffin, no egg, add MAYO
>Hashbrown with 3 packets of Ketchup
>Orange Juice

Sometimes I get the sasusage mcmuffin with extra butter on it. I find this makes me feel better.

What fast food options do you go for when hungover Veeky Forums?

Bacon, sausage, ham, egg, and cheese croissant at Burger King with a large order of hashbrowns hits the spot.

I try to eat things that wont make me vomit when I'm hung over.

>fast food
>ever

I personally prefer eating actual food that tastes good and not shit designed in a lab packed with chemicals that will shrink your brain and lead to alzheimers. Fast food is population control for the poor and stupid.

Bean, bacon, and cheese taco with salsa and a topo Chico

answer the question or don't post anything Mr. Elite.

Man. Mayo is the bombest on breakfast sandwiches. Especially biscuit ones.

Those niggers should put that shit on by default.

I agree. Do you ever get it on Sausage McMuffins?

>chop jalapeno, mushrooms, peppers, onions, and a bit of whatever sausage
>cook in pan
>add in 2 eggs, salt, pepper
>warm tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds
>add eggs\veggies
>roll into burrito
>total time 5-10 minutes

Ideal hangover meal that won't give me aids.

you just scramble the eggs in the stir fry?

The best hangover food was recommended to me by a friend who drank a lot.

Its simple: Banana milkshake

>cold
>comfortable fat, but not disgusting greasy fat
>has a bland, non-offensive taste
>actually slightly tastes like banana
>cheap
>drinkable, so no laborous chewing involved
>will actually refresh you

I just eat a half a stick of butter and 4 slices of bacon

Are you finished? You special snowflake.

Have you never cooked before or something?

Eric?

see

how about you drink responsibly instead of getting wasted like some retarded college frat fat fuck

Sounds good

>Fast food is population control for the poor and stupid.
Well it ain't fucking working fast enough.

For me

>ridicules others for eating fast food
>heats tortilla in a fucking microwave
i'm dying

or you can chug a poweraide before you fall asleep like us functional faggots

Actually starvation would be population control for the poor and stupid.

honestly. no

will poweraide help even if I drank 15 beers that night?

>jar of peanut butter
>spoon

Pho is the best hangover food
>water
>electrolytes
>protein
>carbs
>warm

Also, I've found the best prevention (along with plenty of water) is to take a vitamin B complex, probiotics, and a fibre supplement.

There's almost nothing you can do to prevent a hangover once you get to a certain point. Having a lot of water with your alcohol will definitely help matters, but ultimately alcohol is a very strong drug and it saps you dry. The only prevention is moderation, really

And eating before bed...

>drinking water from a plastic container

Gatorade/Powerade definitely helps, keep a bottle by your bed and drink some when you get up to pee.

McD's sausage biscuits and/or muffins are excellent morning after food. Their hash browns are too fucking greasy for me, though.

Then a nice nap. Insomnia only seems to happen in the dark. When the sun is up I can sleep. Though the food probably helps a lot.

I'll never understand how people can eat greasy shit when hungover. I always just nibble on some dry toast toast and work my way to a banana.

Depends on the hangover, if it's just a headache and lethargy then bring on the grease and carbs. If I'm actually nauseous then yeah, crackers and tea.

Guess ill be the one to ask; where is that pizza from?

I literally do a glass of water in between every drink, and I've never had a hangover when I did that.

None of you are hungover if this is what you're eating

We're not fat, we're alpha as fuck. That's why we're always in the gym and your girls staring us down

Sassy faggot

pretty much the Tim Hortons equivalent, I keep the egg though and have a coffee instead of juice also I pound like two liters of water

More booze is the only correct answer here on Veeky Forums

you don't get drunk. And who the fuck orders a bunch of waters with every drink at a bar

>getting drunk at a bar

lol what the fuck? Binge drinking is for being at someone's place, and let me assure you, I've been fucking trashed with this strategy.

well....I binge drink at bars. Lots of people do

>hangover meal
Biggest food meme of them all. Doesn't really make you feel better nor does it taste good when your head is pounding, hands are shaking and you feel like throwing up.

>Tortillas made from wheat in a microwave vs Taco from Taco bell with dozens of chemicals you can't even fucking pronounce in it

Oh gee I wonder what context is. Fucking retard.

I'm a special snowflake because I like eating actual food and not what fat, obese Americans stuff in their mouths daily?

Already happening in third world countries. But in the USA everything is based on making profits so starvation would cause a lot of money to be lost. The best thing to do is give the people "food" that will kill them slowly in exchange for shekels.

this desu, it's flavourless as fuck so it doesn't overwhelm your senses to the point that you puke all over the place.

5/5 Sets

That's pretty stupid. It's significantly more expensive, and you make a fool of yourself in public.

I fill myself up with water and just throw up before bed. Repeat twice and then have a big fat sandwich full of meat and cheese, wash it down with water and take a vitamin pill. Wake up like you didn't get shitfaced at all.

Seconded. Inquiring minds need to know.

All you need is one bowl of pho

> its a mad europoor shitposting episode

>I'm a boring loser and have absolutely nothing to be proud of
>I know! I'll feign superiority over other people based on my arbitrary abstinence from certain foods! I'm so cool!
Seriously pathetic.

shut up

the only things that 'sober you up' are your liver and kidneys. Drink water if you want to help them. Everything else is a masking gesture.

>Mix Orange gatorade and vodka when i drink
>Must be orange because any other kind tastes like shit
>Haven't had a hangover yet when doing this

>I fill myself up with water and just throw up before bed.

It's hilarious somebody's just accepted doing this when drinking.

um, fucking water?

and one have any good PHO recipes?

Chicken stock
A steak cut into thin slices
Bean shoot salad
Instant noodles
Microwave for 20 minutes and it will be like the restaurant

do you cook the steak at all?

The microwaving will make sure it's well done

gonna try this out. Thanks, I love you.

>complains about chemicals
>laces his food with microwaves
stop.

I'm on a real fucking stupid diet that I made up, but, I went out drinking last night and I feel like shit, I haven't eaten anything today bc I can't and I feel like someone is digging a tunnel in my stomach. What do besides eat? I've had only minor am mouth of water so might have more, also getting drunk in 30 mins.

Maybe don't do a diet that involves getting drunk on consecutive days and not eating anything at all during your hangovers.

But if you vomit, then you will feel better sooner.

ITT retards, the only thing that is going to help you feel better after a night of drinking is something heavy in B vitamins or another alcoholic drink and then something with B vitamins. Also you need to chug water. There is no hangover food, your liver needs B vitamins and to be hydrated; the drink a drink trick works because it goes back into processing more alcohol mode.

Drink water intermittently
Eat before passing out
Drink coffee in the morning
Take multivitamin before and after drinking
Pop an advil if in dire straits
Floss and brush your teeth
Wash your face

Good to go

Summer: unsweetened iced green tea

Winter: Consomme

fatty detected

>He does not like the USA so HE MUST be European because other places besides Europe don't exist

THIS CAN'T BE

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT? THE BIG WORDS, NOT THE BIG WORDS

that's a really good looking pizza.

Eating some sausage rolls from a supermarket atm

Very disappointing

stoners pizza in Savannah, GA

Except the tacos in taco bell ARE 'enhanced' by many chemicals not naturally/regularly present in a homemade tortilla.

and?

only had a hangover once. This is what i ate for dinner the next day. Breakfast was at a diner which was toast, hash browns and eggs with coffee and oj

dinner was:
buffalo chicken pizza slice
chicken bacon ranch slice
barqs root beer

felt so much better after i ate that

is leddit down? kys you elitist faggot.

>triple baconator
>large fries
>large coke
works ever tim

If the hangover is bad enough eating would be a waste of food because I can't hold down food/water when it's really bad.

I drink a few pint cans of murphy's stout and some weed. The stout helps settle my stomach and the weed slowly makes me hungry over the course of a few hours so I can eat without throwing up.

wut pizza dat b

I had a particularly fierce hangover this morning, ended up driving to KFC (something I never do normally). It was the best KFC I've ever had.

I won't lie though, I still felt atrotious afterwards

But it's my cut phase, And I mean Cut phase.

Looks like papa Johns

Bacon sandwich
500ml bottle of sprite
2 tums

stoners pizza in savannah, GA

Anyone else eat like a fucking pig after a night of drinking?
I think I eat 3 days worth of food every day after drinking.

As soon as I wake up I drink water until i feel like im going to die, then I go back to sleep.
Once I wake up again, I go to the store and buy a sprite, and then get pretty much whatever fast food is close by and greasy as fuck. Then I add really spicy shit to it like specialty hot sauce or fresh jalapenos and just let the spicy pain work its magic.

-One 24? oz can of Arizona brand beverage, preferably fruit punch.
-3 eggs, over easy
-one large portion of chicken fried steak
-2 ladles of sausage and black pepper gravy
-one large portion of hashbrowns
-two pieces of buttered sourdough toast with seeded raspberry jam
-one bloody mary
-one 6~ hour nap

When I was still in college, the morning after drinking I would always get me a fat roasted pork sandwich with avocado and swiss from the local deli. Sometimes it would be dry, but when it's freshly cooked and still tender and juicy, it was fucking clutch for hangover food.

I wish food could get rid of my hangovers/withdrawal

I go through a 1.75L bottle of vodka in 3 nights now, so 13 shots a night.

I feel like shit no matter what I eat or drink

A 12" roast beef poboy fully dressed, no mustard. With fuck loads of gravy for dipping my sandwhich and fries.

yup. I go through 48 beers every 3 nights. Eating does nothing in the morning.