How are you supposed to make money in crypto?

How are you supposed to make money in crypto?
Am I going to make it?
Is HODL a meme?

don't diversify when you have such a small amount of capital.

if I had went all in in FUN I'd have no money...

Go all in.
I am all in with 3k and will diversify when i've reached 50k+

hodl doesn't require capital letters
hodl is not a meme---but only if you are an early investor, kek

What do I go all in on?
I have
ZCLASSIC
Payfair
Coss
ChainLink
0x
Bounty0x
ICON
Ethorse
NEO
ENigma
Litecoin
Stratis
Basic Attention Token
Populous
OmiseGo
EOS
BitCoin
DeepBrain Chain
REquest Network
SpankChain
Dash
Monero
DENT
VeChain
OYster Perl
Walton
LoopRing

on my watchlist

>zclassic first on list

what are you doing dude

I sorted them by biggest losings so I can BTFD

Just throw the entire CMC list in there while you're at it you scrub.
The way to make it is to study and research all possibilities, and then make a decision based on that (and not the shilling on Veeky Forums).
Be smart with your money, learn about risk management. Steady growth > moon missions.

ZCLASSIC - Most obvious PnD scam in crypto history
Payfair - No
Coss - No. Nobody uses the exchange for other than speculating on Coss tokens
ChainLink - You sound like a brainlet, so this probably isn't for you
0x - You sound like a brainlet, so this probably isn't for you
Bounty0x - Babbies first PnD in December
ICON - lol
Ethorse - lol
NEO - If you have a $100k+ stack, yeah
ENigma - You sound like a brainlet, so this probably isn't for you
Litecoin - If you have a $100k+ stack, yeah.
Stratis - lol
Basic Attention Token - lol
Populous - lol
OmiseGo - You sound like a brainlet, so this probably isn't for you
EOS - If you have a $100k+ stack, yeah.
BitCoin - If you have a $100k+ stack, yeah.
DeepBrain Chain - Babbies third PnD
REquest Network - Risky, but could be lucrative
SpankChain - lol
Dash - lol
Monero - If you have a $100k+ stack, yeah.
DENT - lol
VeChain - extra lol
OYster Perl - Early babbies first PnD, before BNTY
Walton - lol
LoopRing - lol

Unless you have a $100k stack, which I very much doubt, you're fucked.

I just watch the community around these coins that’s where you’ll see most of the news the rest of it or the ico’s and the website of these coins might not seem trustworthy.
QTUM is the only coin that you can completely trust when it comes to the news or community hell you can even witness your profits by buying it yourself

>0.8XRP

Just stop torturing yourself and go all in on one coin. No point in diversifying under $1-2k

I can't sell it because Binance only lets me sell it in hole numbers. I though the point of crypto was the have decibal numbers... Why is this aloud?

Well FUN was a shit fucking coin wasn't it? DId you seriously think that an organisation named Funfair that made shitty mobile slot machine games was going to be a good investment?

JNT, all in and forget about it for 6 months

What are the best coins with low market cap, master?

Damn, this guy unironically knows what the fuck he's talking about. Listen.

Why are you ALLOWED access to a fucking internet connection

Binance dust is a well known annoyance, no need to account for it in Delta. Rumors are they are working on allowing us to convert it to BNB to pay for fees, but I haven't been keeping up with updates on that.

DYOR, and take calculated risks by going all-in on one coin, ride the pump and get out on time. Rinse and repeat until you have a decent stack. Avoid slow pumping coins like BTC and ETH for now; only use those to store your assets while choosing your next pump.

What do you recommend buying if I have $500..?
I Thought LoopRing Sounded good but he laughed at me...

I’m looking after.
QTUM
BAT
ETH
ETC
Loopring
Tether (the court case)
MONERO
CARDANO
RIPPLE
FUN
KOMODO
bitcoin
ARDOR
0X
AUGUR
SALT
ARDOR
Lisk
Dash
Monaro
Bitcoin cash
District0x
EOS
Bancor
OmiseGo
Decred
Litecoin
Bitcoin gold
And more

No idea if I have the same ID now because I might be connected to a different Wifi.

If you have $500, put it into one of the "anti-brainlet" ones and walk away from crypto for 5 years. Or stay away from crypto all together.

If you intend to stay here and shitpost with a $500 folio, and continually change your holdings based on what FUD gets to you on that particular day, you'd be wasting your time.

biz doesn't seem to have noticed yet, but nobody gets rich from crypto anymore. That was 2017. You missed it. Yes, HODL is a meme, as you will likely not make any money from ANYTHING anymore. We're stuck between 400 and 500 billion and will be for months.

But How do I know what's good?

>ETH
A
>Stellar
A
>FunFair
C
>BAT
F
>XRP
B

Again, could be different ID.

But I don't know... How about using your eyes to read white papers?

D Y O R
Y
O
R

Then why the fuck do you want to put your money on the line, when you don't understand what the fuck it is that you're putting your money into?

You want me to choose for you?

Fine. OMG/0x/LINK.
One of those 3.

Put your money there and walk away from crypto for 5 years, because with $500, you're not going to be rich any sooner than that.

>How are you supposed to make money in crypto?
Pick the "right" coins. Some coins are going to go up, some (most in the long term) will go down. To make money you have to be knowledgeable, skillful, and lucky enough to pick the coins that are going to increase in price and buy in before the price goes up

>Am I going to make it?
Not with that portfolio. Diversification is good, but it's a safety tactic so that you don't end up with all of your eggs in one basket. With so little invested, you could (and should) afford to consolidate more. Stick to the one or two coins that you feel most confident about if that's the amount you feel comfortable investing.

>Is HODL a meme?
No. Long-term holding is legit as long as you're in on a coin that's going to see steady, long-term growth over a long period of time. Don't hold pump-and-dump scams. Don't hold shitty no-name altcoins that are going to die in a year. Hold reliable coins by reliable projects and teams who can put out a solid product

>Fine. OMG/0x/LINK.
AHAHAHA
LINK
AAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Nobody became a billionaire in 12 weeks, so crypto is dead.

The fucking state of Veeky Forums.

>It's another episode of "newfag fell for the most transparent FUD"

Just get the fuck out of crypto. This is genuine advice.

Buy low, sell high. You might want to try alt coins but study the company before investing.

Kys.

BAT and FUN are shitcoins that won't see adoption.
All in JNT or Elastos.

HODL is a meme actually. go and look at historical snapshots on conmarketcap. Only ltc, xrp, eth and btc have lasted in top 10 for any amount of time. Everything else has come and gone and alot of these sleek new coins will fade away as well.