Everything makes sense in the whitepaper

>everything makes sense in the whitepaper
>they have a decent team
>they have good potential based on location
>they have good potential based on cost-savings via insurance/law
So basically all we have to do is hope Sam isn't lazy?

He seems kinda lazy tbqh, what do you guys think?

Personally?

I think Sam comes off as very unprofessional in telegram, and that makes me wary of his ability to deliver

I think there are much better supply chain projects at the moment

I could be wrong, but thats what stopped me from getting in on it. Glad I didn't at the moment.

He's a middle eastern Justin Sun. I remember when he hyped up those two announcements a while ago and they turned out to be a partnership with Qlink and a fucking hiring. Also getting listed on Kucoin instead of a non-meme exchange.

>I think Sam comes off as very unprofessional in telegram, and that makes me wary of his ability to deliver
that's my biggest problem, its like it could be a hit but Sam seems like the weakest link in this chain

This is one of the hold and forget coins since it will either moon 10-100x or go to zero because Sam turned out to be lazy.

All the news so far has been a nothing burger. If Sam gets his shit together, which I personally think he will at some point, then this shit can go somewhere.

I’m really shocked I tell you, a guy with zero experience or connections in this industry is unable to deliver anything...who would have thought!

It’s almost like he tried before to start a company and failed miserably so did an ICO.

has connections
has experience (worked for amazon for gods sake)
made it clear from the beginning to expect not much until they sorted out everything in march/beginning april
no one listened, instead bagholders expected an instant moon, now salty
add kids, either learn to read or get some patience
when you think about it user, when do you think would be the best time to get into a project?
before or after they delivered?
think about it

Sam please stop posting on biz and go and do some work on your failing project. Stop buying new houses with investor funds.

forgot to add
inb4 hi sam
you can easily look up if sam bought a house in chattanoga
protipp: he did'nt
come on, don't be stupid, this is us based
one of the few legit operations, but go head and buy chinkscams
the purge will come sooner or later
feeling comfy with my (potential) masternode

Sam got fired from Amazon for nicking dried apricots and chocolate bars from the shipping boxes at the warehouse where he worked. When his manager pointed this out he threatened to complain to the ADL. They finally settled in disgust

(Dramatization, may not have happened)

lmao
maybe it was bc he refused to get a new haircut

when moon :D when lambo :D

faked linkedin + overblown "partnerships," he bought a house with your eth and btc, faggots.

Lol The guy had a low level job in Amazon with zero relation to this industry - what next you going to praise a packer in Amazon and give him money as well to start a company for logistics?

The only reason he picked this industry is because its the easiest to claim it needs a blockchain integration (it doesn't) hence Confido did the exact same thing. Sam is going for the long exit scam though.

>(it doesn't)
there is actually a huge benefit in both the logistics and insurance industry for blockchain integration

The news hasn't been nothing per se, it shows they're laying foundation. But they havn't been showing the progress, which isn't too concerning since it's been only 2 months since ICO. I'll be concerned in 2 months if they havn't shown some tangible progress .

At least the other core team members seem to be hard at work.

Sounds like confido.

i can confirm he is talking with major companies
i have screen shots to prove as well
its only a matter of time before i can retire
also, masternodes

At least the identities are verified this time so he can't exit scam, literally we can only get jewed by laziness

>i can confirm he is talking with major companies
that isn't the issue, we have known for the past 2 months that it has potential.

The issue is if he can actually pull through the action step.

This is why its a hold and forget, realistically you can't tell the future. Personally I think it's a 50-50 chance

this shit has only been live for what 2 months now? stop being impulsive cock suckers and learn to paitence

you dont know what kind of shit he has wrapped up in NDAs, please sell me your bags for 13 cents

read that's basically what I said.

Hi Sam.

not sam, sam has more important things to do than defend homosexual fud on a nigerian basket weaving forum
stay poor niggers

You sound like the fedora guy in the TG. Acting all tough but looking like u suck dicks for living.

i make more money sucking dicks than you do not investing in ary