HoloChain ICO

There will be an ICO for this big fat secreative project, you can't buy more than 10% of the total tokens in the ICO as they lock on your IP Address so you don't centralized the Network by buying up all the "holoports" on the network. They've been working on since before Bitcoin was even created, read up on it.

holo.host/

holochain.org/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963267.0;all

ceptr.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/24
blog.p2pfoundation.net/what-is-holochain-and-why-does-it-matter/2018/02/15
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto
github.com/Holochain/clutter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course to show they are legitamate here is proof on the ICO check github.
github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/24

wtf are they actually doing? also, why 0 hype/publicity?

They haven't done any marketing so no one knows about it

shhh
biz doesn't deserve to know about this

>Before BTC
Oyeah so they had some kind of MVP that had nothing to do with blockchain, eventually they caught onto whats going on in the blockchain space, decided to decentralizememe it and ICO their project so they could make a killing. I guarrantee you that this is what happened.

HOLOCHAIN

SOFT-CAP: 6 MILLION

hardcap is 20-25 Million

Here is a review of Holochain, what is it and more. Its works by using proof of service, by allocating computational resources like storage, cpu, gpu power etc.
blog.p2pfoundation.net/what-is-holochain-and-why-does-it-matter/2018/02/15

This is one of the most legit projects out there.
The hype is so small because they are too smart a project for normies to understand.

Also fuck you OP, delete this thread. Veeky Forums isn't supposed to know yet.

>delet this
please

Actually the company goes into debt for the amount of the ico. It's a new type of set up. Functions more like credits.

why is this so legit?

nasty pajeet reverse psychology

>lock on my IP address
What if I reboot my modem?

You know that the whole,

>shhh, don't let the secret out

meme is highly overplayed and no one believes in coins shilled with this tactic anymore, right? Your meme magic tactics are old and hackney. Try harder.

Yeah I know, people should stop doing that shit.
Though for this project come on, you have to be laughing at the major opportunity here. Have you looked at the links I've reffered to?

do you think its major opportunity just for muh crypto profits as a quick flip or do you think the Holo Ecosystem is actually really promising?

Great team
Just bought 10k

Thats up for you to decide if its promosing but here is what I think, its promosing, the developers are legit full time working on this, when this gets listed on an exchange I think this will just shoot up in price like a bulldog.

Alpha released already, can already build applications in Lisp or JavaScript.
Product:
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto
Holochain is in Alpha.

github.com/Holochain/clutter
Clutter is a fully distributed twitter built on Holochain.

To sum it up, their Holochain network is already up and running in alpha, they've already developed an application on Holochain called Clutter.
It does sharding meaning the more nodes on the network means the lighter the load.

>you can't buy more than 10% of the total tokens in the ICO

wow so they make sure AT LEAST 10 whole people participate, thats really awesome user
you get a gold star for finding this, you really tried.

fuck poor people shilling shit coins

everyone here is highly autistic and believe anything

Sorry i worded that badly
Per person cap 10% of the day's publicly available supply. On the first day, this will be €250,000 (10% of the €2,500,000 initial supply)
DYOR I just gave you the resources and spoonfed you like a little baby

I don't speak autism, everything you said makes sense in your little world but reality doesn't fucking care

Good point, sorry guys I'm just autistic and everything I just said is total giberish and nonsense that only I can understand.
Don't invest into this project if you don't want to lose all your money.

I wish I can "delet this" thread like some user suggested but its just too old.

Apologise sir.

thank you now go see a therapist before you waste more of your life on this garbage

Thank you for taking your time to care for me. Good day.

>token supply is up to 250 billion
wewie

sound's liek homochain :DDD
done buy bretty gay goin :DDD