Why have you not buyed the only cryptocurrency that will bring you to the moon? I will go to the moon, will you?

Why have you not buyed the only cryptocurrency that will bring you to the moon? I will go to the moon, will you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckzDNjbebmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will go to the moon with you. we are going UP, UP, UP!

Salty walties can you fuckoff with these pajeet imitations

you are trying to spread fud, eh?

go fuck your mother, bitch. $500 EOY

1000 EOY

All the paid shills moved from reddit to here, huh?
No one wants your chink scam. It’s done. And no we don’t give a fuck about jim Breyer

Go fuck your mother, bitch. You can stay poor, I will stay rich.

BITCH LASAGNA

Ven owners are all 18 year old “investors”. All gotta learn about scams somewhere. Experience is the only real teacher

$500 EOY!

>buyed
fucking pajeet lol

>fucking pajeet lol
i think we need new name for chink pajeets

sir please sir good buy sir

Show bobs and vegene. Do the needful sir.

They aren't even that. It's paid shills all the way down. Fiverr must be busy tonight!

This is a lie and you know it!

youtube.com/watch?v=ckzDNjbebmU

Buyed... kek pajeet

>please buy my bags
fuck off street shitter

Fuck off back to plebbit with your chink scamcoin.

Oh wait, you get banned if you even mention it by name over there. Burn in hell, you filthy pajeets.

>Fuck off back to plebbit
>doesn't sage and bumps a currynigger thread from page 6
you have to go back, too

Holy shit how stupid could you be. All these "1000$ EOY" threads are made to FUD VEN and get people into WTC and AMB. With all the shady shit WTC is known for I wouldn't be surprised if they are genuinely paying for these.

WTC is a chink scam just like VEN is. The hilarious part is that both sides are able to see that the other is a scam.

You VEN fucks have always been obnoxious pajeet fucks, which is why you were banned from talking about it on /r/cryptocurrency.

Now get the fuck off Veeky Forums. Take both your chink scamcoins elsewhere.

They even shill their stupid token on other boards.
I get strong Bitconnect vibes from this chink shit.

The world will be a better place when both of those chink coins cease to exist. Both sides are obnoxious as fuck