He fell for the Icky Ickes meme

IckyiCON holders how heavy are those bags? You know you were GOOK’d by now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/824dt3/stepbystep_for_mew_to_iconex/dv7gt65/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's sitting in my portfolio. Absolutely JUST'ed with this shitcoin.

Reminder that ICX will get close to 1k sats.

It just keeps dumping

Where did it all go so wrong brehs?

Don't worry guys, it's a
>Top 10 coin
>Top 15 coin
>Top 20 coin
---You are here---
>Top 25 coin
>Top 50 coin

should probably stop accumulating this shit and stick to other coins while it dumps back to 2k sats

mfw i just went all into icon

fuckin' chinks

Based.

>not a single HODLer rushing to defend their shit coin
Man it really is over for this gook scam huh? How much money did you lot lose on it?

I put 20% of my holdings in it when i thought we hit the bottom.

we haven't hit the bottom yet.

Yeah Sold everything at 4k sats, going to accumulate sub 3k sats

$160 only, but I already knew I was gonna get Justed, so only bought around 59. Similar deal with DBC.

>not a single HODLer rushing to defend their shit coin
no, we're just above most likely organized, baseless FUD since all of it has been said time and time and time again.

Bitcoin pumps, ICX crashes to 0.0002
Bitcoin crashes, ICX crashes to 0.0002

ICX holders cannot win. ICX will crash regardless of Bitcoin going up or down.

even Cardano is pumping, this is hopeless

>baseless FUD
-65.32% from ATH 1 month ago

Yea we are all part of a grand consipirxay to crash a GOOK shit coin that lies about partnerships and when their launches will occur.
This, but according to delusional bag holders whales are keeping the price down to accumulate before Wall Street and Samsung buy in......

horry shit. i joined at just the right time. We mooonin boys

you literally are though.

It's been clear for the last week that ICX is the target of smears.

>Barely any threads during Feb
>Suddenly when they actually announce something FUD overdose on every single crypto site and forum.

Maybe because it’s been down 65% from its ATH for like 2 months while other coins have at least somewhat recovered????? Was NEO this bad last year?

>'this is one of the only coins which I am 110% confident in'
That's what that faggot said.
I tell people to dump this abomination since 11usd.

>hodl hand strong since ath
You amateur brainlets keep wishing.

>since last week
Everybody but you and a few other delusional autists know it's a shitcoin, ask why.

so far, a few grand. Fucking gooks. They can't even run a blog on medium well.

Why did i bought this fuckkng peace of chink shit i though 32 was the bottom this shit knows no bottom

Getting gooked for a month now. Seriously thinking of selling all these bags for a huge loss for BTC.

I fucking hate myself for not selling when it pumped to 6100 sats what a big mistake that was

Veeky Forums brainlets dont realize we're at prime accumulation zone at a strong support between 30k - 33k sats. I'll be happy to collect your bags with the upcoming token swap into KR exchange listing, ICO platform and more in the coming weeks.

NEO was under 14 usd during China fud.

i bought at 4100 sats thinking it couldn't drop any lower. Thank god i'm made up my losses with the XRP run.

literally got tron'd

i really want BTC to blast off so this could drop past this support zone into 20k-25k sats. that would be amazing

This shit is going to moon, and when it moons, Veeky Forums is going to be shooting themselves in the foot.

Same shit happened with neo and nano. FUD can't stop solid projects

>lying about partnerships
>delayed releases
>no solid deliverables to date
Yea it’s a real solid project just HODL right? Hehe what time does the narwhal bacon eh brother? We’re gonna moon any day now!

>not wanting to own a literal money printer

just FOMO back in after token swap and ICOs right guys?

>token swap and ICOs
what token sawp and icos?

The ones that ... that are coming. They're coming any day now. Aaaany day now...

shits fucked man. I was really so close to going all in. I've made mistaked in crypto but im so glad i dodged this bullet.. i was even talking to my crypto friends about going for an all in because i was getting impatient/anxious about being diversified.
good luck my bizniggers. hopefully one day soon I will FOMO in and your bags will be lifted

airdrop or what? I keep my icx on binance. should I do something about it?

Why in the fuck would you buy this now when ICO holders are receiving an airdrop? Just asking to get rekt even harder

Bought 3 at 4.24 so about 2$

I lost about 1k...bought ath. Got GOOK'd pretty good.

My day consists of going to Reddit, then going to twitter and searching @helloiconworld, ANYTHING to uplift my spirits and give me hope because I have been fucking gooked so hard by this shit.

And what do I get, a picture of the CEO making out with a statue.

The gooking just doesn’t stop. And I’m all in because I thought it was going to go to NEO Marketcap

Lads. I feel pretty damn depressed. Make fun of me if you want, I bought at $6 on the way down from summit and still holding. Eventually it'll go up again but the opportunity cost of sticking with it has been high. Been better off putting my money in tron

March, binance should compensate you. You can transfer to icx wallet as an ERC 20 token right now if you want.

I went basically all in, ICX was 90% of my portfolio. Its not just under 50% and I havnen't sold a coin. JUST'd beyond belief. Whatever Ill hold for a year and hope it does something.

possible that our expectations for this shit are way out of wack? ICX makes up about 20% of my portfolio and I'm only down a few percents on it, but I feel like this coin is doomed to get shit on forever just because of the outrageous expectations people have

Makes me sad. If you're going to slice a whale shark like a cucumber, fucking kill it first.

I'm excited for the token swap because fucking idiots will be idiots and lose their ICX because they don't understand the difference between ERC20 and an independent blockchain.

Reduced circulation, baby.

if this shit doesn't do anything by the end of march i'm migrating to a long term and holding hard as fuck, no point in chasing this if there's no short term gains, might as well go into long term holds that actually have progress

Who do I blame my 60% loss at?

I already lost like 860 ICX this way when testing the wallet when it came out rofl.. tried to be cool and ues the korean version.. I don't mind tho, since I think this will really take off some time soon and I pooled the ICO. =^_^=

Everything happens after token swap. Sell your bags now fools. As someone who has been in this game long enough knows, the magic never happens after ICO ends because there's many who made huge % gains from ICO. The founders always wait for cashcows who got in early to sell before they pump with good news. Look at TRON, it didn't move for months until all ICO bagholders left.

I hope so man. Getting GOOKED beyond belief right now

yeah and will drop more as whales dump for Wanchain.

so if I get this right: icx is a erc20 token now but its going to be swapped after the launch of mainnet and icx blockchain?

they literally said they'll keep it erc20 for months after swap and then burn it after making sure people moved

Alright, “why?”

Is there really any reason why this coin is so low besides being manipulated by whales?

because it's SHIT

HOW IS IT STILL DROPPING FUCKING GOOK FUCKS AHHHHHHHHHH

biz is fudding? just bought 10k.

Solid reasoning user
That’s why I come to this board, for a nice discussion.

> tfw fell for both ICX and VEN scamcoins

YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE BLUE CHIPS REEEEEE

So glad I sold my stack for link and now I'm in top 2000 wallets. Fuck chinks

so when's the best time to buy in?

Because it doesn't come out with news every 5 minutes

You are a bunch of babies just hodl.

Never really. ICX came out at a perfect time in the market and had insane amount of hype + mainnet + bunch of news so people escaped to "good" alts like VEN and ICX when Bitcoin started going down so people thought these 2 were some kind of magical exceptions but in the end it's just another INCREDIBLY overvalued shitcoins.

There's a plethora of coins that are equally good projects at like 100m market cap. The only thing they are lacking FOR NOW is partnerships and hype. But those two alone don't justify 4,7bil market cap (which was ICX ATH).

We already saw ICX going below 1bil and it will do that again. This will just keep slowly bleeding for indeterminate time. There's no point in buying.

It's going to take a fucking miracle for this shitcoin to truly moon again and at that point it doesn't matter if you dont time the absolute bottom because it's still good time to get in.

literally priced in already, airdrop will only increase market cap, since all the tokens, including the ones not in circulation are accounted for in the current market cap

>Reddit posting

Alright how about this. I posted this in the other thread but would love someone to tell me why this is wrong and you should keep hodling:

What a fucking shitcoin. Apparently the wallet was release and the swap is already happening but here's the thing:

- the swap isn't working 100% of the time so they are keeping silent about it. if you post about it on the reddit or their telegram you get banned. not sure if it's their wallet or mainnet. but either way it's shit

- the wallet is a chrome extension. it's literally a fucking google chrome javascript web extension. talk about a fucking piece of shit project jesus christ.

With that info I sold at a 30% loss. Not interested in going down 100% with this useless gook shit.

>reddit spacing this bad
retard

the swap isn't going on yet

larping this hard lmao. amazing

mainnet is already launched and the swap date hasnt been announced yet. you can go on telegram and reddit right fucking now and just ask straight away to confirm this mouthbreathing parasite is fudding like a brainlet.

t. can't even follow the happenings on their bags

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/824dt3/stepbystep_for_mew_to_iconex/dv7gt65/

^^ that's a comment by an official ICON representative

but go ahead and try the official swap and have fun losing your tokens

also, the more I look at it the more I realize their official wallet is just another fucking ethereum wallet that holds ETH and ERC20 tokens.

this shit is going to drop to 0 jesus fucking christ gooked so hard

gookcoin, rip

lel, they are censoring their leddit now. All negative threads and comments were purged.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

literally retarded. Their wallet supports ERC20 token this comment on reddit about transferring ERC20 token from mew to icon wallet.
Nice misinformation faggot

are you fucking retarded?
that comment clearly says ICX in an ERC20 token and can be sent to ETHEREUM address on their wallet

literally no mention of swapping tokens over to the ICX chain

I made a huge rant on that Reddit thread where the CEO is making out with that statue calling the picture gay and how ICON should step their shit up. It was a valid and legit post that was getting a upvotes. Someone even sent me a DM saying good shit. But because I was swearing a lot, the post was deleted. Too much realness I guess.

I looked at this project through rose tinted glasses. I have large bags and I got fucking gooked. I fucking got gooked.

Look at these faggots. Why the FUCK are there 4 females and why can't any of these gookettes make one fucking twitter post to let us know the swap is actually happening.

i fucking HATE these gooks and all of these fucking crypto projects. Stupid start ups with insane valuations that serve no fucking purpose. Now I'm just waiting like everyone else for it to get to a reasonable price so I can dump these bags at get the fuck out of this. Fucking GOOKS!

the swap isn't happening yet you absolute fucking troglodyte

haha its gonna bounce right lads??
just hit 30 on the daily rsi
surely a bounce coming haha

I know that you stupid fucking idiot. That's why I'm saying for one of these gooks to fucking TELL us some info about it. That what i just FUCKING typed out. It's ok I see reading comprehension is difficult for you.

> why can't any of these gookettes make one fucking twitter post to let us know the swap is actually happening.

your words
the swap is NOT actually happening. what would you like them to say on twitter?