The filippening when?

The filippening when?

Literally immediately once China decides to resume BTC operations and siphons all the 'murican dollars through crypto. Screencap this

More like when china pegs the yuan to gold trades oil with it and then dumps their 3trillion worth of us debt

Expect a significant paid in that growth and drop in the next few years as it becomes clear China's real GDP is only about 70% of what they claim it is now.

Flippwning will still certainly happen by 2050.

>which country can outprint their fiat currency to inflate their economy

I'm gonna have to say USA. Now 10 years down the line when America is 5% white, I could see a flippening happen

Unless ((america)) keeps printing USD, never.

Already happened in 2014. However please remember that China has 4x the amount of people as the US so it's not that strange.

found the poor autistic

about to happen.

These are the 2018 numbers.

Damn China's economy is even bigger than the EU now.

about 10-20 years after the Chinese real-estate bubble brings down the global market

It happened 4 years ago guys.... It was even big news here in the EU.

I guess they censored it in the US because it's bad publicity?

means nothing

chinky sprint short term

China lies too much though - they grossly overvalue everything.

Automation is going to bite them even harder than the West too. All they really have is their ant-hive labour force. Once automation really starts hitting manufacturing they're screwed. Same with the rest of the cheap labour shitholes.

You didn't hear? China's newest president Xi Jinping basically instated dictatorship again. He can run for as long as he wants and can't be removed from power.

The communist party has regained control over China, and it's basically going to be a complete reversal of all progress made by the previous president.

Unfortunately GDP will likely tank hard. I don't expect China to overtake USA for a long, long time.

I agree that China overvalues a lot of things such as the housing market. However China is a leader in automation so telling that automation will bite China in the ass long-term is a bit much.

Short term you are right. As firms will move back to the US and EU as there isn't a labor cost involved. Long-term however China will still have an edge due to having a larger domestic market and a dominant position in Asia. That still hosts 60% of humanity.

The EU and USA need to make as much babies as possible and make immigration laws as easy as possible to close the gap in population with Asia if we want to compete in the long term.

I used to be a China supporter as well. But Xi Jinping has fucked that up by making China a true dictatorship last month instead of a technocracy what it has been since Deng Xiaoping.

Because of automation, manual labor has been becoming too expensive in China. Chinese businesses have been outsourcing to countries like Vietnam Malaysia and other poorer asian countries.

Those poorer countries will probably be the ones to have new explosive GDP growth, while China suffers a GDP decline.

Automation also makes manufacturing cheap to do in the US, so many factories are moving back to the US.

comparing gross domestic product of a country with over 1.3 billion (likely more in the rural shitholes that dont make it onto census and undeclared babies because muh 1 child policy).. to a country of 350 million is stupid

>The EU and USA need to ... make immigration laws as easy as possible to close the gap in population with Asia if we want to compete in the long term.
kys

is china a bubble?

us government is a ponzi scheme
they owe $21,400,000,000,000.00
and they said if they cant find new investors to pay back thr old ones they will default

im literally in Shanghai right now OP and i dont think any of the fags in this thread understand the current political and economic climate here. Literally shanghai is the richest and most futuristic city i have ever seen. the president just abolished the term limit and is going to be a dictator for life, but the population is okay with it beause he has brought them economic prosperity.
look up pictures of shanghai 30 years ago, and look at it now.. apparently they have done more development here in the last 30 years than New York since its inception. consider that all economic, social, etc policies can be stronghanded by literally one individual, eliminating the time wasted trying to pass bills, go through legal process, etc. meaning that the chinese government literally does whatever it wants, and right now, the biggest focus is basically proving to the rest of the world how fucking rich they are, and without the restraints of branches of gov, checks and balances, etc, things are moving incredibly fast; if the gov could literally build one of the richest cities in the world from the ground up in less than 30 years, imagine the next 30 years with tons and tons of these economic powerhouse cities... china is going to rule the world