I need help

I need help
>be me, german citizen, russian parents
>our whole family on welfare, have to report everything concerning income/property
>even when I made about 150 euros in 3 months in a teenager minijob we almost got in finanzamt trouble
>finally not part of the household, can earn money
>haha just kidding, am in university now, no earning money up to 450€/month
>my crypto gains my smallest problem
>dad has a house in russia, price right now about 100k euros
>finanzamt doesn't know
>dad's paranoid, mom has no ownership, all ownership is going to me and my brothers and sister
>dad's health really not good and we all fear his early death

What do I do? Is the finanzamt going to take everything when I inherit the house because it was illegal for him? Can I get in trouble for something? Not telling authorities or whatever?

You have to stop being a worthless immigrant leeching off the system of a country you don't belong in. Go back to Russia and hang out in depressing zoos with Sminem.

Хyли ты тyт cпpaшивaeшь? Ищи пoмoщь юpиcтoв в Гepмaнии, пидopac.

i hope your dad dies a painfull death and you are all left with nothing.
Forced to move back to the shithole that spawned you and suck nigger dick for a living alongside your mom.

and you stop being a cuck, so go kys. If the god damn country don´t want a "leeching people" from other ethnicities, just close the border for immigrants like Japan, you fucking idiot. Until then everybody can use the benefice of the german system (in this case)

just don't report nothing until you're out of welfare

huli vas tak mnoga v Krautnigeriji?

Just don‘t talk about the house, russian authorities would never cooperate with german ones anyway.

Thanks I hope for that being the case

Yeah I ask here for shit sometimes because there is always at least one guy who knows a little and the rest of the replies are entertaining at least

Its true, my grandpa gets his pension in both countrys and in 20 years nobody figured it out here.

>>haha just kidding, am in university now, no earning money up to 450€/month
I'm assuming because of bafög?
Just quit bafög if you have proper crypto gains.

sovetskie pidorasi zapolonili mir, ya voobshe v yuznoi amerike sredi latinosov. Neokolonizatorы, blyat.

>the rest of the replies are entertaining at least
True story

Yeah because of that... I would have to eat through all my cryptos to keep myself alive for those 3-5 years and would probably need to work nonstop along with that so I guess I just hold and hope. Also, is it true that I can make 8k tax-free through trading? That would give me some more room to shuffle up my folio

Nice... That's some good news

>haha just kidding, am in university now, no earning money up to 450€/month

bullshit. Ive earned around 10.000-12.000 Euro every year when I was a student.And even got refunded a lot. Only if u get Bafög the rule applies to 450.

Yea don‘t worry m8, just don‘t mention anything about it to anyone and nothing bad can happen. So chill bro.

What are you studying?
I study philosophy and working 80 hours a month is extremely doable and will keep me afloat.

Also go to your Finanzamt or call them and just flat-out ask them.

>Leave shithole country filled with drug addict welfare queens
>Go to better country and still just live off their welfare
>Get called out
>lol the muslims do it so why can't I?

>No motivation to improve himself
>Making himself a burden on the people who graciously gave him a better home
>Asking 4chins for tips to avoid paying taxes to the country that pays for him to live his slavshit lifestyle

>Bafog
>Bfog
>BOG

So.... He should report it all then before he's finished with welfare?

fucking faggot leeching off one of the last strong economies in europe go back to your shithole motherfucker

Nadeyus tebe otrezhut golove benzopiloy, cabron

What's your side job? Studying public law (ironically)

benefice

go fuck yourself

Why isnt your family Working
Or at least you? If you dont study some hard fuck like electrical engineering you can work

Get him some COQ10, taurine, and eleuthero root. Makes the heart stronger, the mind sharper.

v tvoix vlaznix snax, puto

I have to pay for your lowlife father leeching off MY TAXES REEEEEE
DU HURENSOHN AAAAAHHHH
HOFFENTLICH VERLIERST DU DEIN HAUS UND WIRST NACH RUSSLAND ZURÜCKGESCHICKT

I'd could be interested in purchasing a house in Russia for the right price with crypto. Post a throwaway email address.

and so what? Are you brainlet? Learn about is-ought problem/Hume law, faggot. I know that people here aren´t different from the majority of the population, but anyway, I recommend you to read :) If you don´t like this system, make a imperative law backed by force, but oh, sorry, I forgot that faggots on Veeky Forums are useless trash. You can only complain.

gi fick yirsilf

tho, you are the cuck paying taxes into an unsustainable system. Follow the trend and quit your job till the legislators get that the issue is not enough qualified workers but that nobody is willing to work for a failed system.

>russian parents
>living in Germany

you lot will be the first to go in the next wave, you realize that?