REQ

I hope you are done accumulating...

REQ will take off over the next month with some serious FOMO taking place.

$4 Q2

More like $2 EOY which is still good

Sounds about right.

Req $35 EOY

i honestly believe req will be atleast $5 EOY

minimum 10$

I've been reading these since late January.

add about 5 more 0's there pal

yeah its like investments take longer than a month to accomplish things

I thought coinbase pay solution already made request obsolete

$10.00000000

REQ $1000 EOY

That's because you don't dyor and you lack critical thinking skills

he fell for Veeky Forums FUD

Comfy on 108k.

I'm jealous. My 10k doesn't feel like it's nearly enough.

135k here bros. Not gonna sell until I'm a millionaire.

We're all gonna make it

That coinbase pay solution is made by Request Network.....

How will it make REQ obsolete you pajeet.

Nice stack, that's will be quick for you. Only have 12.5K...

its just speculation

Nice. PRL and REQ are my two positions to make it in the next bull run.

Don't worry my dude, 10k great. When it moons just take profit (+/- 60%) and reinvest in another promising low cap moon. That's how you build your stack. Don't just ride the rollercoaster without taking profit.

I only have 7.3K. Fuck. At least I bought the majority of it back when shit was 5-7 cents each.

I have 10k REQ and the other half of my money in ETH. How retarded would I be to go all-in on REQ mainnet announcement?

Is not made by... The speculation is that is built on top of the Request Network.

Because that is what REQ is, a platform. Apps and services will work on top of it. They aren't the next paypal or something, they are an ecosystem.

Never go all in.
I believe in REQ but crypto is too fucking volatile to do something like that. I'd put the other half in one or maybe 2 promising medium to lower marketcap coins (Maybe Nulls or PRL or AMB?) instead of ETH.

But never go all in.

65% PRL
25% REQ
10% QSP

This next month will be massive.

Is there any reason to hold QSP since they changed their policy on burning tokens?

is there a point to holding something that keeps changing what the say to investors?

I sold at a very slight profit and it tanked since. Auditing smart contracts is a great idea but no token is required.

>tfw only 7.8k REQ

Been trading between coin to get that stack up, positive 800 REQ just swing trading a quarter of my stack. Wish I could get to 10k before main net, but oh well.

I needed a coin to long hold, bc I can cashout taxfree after a year. So glad I chose REQ @ 4ct and went on a Shopping spree @ ED and after the binance crash.