Buy NEO

Great buying opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VladZamfir/status/970349914357039104
youtube.com/watch?v=efnD9PqXjLc
medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/shoutout-to-take-responsibility-5717dc72367a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you sir, just bought 100k

Why the fuck is this shit still dumping? It's the lowest it's been in 2 months and people are still dumping it.

Everyone is finding out it’s a scam the last few days. Not sure what tipped them off.

tbqh it's been overvalued for ages. Other than staking rewards, there is nothing to this coin. It's centralized, performance is not better than ETH, deploying a DApp costs $50k+ while it's almost free on ETH, no idea who the team behind is

we're all buying faggot

People were talking about how NEO network is shutting down at BTC tps. Not sure why it took people so long for it to start dumping.

Twitter.
Smart contracts are ridiculously expensive and so far NEO has a total of 25... and somehow worth 7billion

>Everyone is finding out it’s a scam the last few days.

nah some twitter fag with some followers, wrote a long blog about potential problems with NEO being centralized. It was enough to scare some people.

I don't know how to believe cause im a normie noob fag myself, but it doesn't seem like a big enough deal to sell.

i am going allin on NEO and NEX now not even joking

twitter.com/VladZamfir/status/970349914357039104

It wasnt just that blog post

someone did calculations and nex ico is shit, way too low dividends, the token itself is alright but the price is trash

got a source on that?

I finally get Veeky Forums;
"Buy NEO", goes down
"Sell BTC", goes up
"ICX scam", goes up

youtube.com/watch?v=efnD9PqXjLc
I mean it depends on volume, if it's above $10m then it's okay, but dexes usually have low volume

I bought in, saw these threads, sold. Nothing more suspicious than biz shilling

>let me unload bags

Yeah this. There’s been people exposing Neo for a solid 6 months now. Guess it’s getting too loud for Neo holders to ignore.

Centralized shitcoin with 7 nodes, yes 7 nodes for a coin valued at $7.6 billion. All the nodes controlled by one single entity, Cit of Zion. Frequently shuts down and has scalability issues.

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/shoutout-to-take-responsibility-5717dc72367a

Every developer shit on the coin since its inception

This. Only retards still holding. No one is buying

It's definitely useful. As soon as something that is on a tear is about to dip you'll see multiple "apologize" or "to the moon" posts spammed about it. Best indicator you'll ever get.

I think OP just means the probable short term +20%

say, that's the RChain dudette.