The Billion Coin General

Okay fags you know whatsup
Get all your kringles in here niggers

lets get a quick rundown of where we are in the timeline

>Cyndie, her husband and Bitcoin Randy created TBC
>TBC is a centralized closed source Litecoin fork that they mine themselves and sell to the suckers
>According to their website they have 2.8MM active users
>Nigeria is the number one buyer of TBC
>She is most likely the fall man and the real head is anonymous
>Cyndie Shelton is still roaming free, as of today she exit scammed all TBC users
>She made 100K in signup fees from people testing her exchange where u can sell your TBC for fiat with a 2K mothly withdraw fee
>Veeky Forums finds out and multiple people have reported her to the SEC
>Now we are waiting for her rekt video

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@tbcpolice
youtu.be/-A93mLlSWuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just gonna dump some funny related pics

Explain for a brainlet? I just started hearing about this today. How did she exit scam

first for tiny benis coin

Shhhhhh I'm fucking accumulating. DELET THIS

Just call it nigger coin

JUST FOMO'D IN WITH 200,000 KRINGLE
GET IN HERE OR STAY FOREVER, GUARANTEED PROFITS IN A STRAIGHT LINE, WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE
YOU HATE MONEY IF YOURE NOT BALLS DEEP INTO THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is their official webwallet
Maybe all the messages about the SEC spooked her

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@tbcpolice

keep this shit bumped aiiit

Remember that our Nigerian brethren have a knack for making money. Buy now or cry later.

>Kringles
This will never stop being FUCKING HILARIOUS

These scam coin chronicles are great

Was there really an exit scam?

Only a matter of when

is this fucking real? i can see them rebranding as “the black coin” for a black peoples currency to fight da whyt folks

well yeah but the creator/voice of TBC is actually a midwestern trailer trash creatura
This is her pic

How do I get more Kringles

someone posted vid the other day, she made a new coin already. shes promoting it on her youtube.

>tfw you want to scam people but being raised by moralfag parents has spread deep in blood and now you want to help these poor less evolved humans

Wait it was Cyndie all along? Damn I was convinced she was just a retarded boomer lady who fell for a shitty scam but now that I think of it this way the website and general vibe seems a lot like the boomer vibe. Are those other old boomer ladies in on this too?

and thats her perfect cover

TBC is real guys, infant TBC is a Gods sent blessing for all, Tbc is here to liberate many souls out of poverty, am a living testimony
BTC was de worst scam in 2009 to 2013 says ur type of ungrateful fellow, no1) no body is forced to joined TBC community, no2) TBC $10 fee is for life time wallet fee, no3) Tbc do not charge for transaction fee, but what about BTC dat can even charge u 20 to 50% of ur transaction as fee each time u do one, tell me who is criminal/scamer here TBC or BtC?

God must Bless Tbc Adimn for this tremendous mission he have chosen to, any true tbcian dat knew well and educated about TBC ll alws stand for TBC and its adology and mind u TBC is a community base crypto and not a market base crpto dat can be manipulated, and TBC ll never ever be on coin market that is control be de evil people de (elite)

u must live to regret it soon for missing out TBC weath for lack of trust/believe, TBC wealth and mission is Real, and if u blinks u miss, u can what’s app this number for Educations about TBC @+2347063597289, I stand with TBC and our great and wonderful Adinm, give it a second thought, bye.

>t. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER poster

guys, be on the alert for discounters!

this is not exit scam, we have to move networks because of infiltration from discounters

pic related

Was waiting for this Cyndie is in for a little treat. Tbqh fuck the Nigerians caught up in this I just wanna see her face when the SEC comes through.

>Pulls out whip
>"We prosecute all discounters!"
>Cracks whip
>"We are watching user."

my money was on Dan Lutz. Had some good laughs in the threads and with the testimonials

Does that echo?

the rabbit hole is so deep it echoes

youtu.be/-A93mLlSWuw
I totally missed this, this is some comedy gold

>60secondmillionaire
Dan Lutz

Keep this going I want to know more about this scandal -

kek

mfw a few smart boomers give Nigerians a taste of their own medicine

THE BITCH TOOK ALL MY KRINGLES WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Funny how she pulled the exit scam now. She must know her time is coming after we raided the Telegram

are there any archived threads about that? I'm really intrigued by this scam, it has everything... boomers, nigerians, pajeets and even fucking Santa Claus.

seems to be back up though

ITT: buttcoiners who think their "coin" is any less of a scam than TBC