You guys are apparently the smart ones, even if you're atheist, so I want to know something from you guys if I may

You guys are apparently the smart ones, even if you're atheist, so I want to know something from you guys if I may...

In what scenarios or scenario is rape justified?

Or even when is it not as bad as other rapes?

What makes a rape less bad than another rape?

What makes a rape an acceptable thing?

No emotions please, if you have a sister please do not post.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_coercion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Natural_History_of_Rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not science or math + pedophile cartoons

I think we can all agree that being raped by 12 niggers is worse than being raped by 11 niggers. However you got to remember the island of stability around 30 niggers

Scientifically speaking, what makes rape bad?

Like if you were to experiment with rape, make a whole bunch of different rape scenarios, which ones would get off with a significantly shorter sentence?

Would any get off scot-free?

Don't be such a technical pedant. If Veeky Forums is truly the smartest then they should provide their intellect as a service for the rest of Veeky Forums.

>In what scenarios or scenario is rape justified?
Well when a man loves a woman very much and wants to show her just how much he cares for her...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_coercion

try reading this book:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Natural_History_of_Rape

I think you're confusing science and ethics. It's a common mistake for a /pol/ shitter to be this stupid.

I'm no longer proposing that my question is scientifically or mathematically based.

What I am asserting however is that given that you guys are the smartest, I want to know from you guys under which scenarios is rape more or completely acceptable.

quit being so technical and just help me out, how would you feel if your mother got raped?

Law is not science either

>Veeky Forums
>Smart
It's obvious that you aren't from around here.

But there is a science to how the punishment of rapes or lack thereof are sentenced.

This is philosophy nigga, you can't really objectively measure what rape is good rape and what is bad rape, only make arguments as to what constitutes these and why.

>I'm no longer proposing that my question is scientifically or mathematically based.

Then get out.

Rape can cause anxiety, which can create PTSD and become objectively unhealthy, or an aversion to sex, etc., which means mass rape is probably not in the best interest of the human species because of our specific reaction to rape, which may be learned or genetic.

However, you could argue that since one rape might very likely cause aversion to sex which prevents the woman from having sex again and thus getting pregnant and growing the human species, that mass forced rape regardless of the woman's desires might cause her to get pregnant anyway. However, it is worth considering that the traditional nuclear family is a tried and true way of preventing most, but not all, violence, and thus prolonging the lives of more humans so they can pass on their genes. Mass forced rape prevents this type of family from developing, so it is probably not in the best interest of humans.

So I think it's pretty clear then that focusing our means of reproduction around rape would not be "better" for humans than consenting sex, as we do now.

Whether or not some rape or what the most beneficial level of rape in society is I don't know, but it seems clear there is a limit where too much has some negative consequences which leave us worse off than the way we are now.

>Veeky Forums, since you guys are the smartest, I wanted to ask, what's your favorite anime?

These are /b/-tier questions you fuck.

Get the fuck off the board if you want to post something off topic

Thank you.

What's your e-mail?

Mine is [email protected]

E-mail me an autobiography, a decent poster on Veeky Forums is a rare and authentic thing and also proof of a genuinely good person.

check out the links here:

People usually don't want to be raped.
We think that every action is OK as long as it's not affecting anyone else without their will.
This must be guaranteed so that we don't life in anarchy.
That must be guaranteed so that society is moving forward in science and related.

"Genuinely good person". I think you mean autistic middle schoolers having a conversation

>in what scenario is x justified
>objective morality

Yeah the whole consent thing is bullshit.

I'm being forced to live, inb4 just kill yourself, it's not that easy.

Consent isn't a concern of our government, that's for damn sure.

And with the way women are dressing nowadays...

i mean, i don't have stds, i won't make them pregnant (i'll pull out before i cum), and i have a small dick so it won't hurt

honestly what's the freaking big deal?

matter of a fact just forget everything i said and just look at how women are dressing

it's not fair

Ha, epic post, my dude.

You really showed those /r9k/ beta virgin mysoginists what's what. Perfect satire, master satire, ha!

Kill yourself u fucking piece of shit. Not only that you seem to be dumber than an American down syndrome kid you are not even able to get logic when you see it. Can't you fucking use your small ass brain and think of what the girl might think. I mean seriously even looking at you might give people a death wish but your low self-esteem combined with your pure autism should be enough to consider and successfully kill yourself. Seriously I hope this is b8 I hope such dumb people do not exist. You are what's wrong with society, you are what's slowing down society, you are what Darwin predicted to die naturally due the usability to reproduce. Kill yourself it's easy just think of your pathetic life and the trigger will pull itself.

Not a single rebuttal against what I said, just pure emotions

And he thinks I'm the fool, what irony.

"Rape" is acceptable when neither party can consent, for example the Stanford rape thing. If both people are blitzed out of their mind, then it is either mutual rape, or just not rape.

well he can't help being a beta which Darwin predicted should not reproduce. it's only normal for animals to want to continue their genes, but if you're beta, sex is something you can't come by easily. it's also normal for him to act irrationally or aggressively at moments when he sees a chance to continue his genes.

with many animals rape is normal because females tend settle down to care for the offspring while males are ready to reproduce some more. with some species rape is what keeps their population numbers stable.

there's even some benefit in it for females believe it or not. but I doubt you care.

>(u)

What benefit for human females. Animals often survive due strength but humans survive due knowledge and or money