Just went to Medieval Times with the family

Just went to Medieval Times with the family.

Was bretty good for 85$ for three people and a awesome experience.

I can't imagine any of you cheap bastards doing this. Am I wrong?.

>he thinks 85 bucks for 3 people is a lot of money
You could get that same turkey leg at a deli for five or six bucks.You're paying for the fake duelling and that gay burger king crown.

>he thinks 85 bucks for 3 people is a lot of money
No, he just proved you're a cheap bastard who won't have a little fun because you think you can get the same experience going to the deli. God you're fucking insufferable.

lrn2readingcomprehension then kys

Neither of your posts make any fucking sense. Can you write in English instead of memes?

They make perfect sense.

is stating 2 things:
1) $85 for 3 people is not expensive in the restaurant world
2) The food is shit and what you are paying for is the atmosphere, which apparently he thinks is silly.

Seems to think that paying for the experience is worthwhile.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're just dumb?

Normally it's a lot more expensive, I think. I haven't been in a few years, when I got a deal. It was a damn good time though.
Dinner and fucking tournament! I don't care if it's fake, it's fun to root for your knight!

I enjoyed it much more because one of my favorite movies is The Cable Guy and I remembered that scene the entire time.

I don't want to be all "le underrated movie" but that movie really doesn't seem to get the appreciation it deserves.

>medieval times

Literally rebbit: the dinner. Fuck off.

Lol, it's a gay ass waste of money no matter how rich or poor you are, and regardless of your pathetic accusations that anyone who criticizes your gay tastes is "poor"

>caling people cheap when he went to a gimmick chain restaurant that isn't even 3
yeah man I went to TGIFridays and it wasn't even a Friday lol, I'm just a baller that way.

Nobody said rich or poor. Cheap. Learn the difference, you illiterate fuck.

$85 for what? Just food and entry?

I like renaissance fairs as much as the next person but I find the daytime activities to be pretty lackluster and horribly crowded with horrible people. I swear the temperature inside the fair area is 5 degrees higher just from all the sweaty fucks walking around. It's really only fun if you know the people working them. If I wanna go to an implicitly white event I will just go to a demolition derby, cheaper and more exciting.

Well the atmosphere sucks so...unless you're a 5 yo and want to play on the bungee thing renfairs are boring.

Oh what this is a restaurant? I thought it was an annual event. Now it sounds gay as hell

Please be trolling.

MEDIEVAL TIMES!!!!!

Went there on a field trip a years ago. It's fun and the food is tasty, but short and they really try to make you buy their overpriced souvenirs

I had more fun at Pirate's Voyage

can't you get the same food and better atmosphere for cheaper by doing the renfair?

I haven't compared prices but I doubt it. Every renfair I've been to charges admission and the food is already pretty expensive. By the time you add that up I doubt it would be cheaper than Medieval Times.

Of course there are more things to do/see at a renfaire, so the atmosphere would indeed be better.

Theme restaurants. What's their end game?

The Jewish globalist agenda.

2 much food alcohol

>Drop $85 at a shitty theme restaurant for kids
>Could have had a three-course meal at an upscale restaurant for the same price

I used to work at a medieval faire. It kind of depends on how much food you get and/or if you're buying any souveniers or doing any of the events/games that require admission. There are a lot of people selling leather goods, crafts, walking sticks, and all kinds of shit... that's what gets expensive. I recall admission being about $20-25, and most of the food stands were relatively reasonable for event pricing. Most dishes cost about $10 or less, so you could get a sausage sandwich, or a schnizel plate, or a turkey leg and a side, without really breaking the bank. It was all outdoors, too, so you don't feel like an asshole eating in arena seating. The jousting, iirc, was included in the ticket price. If you sum everything up, the price might be comparable. Plus, as you said, there's a lot more stuff to do. I'd rather go to the faire.

The only thing you have to be careful of is that sometimes at faires there's inconsistency in how some of those turkey legs are cooked.

Which is better, Midieval Knights or Arabian Nights?

I've spent more on a bottle of booze.