Did the want to look like ayylmaos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqX5Ej_ye2U
bleau.info/profiles/igor.bogdanoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to make a sacrifice to become a crypto bog

It's called the bogpill faggit take it

it’s what happens when you sip from the fountain of eternal youth

don't talk shit or they will literally found out which coins your holding and dump it

>grandmother was a East European princess from presitigous family with royal connections
>sleeps with a black guy
>this happens

this actually happened

>Hello, yes they're making fun of your appearance again
>Break resistance at $10,000

Wel actually they suffer from a rare disease which makes their body parts (including their face) bloat unstoppably and the plastic surgery is routine to minimize the damage.

The sad truth is that they never wanted this.

>and we've been making fun of them all this time

who tf are thay

someone post the boglet

some dude with the same plastic surgery, he's shorter

i think he had in blue contact lenses and pretty sure blonde hair

someone post that guy, he's been fucking up my psyche

desu I have to give credit to them for doubling down and wearing it with pride

>boglet
You mean.. there's more than 2!?

the only disease they had was Dysmorphic Disorder, which is a real condition where people constantly perceive themselves to have irregularities and unattractive or abnormal features. This leads them to have plastic surgery once, but then the fact that your brain becomes used to your old face, and can't handle your new face, makes it worse and you think you look even more abnormal, and you do more plastic surgery to fix it, and it goes into a loop and downward spiral till you literally look ayy lmao

It's why plastic surgery really only works for people who became disfigured or genuinely had an abnormality on their face

sminem?

No he's just some dude that ordered the same plastic surgery combo platter.

someone posted him on here before. his face was real shiny. looked like a cat man

You can clearly see the progressive bloating occuring over time. So sad to think they are ridiculed for a rare genetic disease.

This one?

Uncanny_valley.jpg

MAYBE

THAT'S REALLY CLOSE

THANK YOU

the photo was of him in a club i think.

full body shot and he's wearing some big shoes. i believe he was reaching out to a nearby lady. probably to get a picture taken

but you're really close!

>the only disease they had was Dysmorphic Disorder
i don't think this is right
i think they have the "disease" all fame-hungry people have which is they constantly crave the spotlight
this is the constant throughout their career
if you look at the effects of the surgery, it's working wonderfully for them, since like many celebrities that's their real goal
celebrities who aren't particularly loved or particularly beautiful will resort to negative attention through planned misbehavior (miley cyrus) or other types of lesser attention (odd looks) to stay in the paper.
basically, another sad pair that wants you to look at them. and you are

THIS GUY NEEDS A QUICK RUNDOWN

I think they touched the genesis block

got source?

The real question is: given what they Know, why aren't you also doing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=nqX5Ej_ye2U

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

look up the bogdanoffs on wiki, they are maniacs about their vanity. the plastic surgery phenomenon seems like its own thing too

>if only my nose was a little bit smaller

so they get that done and then they start obsessing on another part of their face

>if only my chin was more pronounced
>dont like the wrinkles around my eyes, i look old

each surgery is a chase towards a perfection that cant be achieved. the person getting the surgery for themselves get accustomed to each change in their face over time too so they cant perceive how fake the overall difference looks. it adds up over time and thats how you end up with these monstrosities

Some faggots these basement dwelling autists are obsessed with

Their faces are literally exploding with bitcoin trade secrets

They are becoming happier and more powerful Bogs. I'd say its working.

I don't buy it unfortunately. They just seem like 2 French dudes who got way ahead of themselves in the plastic surgery department. I was even in vacation in france once and put the cable tv on in a hotel room and these 2 guys were on a reality tv game show similar to deal or no deal but the French version. They were celebrity guests and played this reality show game, why would dudes this important do trivial shit like that? Though, their French is so good I can understand what their saying even tho I only have a basic understanding of French.After I saw them on cable tv in that hotel in the alps, I searched em up because they were alot older than in that video, and way more messed up looking. That's before they got all this plastic surgery, even if they deny it, or whatever 'advanced tech' kek. There was some shit about how they actually have PhDs in theoretical physics and the other bro in math I believe, like actually they'd be Dr. Bogdanoff no? So that intrigued me in all this other stuff around them, but I saw some articles when I was digging that they both faked or plagiarized their thesis? Or they plagiarized big stuff for their doctorates so then I was thinking maybe Idk if buy the bog pill or whatever I think its prob just an ironic meme

it honestly is a shame what happened to them. they were really hansom men

Met them twice, ask away

Pasta

They look like nice dudes, am I right?

I met Igor twice while climbing in the fontainebleau forrest.
He's actually very nice and a good climber.
He showed us the different ways how to climb the classic Marie Rose line.
I think it was before they were memes though, or I defenitly would have taken a picture.

bleau.info/profiles/igor.bogdanoff

They were open enough to take a selfie with me and another guy that asked.

these chaps never fail to disappoint...the second you think you've got them figured out, you discover another facet.

Heh heh.... he's just kidding, Mr. Bogdanoff, sir. He didn't mean it. Please, sir, don't dump it because of one user..

>the Bog bang
Fucking gets me every time kek

Yeah if you check his profile here bleau.info/profiles/igor.bogdanoff
You can see some of the climbs he has done, they are by no means easy.
When we met him he was around sixty and climbed with easy a line we were struggling with. Will provide picture next time I visit.

People say Michael Jackson had this

ugliest mothe fuckers i ever seen, fuck you all dump dump dump away bitches

don't pick up the phone user